Why are Trumpers crying about 46 carrying on with 45's plans?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin....you guys dont know what a whataboutism even IS.

And that doesnt even make sense with this article.

No Biden isnt pulling out troops. This was written for the purpose of saying it would be bad.

Biden said he would pull them out in Sept.

It's not ever gonna fucking now. It probably would have if you guys didnt put the elites back in the driver's seat.

Good luck pretending.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

No Biden isnt pulling out troops. This was written for the purpose of saying it would be bad.

It's not ever gonna fucking now. It probably would have if you guys didnt put the elites back in the driver's seat.

Good luck pretending.
What's your favorite White Claw flavor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good luck pretending.

White Claw tastes like drinking TV static while someone screams the name of a fruit from another room.

Not my observation BUT it's TRUE.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
USA has to get out of there & stop these wars anyways because it's broke.

They'd best use the 'savings' to rebuild their domestic economy.

In that regard, Trump was right.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And that is why Biden and the Dem's are pushing the Infrastructure bills, with growing support from the GOP.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's the fucking point.

These leftwing control freaks claim "Republican governors" outlaw critical thinking which is a revealing statement.

Since they need the state and media to instruct them on everything they assume we do as well.

They do not understand these people are elected to represent ...NOT rule. They want rulers. We want to self govern.

All through history the fights between those who want to be left alone vs those that dont want to leave people alone have gone on. And the power grabbers and subjugaters were never on the right side.

Other countries are not our problem especially when our own country is a mess. We are not the world police. If they cant get their shit together it's not our problem unless they do something to us again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And that is why Biden and the Dem's are pushing the Infrastructure bills, with growing support from the GOP.

You mean the wasteful spending during inflation that funds infrastructure the least.

You should learn to actually read the bills rather than the corporate media talking about the bill.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You mean the wasteful spending during inflation that funds infrastructure the least.

You should learn to actually read the bills rather than the corporate media talking about the bill.
I would prefer that you summarize the bills for me, and please be as accurate and economical as you can.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would prefer that you summarize the bills for me, and please be as accurate and economical as you can.

Imagine if you actually did that your damn self instead of relying on media and asking other people.

None of you read fuck all. That's why you call the election security bills "voter suppression" without being able to explain how. That's also why you assholes support the Equality Act. Because you see "equality!" and "trans rights!" and have no idea the bill plainly says if a person identifies as a gender they have to be legally recognized as that gender.....whether they transitioned at all or not, whether they are diagnosed or not. So now we have perverts showing their dicks to children legally.

But its ALL just "right wing boogie men!" Right?

Read the bill. Its filled with wasteful spending and government power expansions. SMDH. Tons of corporate bail outs and welfare. Yeah let's start off with a few actual infrastructure and then it's all leftwing environmental agendas and corporate welfare.

During inflation that you guys pretend isnt happening.

You guys constant support shit that sounds good that the corporate tells you is good and then you either ignore the massive harm or blame it on others. You never fucking actually READ the shit you support.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine if you actually did that your damn self instead of relying on media and asking other people.

None of you read fuck all. That's why you call the election security bills "voter suppression" without being able to explain how. That's also why you assholes support the Equality Act. Because you see "equality!" and "trans rights!" and have no idea the bill plainly says if a person identifies as a gender they have to be legally recognized as that gender.....whether they transitioned at all or not, whether they are diagnosed or not. So now we have perverts showing their dicks to children legally.

But its ALL just "right wing boogie men!" Right?

Read the bill.
No yuo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Good luck pretending.

White Claw tastes like drinking TV static while someone screams the name of a fruit from another room.

what is a white claw ? Is that some fag drink with the little umbrella and funny swirl colors in it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good luck pretending.

what is a white claw ? Is that some fag drink with the little umbrella and funny swirl colors in it?

It's basically canned over priced alka seltzer with a splash of alcohol that all the yuppies are raving about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Infrastructure that are not infrastructure tho

Or is carting illegals around the nation once they've crossed the border illegally infrastructure in your tiny world of sucking cock and being a coward?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In other words, dovey, photoshop some text onto a picture of a big penis so that he stares at it for hours

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good luck pretending.

It's basically canned over priced alka seltzer with a splash of alcohol that all the yuppies are raving about.
Ah... so it's a fagboi sissy drink

No wonder admin raves about it endlessly in these threads

what does it have.. like less alcohol than a cheap wine cooler?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck pretending.

Ah... so it's a fagboi sissy drink

No wonder admin raves about it endlessly in these threads

what does it have.. like less alcohol than a cheap wine cooler?
7uui94zysyh01.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same fucking thing they did when Obama carried on all of Bush's bullshit. They hated Obama for being so much like their then-idol Bush.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
libby wambulance time

everything a cowardly democrat does is somehow the fault of a republican that isn't in office at the time

shills, I swear :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow tho, liberals are such pussies

Look at all the brave men and women who died for nothing and the now disabled young fighters begging for change in NYC subways while libs give millions to illegals instead of them. And now, to add insult to injury they allow the Taliban to overrun all of Afghanistan so that their sacrifices amount to nothing

Not to mention leaving brave Afghans to die because they believed in us

you have to be a real cowardly cretin with a cheese doodle for a spine to be a liberal.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Send troops home. One week later the enemy takes over. Now the incoherent fuk says, "oh shit we godda go back. They is a buncha people I fergot."
If you think this was some extension of a Trump plan, your TDS has made you dumber than a canned salmon.
But you just *had to say something that shields your Commander in Chief.
Next time make up a better story.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Send troops home. One week later the enemy takes over. Now the incoherent fuk says, "oh shit we godda go back. They is a buncha people I fergot."
If you think this was some extension of a Trump plan, your TDS has made you dumber than a canned salmon.
But you just *had to say something that shields your Commander in Chief.
Next time make up a better story.

Oh. Weird. I thought Trump was the guy who was ending all the 8 wars we were in. Lots of CON braying about that. Now, suddenly, he didn't do that, right? Yeah, I always knew he didn't, but there sure were lots of claims that he did.