Who loves Rittenhouse the most you ask?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

headshots_1636581408088_2x3.jpg

He's soo cute when he cries!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those pics of him literally make me want to vomit. The people who cast him as a hero have serious issues.

So, I'm pretty sure I do not love him the most.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait.....are prog leftists working for China and Russia to?!

Yes Lotus and Admin. Only the oligarchy tells the truth. Everything else? Russia and China.

Go fire bomb some small businesses and murder innocent people to fight Russia!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those pics of him literally make me want to vomit. The people who cast him as a hero have serious issues.

Right well the people who demonized him are mindless shills of the establishment.

Maybe if the whole establishment didnt smear him the regular peasents wouldnt be defending him.

I'm sure the effects of propaganda make you physically sick when they pull your hate trigger. Nazis experienced similar. There is a phrase for the emotional impact of propaganda. Please get help.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Right well the people who demonized him are mindless shills of the establishment.

Maybe if the whole establishment didnt smear him the regular peasents wouldnt be defending him.

I'm sure the effects of propaganda make you physically sick when they pull your hate trigger. Nazis experienced similar. There is a phrase for the emotional impact of propaganda. Please get help.
I wouldn't have cared one way or another if not for the libs attacking him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That was our rights they attacked. Not really Kyle.

That's how the establishment took a swing at our constitutional rights. They made that kid "teh right" and built a nasty narrative.

Think about what just happened and how sick and fucking EVIL it actually is. It's our rights being attacked. Kyle.....a lower class peasent kid who was literally attacked and had to defend himself was the sacrificial lamb used to attack self defense rights. The state sponsored violence doesnt want us to fight back.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's how the establishment took a swing at our constitutional rights. They made that kid "teh right" and built a nasty narrative.

Think about what just happened and how sick and fucking EVIL it actually is. It's our rights being attacked.
Our right to shoot to kill strangers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Think about what just happened and how sick and fucking EVIL it actually is. It's our rights being attacked.

Yeah, when they ATTACK us....you stupid fuck. That's what self defense IS.

Dude your brain is fucking ROTTED. You are completely fucking stupid. I bet you havent checked anything outside of blatant lying corporate media. It's obvious.

Fucking cuck retard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't you get tired of her self-righteous bs, especially knowing her background? She has no leg to stand on. BF is her "I'm important" place. Think about it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dude your brain is fucking ROTTED. You are completely fucking stupid. I bet you havent checked anything outside of blatant lying corporate media. It's obvious.

Fucking cuck retard.
Can you show me on this doll where you have been attacked by "Them"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So much for Lotus being smart.

Maybe when the drooling army of establishment cucks needs to get their butts wiped she can be the captain.

It's like Idiocracy.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Think about what just happened and how sick and fucking EVIL it actually is. It's our rights being attacked. Kyle.....a lower class peasent kid who was literally attacked and had to defend himself was the sacrificial lamb used to attack self defense rights. The state sponsored violence doesnt want us to fight back.
Well, when I first heard about it I actually found it rather appalling. But thanks to excessive media attention we were able to learn what sort of garbage Kyle had rid the world of. That "JoJo" guy in particular...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking cuck retard.
Can you show me on this doll where you have been attacked by "Them"

Are we talking about ME now?

Braindead fucking moron.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Back to the OP, the majority of Tweets in support of Kyle came from outside the USA, notably from the USSR.

Can you say "I be duped" I knew that you could!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Back to the OP, the majority of Tweets in support of Kyle came from outside the USA, notably from the USSR.

"oNlY tWiTtEr eXiStS!!!....mEdIa nEvEr lIes!!"

I havent seen a single "pro kyle" tweet. Maybe you could specify what is meant by that. Most people know random bots will tweet various "controversial opinions" and those are mostly ignored by everyone one but shills. Then again only shills think the bots have a side....in reality they just want the country burning.

We HAVE seen actual discussion about the case from nonbot sources.

Are you prepared to call everyone including Dore a russian bot?

Or is this too many words and too complex for you? Be honest.

You stupid mindless fucks are parroting a massive misinfo campaign talking about others being duped? How does that work?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So when are you arming your 16 yr old with an Assault Styled Weapon and sending her into Compton?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So when are you arming your 16 yr old with an Assault Styled Weapon and sending her into Compton?

When BLM goes first.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Never. But if I DID you are saying shes not allowed to defend herself. Which is not supported by law or the Constitution.

Are you fucking stupid?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When BLM goes first.

Admins issue is that people can travel to Compton to destroy it.

But people part of the Compton community cannot protect it or defend themselves.

The corporatists media gave him shaken baby syndrome and he cant think.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They clearly want us to kill each other. I’m sure we look like a total joke to every other country.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Any white child who goes armed into Compton looking to take justice into their own hands isn’t making it out alive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'Muricans are easily manipulated.

of course…. It can’t possibly be the police’s fault :facepalm:

Course not. Not until they try to stop us from storming the capital, then we beat them with flag poles from our Confederate, Blue Lives Matter (my fav btw), US, and don't tread on me flag.

Then it's their fault. What would America do without its patriots?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Any white child who goes armed into Compton looking to take justice into their own hands isn’t making it out alive.

I would like to see BLM go in there and clean up though. End all this black on black violence. How well do you think the community will take it?