Who loves Rittenhouse the most you ask?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's even stupider is these people think if Russian bots said it.....its wrong.

They dont understand the nature of foreign trolls. They legit think foreign trolls who hate America have a partisan side.....and whatever side they are on is the "bad one".

This is another example of how they are so stupid they are dangerous.

Bots say whatever the need to say to stroke hatred and violence. If the correct opinion does that? They are down. They dont give a fuck about right and wrong.....they want conflict. And they know woke leftist are a great weapon for conflict.

Rile up the woke and watch them launch domestic terror attacks on their own fucking country.

How stupid and niave do you have to be? Good fucking God. Figured Rawstory would find THIS compelling. Whatever they need to do to get their dogs barking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Any white child who goes armed into Compton looking to take justice into their own hands isn’t making it out alive.

I would like to see BLM go in there and clean up though. End all this black on black violence. How well do you think the community will take it?

When will white people end their white on white violence? Most white people are killed by their own as well.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Any white child who goes armed into Compton looking to take justice into their own hands isn’t making it out alive.
But Dovey's 16 yr old would be free as fuck for one bright shining moment.

Kyle got lucky he wasn’t beaten to death by an angry mob, or even worse… disarmed and murdered with his own weapon.

His trial should have come with the Jackass movie disclaimer: do not try this at home.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

I would like to see BLM go in there and clean up though. End all this black on black violence. How well do you think the community will take it?
The Panthers did that back in the 60's...then The Man threw them all into prison (well the ones they didn't gun down in the street first)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

When will white people end their white on white violence? Most white people are killed by their own as well.

You got some stats on that? The way I understand it, most white deaths are suicide. Yet in Chicago, there can be 40-100 black on black deaths daily.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Panthers did that back in the 60's...then The Man threw them all into prison (well the ones they didn't gun down in the street first)

Yes. A move YOU idiots support today. YOU are the anti constitution, anti gun, anti self defense fucks of the era.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gotdamn. Admin is stupid as fuck.
Is your 16 yr old armed, or do you hate freedom?

I armed my son when he was 10. He can fire 100 rounds in less than a minute.

My kids have been shooting guns since they were ten.

I've shown vids of it lol. Well vids of my oldest shooting.....she consents.
Do you send her into the streets during a riot? If not, why do you hate freedom and condone riots?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

For real? Thats fucked up if so.

Times are different today, they could've EASILY cleaned up during the Floyd riots and not a soul would've been arrested.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You got some stats on that? The way I understand it, most white deaths are suicide. Yet in Chicago, there can be 40-100 black on black deaths daily.

Blaze illegal guns are fine with them. That's why they wont talk about areas with high crime, lots of gun violence that have heavy gun control.

Its LEGAL gun ownership and justified self defense they hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In the “Homicide” section of Wikipedia’s Race and Crime in the United States entry
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the site quotes a report by the U.S. Department of Justice visible
(see page 13). The report, which analyzes Homicide Trends in the U.S. between 1980-2008, found that within that period “most murders were intraracial”, with 84% of white victims killed by whites and 93% of Black victims killed by Black perpetrators.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Times are different today, they could've EASILY cleaned up during the Floyd riots and not a soul would've been arrested.
Yes it is true, the hoods they patrolled saw crime rates drop to near zero.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

these communities are stricken with poverty, lack decent education and are faced with constant police brutality….

any person who stands against poverty is labeled a Communist in this country

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you send her into the streets during a riot? If not, why do you hate freedom and condone riots?

No Admin. However.....we havent had rioters show up in our community as of yet.

So what's your point? That our rights are nullified if a riot breaks out?

Or do you want your arbitrary opinion on who "belonged" in Kenosha that night enforced in a court of LAW?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And then it became impossible for law abiding citizens in the hood to arm themselves.

We know. Typically when we point this out you give a bad emojis and say something stupid.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No Admin. However.....we havent had rioters show up in our community as if yet.

Or do you want your arbitrary opinion on who "belonged" in Kenosha that night enforced in a court of LAW?
Then stfu, if you can't walk the talk, just stay quiet. Your hero Kyle did not wait for the Riot to come to him, he went to the riot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The white establishment doesn't want blacks to not kill one another.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Then stfu, if you can't walk the talk, just stay quiet.

Oh but YOU can talk?

So explain your dumb fucking point here. You are trying to say that if a riot breaks out ONLY rioters belong there?

Yeah? Your opinion on who can go where should be enforced in court?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Military and the Prison Industrial Complex can only absorb so many of them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh but YOU can talk?

So explain your dumb fucking point here. You are trying to say that if a riot breaks out ONLY rioters belong there?

Not what I said dingbat, lurn 2 rede!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at these mindless establishment shills trying to enforce their opinions on who can travel where, and who can TALK.

THEY can go anywhere and say anything though. They get to dictate what others do.

And courts need to enforce that or its "bias!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh but YOU can talk?

I don't know, maybe when riots break out the police should handle them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Military and the Prison Industrial Complex can only absorb so many of them.

Stop bad prosecutions of people who havent committed violent crimes.

I mean....that would take away from that free state slave labor dems love but oh well.

Stop throwing people in prison for nonviolent crime and keep the child rapists and violent people in.

Makes sense? It does to us.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh but YOU can talk?

But self defense is all about immersing yourself in the thick of danger and then shooting your way out of it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh but YOU can talk?

But self defense is all about immersing yourself in the thick of danger and then shooting your way out of it!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Anyone that condones sending a kid in to function as crowd control is a certified idiot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

In the “Homicide” section of Wikipedia’s Race and Crime in the United States entry
(see page 13). The report, which analyzes Homicide Trends in the U.S. between 1980-2008, found that within that period “most murders were intraracial”, with 84% of white victims killed by whites and 93% of Black victims killed by Black perpetrators.

Thanks for that, but my point is proven, blacks kill each more. I bet todays numbers are worse. Why stop at 2008? We all know shit started getting real after that.

I did find this, but seems more "gang" related than anything. Suicide still tops all.

There are roughly 32,000 gun deaths per year in the United States. Of those, around 60% are suicides. About 3% are accidental deaths (less than 1,000). About 34% of deaths (just over 11,000 in both 2010 and 2011) make up the remainder of gun deaths. Sometimes the 32,000 and 11,000 figures are used interchangeably by gun control advocates. Clearly, the 32,000 figure is a far more dramatic number and is often used for impact. These numbers are also regularly compared to other countries' gun statistics. But are they true? Here, we will examine some of the most common gun control arguments used and put those figures into perspective.

Gang Violence Driving Force of Gun Violence

To hear gun control advocates speak, one would be led to believe that gun violence is a widespread problem whereby the mere existence of a gun is as much a problem as the person who intends to wield it. But the reality is that gun homicides are overwhelmingly tied to gang violence. In fact, a staggering 80% of gun homicides are gang-related. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), gang homicides
roughly 8,900 of 11,100 gun murders in both 2010 and 2011. That means that there were just 2,200 non gang-related firearm murders in both years in a country of over 300 million people and 250 million guns.

Cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Cleveland, and New Orleans all have very high per-capita murder rates. Individual police estimates usually find at least 65% and often more than 80% of all murders in those cities are gang-related. Solve the problem of gang violence, and a huge chunk of the gun homicide and violence problem is solved. And what national gun control measures would slow the gang violence problem, when local gun control laws have failed in cities like Chicago? If politicians were really worried about gun deaths, wouldn't they be specifically targeting where a majority of the problems exist?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for that, but my point is proven, blacks kill each more. I bet todays numbers are worse. Why stop at 2008? We all know shit started getting real after that.

I did find this, but seems more "gang" related than anything. Suicide still tops all.

There are roughly 32,000 gun deaths per year in the United States. Of those, around 60% are suicides. About 3% are accidental deaths (less than 1,000). About 34% of deaths (just over 11,000 in both 2010 and 2011) make up the remainder of gun deaths. Sometimes the 32,000 and 11,000 figures are used interchangeably by gun control advocates. Clearly, the 32,000 figure is a far more dramatic number and is often used for impact. These numbers are also regularly compared to other countries' gun statistics. But are they true? Here, we will examine some of the most common gun control arguments used and put those figures into perspective.

Gang Violence Driving Force of Gun Violence

To hear gun control advocates speak, one would be led to believe that gun violence is a widespread problem whereby the mere existence of a gun is as much a problem as the person who intends to wield it. But the reality is that gun homicides are overwhelmingly tied to gang violence. In fact, a staggering 80% of gun homicides are gang-related. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), gang homicides
roughly 8,900 of 11,100 gun murders in both 2010 and 2011. That means that there were just 2,200 non gang-related firearm murders in both years in a country of over 300 million people and 250 million guns.

Cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Cleveland, and New Orleans all have very high per-capita murder rates. Individual police estimates usually find at least 65% and often more than 80% of all murders in those cities are gang-related. Solve the problem of gang violence, and a huge chunk of the gun homicide and violence problem is solved. And what national gun control measures would slow the gang violence problem, when local gun control laws have failed in cities like Chicago? If politicians were really worried about gun deaths, wouldn't they be specifically targeting where a majority of the problems exist?

Who stopped? Do you know you give me a headache sometimes you're so fucking ignorant? This was from one specific report. Most homicides are intraracial.

As for the higher rates, blacks are also poorer than whites.

Crime follows poverty.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh but YOU can talk?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Anyone that condones sending a kid in to function as crowd control is a certified idiot.
Especially letting him run solo into a hostile crowd.