Who loves Rittenhouse the most you ask?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Those pics of him literally make me want to vomit. The people who cast him as a hero have serious issues.

So, I'm pretty sure I do not love him the most.

Right well the people who demonized him are mindless shills of the establishment.

Maybe if the whole establishment didnt smear him the regular peasents wouldnt be defending him.

I'm sure the effects of propaganda make you physically sick when they pull your hate trigger. Nazis experienced similar. There is a phrase for the emotional impact of propaganda. Please get help.
I wouldn't have cared one way or another if not for the libs attacking him.

That was our rights they attacked. Not really Kyle.

That's how the establishment took a swing at our constitutional rights. They made that kid "teh right" and built a nasty narrative.

Think about what just happened and how sick and fucking EVIL it actually is. It's our rights being attacked.
Our right to shoot to kill strangers?

When they to kill you? Absolutely, you moron.
With those formidable plastic bag weapons?

Don’t forget that skateboards are a “LEGAL” reason to kill someone :facepalm:

I’m shook. I’ve been a Dog Town raised skater since I was 9 years old.
Well maybe this is progress, it wasn't too many years ago, a black child could be shot for wearing a hoodie.

you forgot he was carrying a lethal bag of skittles

that vigilante assfuck walked too

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Those pics of him literally make me want to vomit. The people who cast him as a hero have serious issues.

Right well the people who demonized him are mindless shills of the establishment.

Maybe if the whole establishment didnt smear him the regular peasents wouldnt be defending him.

I'm sure the effects of propaganda make you physically sick when they pull your hate trigger. Nazis experienced similar. There is a phrase for the emotional impact of propaganda. Please get help.

That's how the establishment took a swing at our constitutional rights. They made that kid "teh right" and built a nasty narrative.

Think about what just happened and how sick and fucking EVIL it actually is. It's our rights being attacked.

Rosenbuam wasn't even a rioter. He was random violent psycho who was wandered there and started threatening people. Then he targeted and attacked Kyle.

But they all side with the dangerous child rapist who attacked an innocent person who was there helping the community and giving first aid to rioters. He wasnt even political.... but YOU asshole useful idiots made a 17 year old "THE right".

THEN when Kyle said he supported BLM....and peaceful assembly ....you thought that would what? Piss US off? We are not the deranged, hateful shit bags who made it political. The corporate establishment attacked and you drooling foot soldiers hate Anericans THAT much. You minimize and support violent riots.

Just sick and sad. And even though its obviously all lies....you'll stick to your story because "Trumptards!!"
Kyle killed 2 people and nearly shot off the hand of a 3rd.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well maybe this is progress, it wasn't too many years ago, a black child could be shot for wearing a hoodie.

And they found some marijuana seeds in his school locker too!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Kyle sees the faces of the men he killed every fucking night in his dreams. I hope he sees them on the street out of the corners of his eyes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Be serious, Addie! He was guilty and deserved to die because he was BLACK. The testimony of the witnesses on the phone was also given by a black female and detailed exactly how afraid this kid was of the white man hunting him down with a gun. I’m surprised they didn’t implement hangings on the courthouse steps to deal with any black child who dare walk through a white neighborhood after this miscarriage of justice.

These people are fucking psychotic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope Kyle sees the faces of the men he killed every fucking night in his dreams. I hope he sees them on the street out of the corners of his eyes.

He has ptsd so he likely will.

The disappointing part is how people like you dont get to see the faces of all the innocent people your leftwing terror group has brutalized, murdered, and the lives destroyed.

Youd have to be a human being with empathy for that to even be a thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rosenbuam wasn't even a rioter. He was random violent psycho who was wandered there and started threatening people. Then he targeted and attacked Kyle.

But they all side with the dangerous child rapist who attacked an innocent person who was there helping the community and giving first aid to rioters. He wasnt even political.... but YOU asshole useful idiots made a 17 year old "THE right".

THEN when Kyle said he supported BLM....and peaceful assembly ....you thought that would what? Piss US off? We are not the deranged, hateful shit bags who made it political. The corporate establishment attacked and you drooling foot soldiers hate Anericans THAT much. You minimize and support violent riots.

Just sick and sad. And even though its obviously all lies....you'll stick to your story because "Trumptards!!"

In obvious self defense, you brainwashed mindless establishment cuck.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Be serious, Addie! He was guilty and deserved to die because he was BLACK. The testimony of the witnesses on the phone was also given by a black female and detailed exactly how afraid this kid was of the white man hinting him down with a gun. I’m surprised they didn’t implement hangings on the courthouse steps to deal with any black child who dare walk through a white neighborhood after this miscarriage of justice.

These people are fucking psychotic.
The nerve of that Police Dispatcher telling the heroic Z Man to stand down and wait for LE.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are one uncivil bleeding cunt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did she forget to leave you with her calling card? She's bipolar.

crazy-women.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sad he didnt kill Gross Krookz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sad he didnt kill Gross Krookz.

Right? That shitty fuckhead who actually DID cross state lines with an illegal firearm and was engaging in a riot went and testified against the kid HE attacked.

And turned out to help the defense fully admitting Kyle didnt shoot until he pointed a gun at his head.

Than lied in interviews. It's like they all know the media viewers are just a repetitive echo chamber and that no one who watches them will ever question or check anything they are told.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh sorry am I being uncivil to someone who has literally NEVER been civil to me?

Or is it okay for you to be nasty and uncivil but not anyone else because unlike you they "shouldn't be here"?

Glad to see an uncivil bag of drunken lying shit who uses peoples families and makes disgusting lying accusations against people when her dumb arguments start to fall apart agrees with you. And a controling cunt who turns on people. Two people I have on ignore because they are so fucking toxic I cant even stomach them.

Bahahaha. The most uncivil, nastiest people on the board calling others uncivil because we dont stay polite towards uncivil pricks.

Dont dish it out if you dont like it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin literally thinks that when people get attacked they shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves. That's what he thinks.

He victim blames and wants Americans to lose their human and constitutional rights.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

K0Wruac.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K0Wruac.gif

That's exactly what leftards do when they are not hitting innocent people in the head with their skateboard.

Street shitting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Have the blue guys dumping more water IN and the other guys attempting an "insurrection" and trying to hold the blue guys down from sinking the place and you have a more accurate picture.

And if they threw out the blue guys it would be racisms.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

K0Wruac.gif

That's exactly what leftards do when they are not hitting innocent people in the head with their skateboard.

Street shitting.

is it

clapping-retard.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin literally thinks that when people get attacked they shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves. That's what he thinks.

He victim blames and wants Americans to lose their human and constitutional rights.

And he wants to make sucking cock a national sport

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K0Wruac.gif

Street shitting.

is it

clapping-retard.gif

It is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

K0Wruac.gif

Street shitting.

is it

clapping-retard.gif

It is.

Cali is a fucking toilet

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K0Wruac.gif

Street shitting.

is it

clapping-retard.gif

It is.

Cali is a fucking toilet

Somewhere in CA....someone is gonna wake up in the morning, drink coffee, and go on poop patrol.

Livin the dream lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The disappointing part is how people like you dont get to see the faces of all the innocent people your leftwing terror group has brutalized, murdered, and the lives destroyed.

I'm always amazed at how you just seem to know my every opinion, oftentimes when I don't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm always amazed at how you just seem to know my every opinion, oftentimes when I don't.

Is that so? I'm just going on your posts. What you chose to comment on and how.

And that's interesting coming from someone who just slaps the "trumptard" label on every position different from his and then all the other smart ass added crap that you think we all think.

No one reading any of your posts would mistake you for an empathetic person.