Why Are All Conservatards No-Thinky Emos, and Why.....

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
....is it impossible for a freethinking intelligent person to be a conservative?

Please, freethinking liberal minded people only. I will be watching.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
GIk7Vy-XsAAWiHF

WTAF who does shit like this, Ceramic Trump Butt Plugs?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
....is it impossible for a freethinking intelligent person to be a conservative?

Please, freethinking liberal minded people only. I will be watching.
I think a freethinking, intelligent, psychologically damaged person can be a conservative, yes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And, clearly, Trump is highly psychologicay damaged. I imagine a lot of his acolytes are comforted by the level of his damage. It makes them feel seen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d like to think not. Not all conservatives are Trump fans either. It’s these blind followers who hate thinking on their own that bother me. Sorry, Trump a an ignorant fool, as are his followers.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I’d like to think not. Not all conservatives are Trump fans either. It’s these blind followers who hate thinking on their own that bother me. Sorry, Trump a an ignorant fool, as are his followers.
That only returns to the original point that no free thinking intelligent human being can be a conservative.

...which I maintain is a perfectly impeccably sound statement.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why(?), because I'm hoping for intelligent replies. That's why I asked that your kind not reply.
See how emoish you got immediately? Don't need that.
This is a trolling off-topic forum wokeman. If you want serious political discussions join a political forum. There a members here who are far more intelligent than you are, believe me. You don't like the replies you get then fuck off you whiny bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a trolling off-topic forum wokeman. If you want serious political discussions join a political forum. There a members here who are far more intelligent than you are, believe me. You don't like the replies you get then fuck off you whiny bitch.

Well, that escalated...:LOL3:

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Having stopped back, and seeing the sorry condition the site has been in since I left it - I felt somewhat responsible for its demise, and now only mean to infuse a little worthwhile conversation. Just a jolt to set things on a better course, and...taking a brief opportunity to make fun of conservatards. Then again, you're the boss - you don't want me to say hi, just say so.