Why are Israelis killing Christians in Gaza?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
"in Gaza’s only Catholic church"
"Christians in Gaza represent a tiny fraction of the population, with just around 1,000 living in the enclave. The vast majority of their population is Greek Orthodox, while a much smaller share is Roman Catholic, Baptist and other Protestant denominations"

WoW! That is all the muslim occupation hasn't exterminated in Gaza.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...but islam means peace?????

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The Zionist are a plague on the Jewish culture and are by far the most barbaric of all war criminals

Screenshot-20231219-200656-Instagram.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Israeli military are some crazy mofos. Always have been. They do all kinds of really lowlife shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My husband and I met an Israeli couple in a park once. Our kids were playing with their kids. And this was the topic of conversation with strangers they decided on on a sunny day in a hillside park overlooking the Pacific Ocean: All Palestinians should be wiped off the face of the earth. They do not deserve to be treated like humans. They are lower than dogs.

I will never forget that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My husband and I met an Israeli couple in a park once. Our kids were playing with their kids. And this was the topic of conversation with strangers they decided on on a sunny day in a hillside park overlooking the Pacific Ocean: All Palestinians should be wiped off the face of the earth. They do not deserve to be treated like humans. They are lower than dogs.

I will never forget that.

Who do they sound like? Hmmm....uhm, Germans in the 1930's & 40's...

Were you stunned silent? I think I would have been.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who do they sound like? Hmmm....uhm, Germans in the 1930's & 40's...

Were you stunned silent? I think I would have been.
I was sickened. I think I said something, because they doubled down, but I don't remember what I said.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was sickened. I think I said something, because they doubled down, but I don't remember what I said.

What an unpleasant experience. How can any people with a history of a Holocaust speak like their ancestors' oppressors?

That's why I like historians and humanists like Ilan Pape and Norman Finkelstein and Dr Mate.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

07/27/2023 Nigeria (International Christian Concern) – Fulani militants and other allied jihadist groups slaughtered 2,500 Christians in Nigeria in the first six months of 2023. The data came from a report published by the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, a Nigerian investigative firm focusing on human rights issues.

The data highlights concern about frequent incidents of persecution against Christians in Nigeria in the areas where Islamic extremist groups, such as the Fulani militants, operate. This comes after Fulani militants killed 37 Christians in Nigeria in three weeks, according to a
from International Christian Concern (ICC).

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Im sorry, but I don’t agree with killing innocent people just trying to make a living and love their children. Faith is a pathetic reason these lives need to be subjected to rape, torture and slaughter. Choosing a side only makes this more barbaric and I refuse to go down the path of who did what to whom. We need to remove God from everything if this is what is being done in the name of. SMH

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im sorry, but I don’t agree with killing innocent people just to make a living and love their children. Faith is a pathetic reason these lives need to be subjected to rape, torture and slaughter. Choosing a side only makes this more barbaric and I refuse to go down the path of who did what to whom. We need to remove God from everything if this is what is being done in the name of. SMH

This isn't a religious war really. It's always about resources and land. The Israelis want to annihilate the Palestinians. See my thread about Israelis profiting from using Palestinians as guinea pigs for their defense industry and for the Israelis wanting to sell Palestinian land for development...it's just those 2 million people that are in the way...hmmm

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Im sorry, but I don’t agree with killing innocent people just to make a living and love their children. Faith is a pathetic reason these lives need to be subjected to rape, torture and slaughter. Choosing a side only makes this more barbaric and I refuse to go down the path of who did what to whom. We need to remove God from everything if this is what is being done in the name of. SMH
It's about a particular religion. (Hamas Charter)

...and this is just the intro to it:

"Ye are the best nation that hath been raised up unto mankind: ye command that which is just, and ye forbid that which is unjust, and ye believe in Allah. And if they who have received the scriptures had believed, it had surely been the better for them: there are believers among them, but the greater part of them are transgressors. They shall not hurt you, unless with a slight hurt; and if they fight against you, they shall turn their backs to you, and they shall not be helped. They are smitten with vileness wheresoever they are found; unless they obtain security by entering into a treaty with Allah, and a treaty with men; and they draw on themselves indignation from Allah, and they are afflicted with poverty. This they suffer, because they disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew the prophets unjustly; this, because they were rebellious, and transgressed." (Al-Imran - verses 109-111).

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

...but it isn't about religion...nooooo. LoLz

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It's about a particular religion. (Hamas Charter)

...and this is just the intro to it:

"Ye are the best nation that hath been raised up unto mankind: ye command that which is just, and ye forbid that which is unjust, and ye believe in Allah. And if they who have received the scriptures had believed, it had surely been the better for them: there are believers among them, but the greater part of them are transgressors. They shall not hurt you, unless with a slight hurt; and if they fight against you, they shall turn their backs to you, and they shall not be helped. They are smitten with vileness wheresoever they are found; unless they obtain security by entering into a treaty with Allah, and a treaty with men; and they draw on themselves indignation from Allah, and they are afflicted with poverty. This they suffer, because they disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew the prophets unjustly; this, because they were rebellious, and transgressed." (Al-Imran - verses 109-111).

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

...but it isn't about religion...nooooo. LoLz
Why heck, we even have such ardent fascists here that they praise the Houthis of Yemen for disrupting shipping traffic through the Red Sea. These "people" are aligned with Iran (Shia) against the Sunni ME and Africa. Interesting choice. Likely the same sort that think Russia's invasion of Eastern Europe is cool shit. What it is is utterly aLiberal, just another example of "libs" being naught more than the other conservatards.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This isn't a religious war really. It's always about resources and land. The Israelis want to annihilate the Palestinians. See my thread about Israelis profiting from using Palestinians as guinea pigs for their defense industry and for the Israelis wanting to sell Palestinian land for development...it's just those 2 million people that are in the way...hmmm

This only makes it that much more barbaric.