Why Are All Conservatards No-Thinky Emos, and Why.....

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Having stopped back, and seeing the sorry condition the site has been in since I left it - I felt somewhat responsible for its demise, and now only mean to infuse a little worthwhile conversation. Just a jolt to set things on a better course, and...taking a brief opportunity to make fun of conservatards. Then again, you're the boss - you don't want me to say hi, just say so.
Do you not get sick and tired of using that stupid edit trick when quoting?

Demise means death. This forum isn't dead. If it were the list of latest posts would be from 2001.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I don't.
Look, if you want serious and intelligent conversation post a thread in the GD and just ignore the remarks that are sarcastic
or trollish. As long as it's not political in nature I will have a serious discussion with you about whatever you want. I don't know enough about politics to discuss it intelligently so maybe another topic.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Look, if you want serious and intelligent conversation post a thread in the GD and just ignore the remarks that are sarcastic
or trollish. As long as it's not political in nature I will have a serious discussion with you about whatever you want. I don't know enough about politics to discuss it intelligently so maybe another topic.
Sure thing, Altardicus. LoLz.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
MFb5LH5.jpg
#metoo!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
....is it impossible for a freethinking intelligent person to be a conservative?

Please, freethinking liberal minded people only. I will be watching.

Yes.

This is my theory….

There is a divine masculine and divine feminine. You need the ying/yang or things go off kilter.

When things are lopsided, you get where America is at today.