Whit I realise about KM now....

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I watched a not very interesting vid a couple of weeks ago on YouTube. But it struck a chord wiff me like a symphonic orchestra all striking the same wrong chord at the same time, or Flea expounding her worth while simultaneously proving she has none.

It was a guy who had been a barman for thirty years explaining why you should never tilt a glass while pouring beer into it. It shid come as nae surprise, like Justice Kavannagh, that ol' Blandy likes a beer when his wife allows it, but this particular exposition made perfect sense.

You see, apparently tilting the glass when confronted by a gaseous beer of any brand, merely allows the Beveridge to retain that gas. And that gas when consumed by the customer merely expands within the digestive tract. Causing bloating and potential projectile vomiting. It is, as all gid barmen realise, better to pour the liquid into a vertical container and let said gas dissipate before it becomes flat.

I automatically thought of KM when viewing this.

Because I fink that is what he contributes to any site he is on. An ability to disperse the gas before you even realise that you have digested it.

Now I realise this won't get many views, especially as most of you do not even know what a metaphor is...however, we do need to honour what KM delivers to any site.

A pint worth drinking.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched a not very interesting vid a couple of weeks ago on YouTube. But it struck a chord wiff me like a symphonic orchestra all striking the same wrong chord at the same time, or Flea expounding her worth while simultaneously proving she has none.

It was a guy who had been a barman for thirty years explaining why you should never tilt a glass while pouring beer into it. It shid come as nae surprise, like Justice Kavannagh, that ol' Blandy likes a beer when his wife allows it, but this particular exposition made perfect sense.

You see, apparently tilting the glass when confronted by a gaseous beer of any brand, merely allows the Beveridge to retain that gas. And that gas when consumed by the customer merely expands within the digestive tract. Causing bloating and potential projectile vomiting. It is, as all gid barmen realise, better to pour the liquid into a vertical container and let said gas dissipate before it becomes flat.

I automatically thought of KM when viewing this.

Because I fink that is what he contributes to any site he is on. An ability to disperse the gas before you even realise that you have digested it.

Now I realise this won't get many views, especially as most of you do not even know what a metaphor is...however, we do need to honour what KM delivers to any site.

A pint worth drinking.
This post gave me gas, I ain't metaphoring neither!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You see, apparently tilting the glass when confronted by a gaseous beer of any brand, merely allows the Beveridge to retain that gas. And that gas when consumed by the customer merely expands within the digestive tract.
I have been saying this for decades.

Plus, I get to say "I love a lot of head." at times when it is not usually socially acceptable.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Like I say, you can play politic with an actual fact, or claim that as a factual basis for your own lames.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I attempt to bitch slap KM when I decide he needs it, can you claim that V, or do you just roll over and play the Funeral March?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Define what constitutes a good contribution via post on a site like this...a gif that no one else has ever seen before?

This place is more like a small group of frat brothers getting together at Starbucks to reminisce about all the fatal wedgie hazing accidents they were responsible for in college.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Define what constitutes a good contribution via post on a site like this...a gif that no one else has ever seen before?

This place is more like a small group of frat brothers getting together at Starbucks to reminisce about all the fatal wedgie hazing accidents they were responsible for in college.

I don't disagree with a single word of that Proxy, but you seem to set your yardstick in terms of what is, and what isn't, both at the same time.

So, by your own logic all flame and troll boards shid be dismantled, and consigned to the dustbin of a history that you never once contributed to, while claiming you are far too intelligent to contribute to? While always contributing.

So where will you post post here?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I woke up this morning Proxy, had a shave and was reduced to asking my wife where we keep the plasters, not because I cut myself, but because I had a spot. At 56 I have a spot on my chin. I was horrified. My wife tried tell me it was hormonal or sum such shit, and I just thought, 56 and I have a spot on my face.

I am typing here tonight with a plaster covering my spot. My wife finks I am a dick, my children are laughing at me and do you know something, I don't fucking care.

I can look at myself in the mirror and my vanity plaster protects me from the truth of my failure to be pretty.

That is how shallow I still am.

And that is what you tailgate.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't disagree with a single word of that Proxy, but you seem to set your yardstick in terms of what is, and what isn't, both at the same time.

So, by your own logic all flame and troll boards shid be dismantled, and consigned to the dustbin of a history that you never once contributed to, while claiming you are far too intelligent to contribute to? While always contributing.

So where will you post post here?

Of course, I post elsewhere the majority of the time, so why do you assume I'm stuck on the retired lamers reservation that you've found yourself on?

Is this a troll board...looks more like a dumping ground for a bus load of forum rejects sent here by Ron DeSantis.

any further questions...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And you certainly are not doing it in my thread Vit.

I've been bouncing around the interwurb trying to achieve massive quantities of data intake before getting wrapped up in preparing dinner.

You don't have to validate your opinion of KM to me.
No two people will see anything exactly the same way and that's awesome.

This isn't a beehive it's a monkey hive, and the one thing monkeys can all agree on is that they don't agree.

Ain't it beautiful?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I woke up this morning Proxy, had a shave and was reduced to asking my wife where we keep the plasters, not because I cut myself, but because I had a spot. At 56 I have a spot on my chin. I was horrified. My wife tried tell me it was hormonal or sum such shit, and I just thought, 56 and I have a spot on my face.

I am typing here tonight with a plaster covering my spot. My wife finks I am a dick, my children are laughing at me and do you know something, I don't fucking care.

I can look at myself in the mirror and my vanity plaster protects me from the truth of my failure to be pretty.

That is how shallow I still am.

And that is what you tailgate.

I have no idea what any of that means, except that you wanted to inform everyone that you discovered a wart on your face.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Of course, I post elsewhere the majority of the time, so why do you assume I'm stuck on the retired lamers reservation that you've found yourself on?

Is this a troll board...looks more like a dumping ground for a bus load of forum rejects sent here by Ron DeSantis.

any further questions...

You always post elsewhere, that's what makes you so irrelevant to any conversation somewhere.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I've been bouncing around the interwurb trying to achieve massive quantities of data intake before getting wrapped up in preparing dinner.

You don't have to validate your opinion of KM to me.
No two people will see anything exactly the same way and that's awesome.

This isn't a beehive it's a monkey hive, and the one thing monkeys can all agree on is that they don't agree.

Ain't it beautiful?

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you are certainly beholden to your own hate for that that proved multifariously that it hates you.

I never understood it, I only know that KM is a prick, usually when I decide he is. Although I am sure you share that when it merely suits ye!

I once called ye one of the best posters of all time, and I stand by dat. But what is the point of standing by and watching other men rob you of your own worth?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you are certainly beholden to your own hate for that that proved multifariously that it hates you.

I never understood it, I only know that KM is a prick, usually when I decide he is. Although I am sure you share that when it merely suits ye!

I once called ye one of the best posters of all time, and I stand by dat. But what is the point of standing by and watching other men rob you of your own worth?

I hate no-one. I fink you actually dislike you Vit. For not being more.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You always post elsewhere, that's what makes you so irrelevant to any conversation somewhere.

The majority of the conversation here is about bodily functions and other juvenile topics that are beneath me...you, on the other hand, appear to exist solely on such garbage.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The majority of the conversation here is about bodily functions and other juvenile topics that are beneath me...you, on the other hand, appear to exist solely on such garbage.

No the majority of your conversation is you begging me fur attention. You seem to fink we are having a convo now, we aren't, we are just reminding you that wiffoot me you really don't have any arrows in your quiver.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Behold, the quintessential KM metaphor:

mTN65EC.jpg

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We have peeps posting (anyone recall Peeps, I liked her and Sublime), as if they have forgotten what they did. I recall it all!