Who Will Win the Georgia Senate Elections?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly hope at least one of the Republicans win just so Dems won't have total control. They already to us they want to pack the courts, ram through the most extreme racist nonsense, get rid of the filibuster, and use funding as a weapon against areas which don't support their party. No, thanks.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly hope at least one of the Republicans win just so Dems won't have total control. They already to us they want to pack the courts, ram through the most extreme racist nonsense, get rid of the filibuster, and use funding as a weapon against areas which don't support their party. No, thanks.
Thank the gods that the Republicans havent spent the last four decades shamelessly pursuing exactly the same kinds of goals. It would really suck swamp gas if the other party got to do some of it too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Both sides are pretty bad. Which is why I prefer divided gover9where neither can indulge in their worst desires.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The election races which will decide who controls the US Senate:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Election Date: January 5, 2021

Joe...please post everything I need to know about Georgia. Links you name, but I want it on this thread. Don’t give me that shit about me having to do the research myself. I want fucking links here and I want it now! Cheers.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
tenor.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see that fakebook shut down the georgia GOP senate candidates fundraising pages. Of course no such bad luck for the democRATs. Ol Zuk sure is a good little Eichmann!!! And THIS is why all you lib cunts should lose protection for your echo chamber social networks!!!!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see that fakebook shut down the georgia GOP senate candidates fundraising pages. Of course no such bad luck for the democRATs. Ol Zuk sure is a good little Eichmann!!! And THIS is why all you lib cunts should lose protection for your echo chamber social networks!!!!

So you think the Republicans are gonna lose in Georgia, eh Lokmeer?

Y s sound kinda scared, eh?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Election Date: January 5, 2021

Joe...please post everything I need to know about Georgia. Links you name, but I want it on this thread. Don’t give me that shit about me having to do the research myself. I want fucking links here and I want it now! Cheers.

OK. Here some Final predictions about tomorrow's Georgia Senate Races

Not my predictions nor do I endorse them or claim they are correct. Somebody else's eh?

This one sez the Dems will win both races:

If this final result isn't to yer liking, I didn't make them up, just listing them that's all.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sure democRATs will pack the ballots. You people arent good at playing fair. I'd hardly call it "scared"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Polls are pretty close so it is all going to come down to turn out.
Its all gonna come down to: can democRATs can successfully cheat a SECOND election?

Again, the modius operandi is if you havent cheated enough initially, stuff the ballots over several days until you have "won". Ask Al Franken.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sure democRATs will pack the ballots. You people arent good at playing fair. I'd hardly call it "scared"

This guy is on your Side, Lokmeer, and he's Black & Republican!

He wants the Republicans ta win, eh?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Its all gonna come down to: can democRATs can successfully cheat a SECOND election?

Again, the modius operandi is if you havent cheated enough initially, stuff the ballots over several days until you have "won". Ask Al Franken.
Do you ever post here when you're not blackout drunk?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you ever post here when you're not blackout drunk?
Wow, I guess you really are a fukin retard since I so easily PWN3D! the shit outta you while blackout drunk! :Welcome8:
Do you every quit being a faggit? No? Its ok, I didnt imagine you did.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These polls say the Democrats lead in both races:

...yet they are only polls, not predictions

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here are the 4 possible outcomes of the Georgia Senate Races:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Financial Implications of a Democratic or Republican Senate Victory In Georgia:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one projects a split Senate with 1 Democrat and 1 Republican: