Why are Trumpers crying about 46 carrying on with 45's plans?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Send troops home. One week later the enemy takes over. Now the incoherent fuk says, "oh shit we godda go back. They is a buncha people I fergot."
If you think this was some extension of a Trump plan, your TDS has made you dumber than a canned salmon.
But you just *had to say something that shields your Commander in Chief.
Next time make up a better story.

Oh. Weird. I thought Trump was the guy who was ending all the 8 wars we were in. Lots of CON braying about that. Now, suddenly, he didn't do that, right? Yeah, I always knew he didn't, but there sure were lots of claims that he did.
Biden reports to Trump?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Send troops home. One week later the enemy takes over. Now the incoherent fuk says, "oh shit we godda go back. They is a buncha people I fergot."
If you think this was some extension of a Trump plan, your TDS has made you dumber than a canned salmon.

Oh. Weird. I thought Trump was the guy who was ending all the 8 wars we were in. Lots of CON braying about that. Now, suddenly, he didn't do that, right? Yeah, I always knew he didn't, but there sure were lots of claims that he did.
Biden reports to Trump?
Try to stand straight and tall when you speak, so you look less lumpy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Wow. Reading comprehension fail.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?
Take the cock outta your mouth before you speak. So that your words seem less garbled and slurred, fagboi

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?
Take the cock outta your mouth before you speak. So that your words seem less garbled and slurred, fagboi
Midget.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?
Midget.
Faggot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Did you flunk all your courses because you were always day dreaming about some guy sucking cock and couldn't pay attention in class?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?

Did you flunk all your courses because you were always day dreaming about some guy sucking cock and couldn't pay attention in class?
People who “flunked all their courses” don’t end up with high paying jobs do they?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

People who “flunked all their courses” don’t end up with high paying jobs do they?
You've bragged about being poorly educated. You mouth breather.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?

I pay more in taxes annually than you've ever made on your best years anklemite

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Sure you do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Dude, do you Mar-a-Lago yet on your income?!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?

Sure you do.
don't go gettin all jelly n shit

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?

NO.

But I also don't live with my mom either after getting fired from some mediocre gov job a monkey could fill

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Sure you do.
don't go gettin all jelly n shit

Should she be jealous? I've read your posts where you say she's sold property in CA, Los Angeles, right? You know she might actually have more money than you, right?

I don't know the facts, but why would a peer be jealous of you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

NO.

But I also don't live with my mom either after getting fired from some mediocre gov job a monkey could fill

Who does then? Oh, right. Dove.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

I am incredibly impressed by that statement, made in a chatroom, in fact I am awestruck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Should she be jealous? I've read your posts where you say she's sold property in CA, Los Angeles, right? You know she might actually have more money than you, right?

Something she's never actually confirmed as she knows it will make her look like the stellar hypocrite she is

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?

NO.

lolz....

Peaches... time to train the clone better

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

NO.

lolz....

Is Peaches, in the room now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden reports to Trump?

NO.

lolz....

Is a big black cock up your ass now?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Biden reports to Trump?

Stop hijacking this thread with your warped day dreams.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

NO.

lolz....

Is a big black cock up your ass now?
@Maxi, Stubby is insanely jealous of you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Daydreams? Have you read any of Strapon's posts?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Oh good one of Stubby's "buddies" came to his rescue. He was getting too emotional.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Read his posts. About every 3rd post is about cock. I would not lie to you, sir.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biden reports to Trump?

Read his posts. About every 3rd post is about cock. I would not lie to you, sir.
There is a tissue shortage going on due to the Covids, he has to limit his reading of Stubby's posts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
s-l1600.jpg