Who cried to BF?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
About the Looney posts?

I do not appreciate my posts being moved and jumbled into a fucking shit pile thread.

Do NOT move ppls posts.

I will not post here until I am told who panel abused my posts.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ok I admit, I did it.

I'm a secret moderator and my sole task is to move off topic posts.

I'm just trying to keep the forum streamlined and easy to read.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ok I admit, I did it.

I'm a secret moderator and my sole task is to move off topic posts.

I'm just trying to keep the forum streamlined and easy to read.

Aint it past your bed time...old man.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
About the Looney posts?

I do not appreciate my posts being moved and jumbled into a fucking shit pile thread.

Do NOT move ppls posts.

It appears to have been BF and he doesn't want fighting on the upper boards.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Not buying it.

Consider me done with this place.

I DO NOT condone moving posts.

You are a pussy.

As weak as they all said you are.

NOW I see it. Set you off with a simple move of your posts and you will not have it? Huh? GTFOver it... but you shoot the horse when its hungry you dumb fuck.. choose your battles.

Im gonna move more of your shit and anyone elses that runs on 5 fucking posts of hating... See that Drama Free? WTF don't you understand? Oh.. You're King Fuckinging Martini? Means Nothing to me... Never heard of Poofer... you are all talk.. now you wanna threaten.. scream Panel abuse? Thats not abuse friend.. you know.

Sensitve fucker .. GTFO thin skinned Blowhard

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not buying it.

Consider me done with this place.

I DO NOT condone moving posts.
is-this-bitch-serious-married-at-first-sight.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
About the Looney posts?

Do NOT move ppls posts.

Oh. Would you calm down? I'm sure whichever mod moved it had their reasons.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You are a pussy.
No. A pussy allows stupid decisions without knowing the context of the situation.

Looney is a flamer. He knew he would get roasted over it and proceeded to zing back. He knows the game.

You either listened to one of these idiots or made a dumb choice without using your DM function for an explanation as to why I was roasting the guy.

You can have the idiots.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Another fucking whiney BITCH... Everyday.. someones screaming E Rape around this mother fucker...
DEAL with it.. everything not up for debate and I don't have to explain WHY things are always happening.

Log out, take a walk around the block and go eat a fruit cup.
See you tommm.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
No. A pussy allows stupid decisions without knowing the context of the situation.

Looney is a flamer. He knew he would get roasted over it and proceeded to zing back. He knows the game.

You either listened to one of these idiots or made a dumb choice without using your DM function for an explanation as to why I was roasting the guy.

You can have the idiots.

And I never asked you to be a cheerleader for this place... you and you're 'Im quitting' Panel abuse vagina.

Fucking come at me... Been nothing but cool to you for what 2 years..listening to your shit... then ONE move you disagree with you wanna quit..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Another fucking whiney BITCH... Everyday.. someones screaming E Rape around this mother fucker...
DEAL with it.. everything not up for debate and I don't have to explain WHY things are always happening.

Log out, take a walk around the and go eat a fruit cup.
See you tommm.

Maybe Jello, it seems to be popular with old farts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did poofer flounce again? Oh, well. On a different note Grillo's dill pickle chips really are a better tasting sliced pickle. It goes great on burgers you grill in the backyard.

It seemed more important to share that than to care about what ever scrotini is whining about.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
As weak as they all said you are.
Who's "they"?

NOW I see it. Set you off with a simple move of your posts and you will not have it? Huh? GTFOver it... but you shoot the horse when its hungry you dumb fuck.. choose your battles.
It's panel abuse. You DO NOT move posts for any reason. Sorry, I learned from the best what to and not to do on these types of forums and have the success to back it up. You shot yourself in the foot. Not me.

Im gonna move more of your shit and anyone elses that runs on 5 fucking posts of hating... See that Drama Free? WTF doent tyou understnad? Oh.. You're King Fuckinging Martini? Means Nothing to me... Never heard of Poofer... you are all talk.. now you wanna threaten.. scream Panel abuse? Thats not abuse friend.. you know.
I don't "threaten" anybody. If you think moving posts is fine then you can have your cake here. I won't be a part of it. There was no "drama" in that thread, at all. There was roasting. If you can't figure out the difference then I don't think you need somebody like me here anyway.

Sensitve fucker .. GTFO thin skinned Blowhard
Pfft.

Save your regurgitated drivel for somebody else.

You fucked up. Trying to spin it isn't going to make you look any better.