Why are Trumpers crying about 46 carrying on with 45's plans?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you go suck some cock?
Confusing me with your dad or something?

No, he was taller than you.
And a peasant who liked sucking cock

Did he wash dishes or shine shoes for a living?

Why do you ask? He wasn't a homosexual.
Not that you would know.

how often did he beat your pancake faced mom into coma when he had fits of drunken rage because he was a fence hoping nobody with no opportunities?

I didn't ask about your family life. Keep it to yourself.
Aghhh but it’s not my family life. It’s yours

How many uncles partied with the choochie again?

So you say. Is incest another fetish of yours? How much have I spun you that you get this depraved? Have some dignity.
Will the no yous make the bad childhood memories go away?

would you like some ice cream?

I didn't post a no you. I'm not talking about incest, rape, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and child molestation. That's you.

I asked about your dignity, or lack of, actually. What a sad, desperate, flailing little man. You're a pervert.
I’m not your uncle

he might have been taller but he certainly wasn’t as moral

Is inbreeding a thing among your ilk?

I hope to god you are no child's uncle. You're a sicko.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

how often did he beat your pancake faced mom into coma when he had fits of drunken rage because he was a fence hoping nobody with no opportunities?

So you say. Is incest another fetish of yours? How much have I spun you that you get this depraved? Have some dignity.

I didn't post a no you. I'm not talking about incest, rape, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and child molestation. That's you.

I asked about your dignity, or lack of, actually. What a sad, desperate, flailing little man. You're a pervert.
I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

No, really you are. You introduced depravity into this thread as is relates to children. No one else did that.

@The Countess Do you approve of this?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Methinks partisan hackery is afoot.

Whataboutism to commence soon.

That's right. Only Trump wanted to disengage even more and the USA to become isolationist.
Like it was in the 1930s.

Republican Governors have outlawed critical thinking.

Your bellend thoughts are very critical to say the least. Both yoo and LotusButt have no idea about the discerning differences between piercings, genital implants and stark raving mutilation. Complete penis hackery to put it bluntly!
:Awesomeness:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's right. Only Trump wanted to disengage even more and the USA to become isolationist.

Your bellend thoughts are very critical to say the least. Both yoo and LotusButt have no idea about the discerning differences between piercings, genital implants and stark raving mutilation. Complete penis hackery to put it bluntly!

Take a chill pill Comrade, this is a forum where people make fun of other people, if you hadn't taken notes. In fact there are a few boys on here that think it's cute to call everyone gay. Yeah that's funny as fuck the first several hundred times....but it does wear.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Take a chill pill Comrade, this is a forum where people make fun of other people, if you hadn't taken notes. In fact there are a few boys on here that think it's cute to call everyone gay. Yeah that's funny as fuck the first several hundred times....but it does wear.

Oi you little pissant, my rejoin date on this forum may say 2019, but I was here from the start Bastard Factory 1.0. Don’t you care to assume that you can fucking explain the inner working of my fucking forum you fucking blown-in!!! You’re on probation for 6 months effective immediately. Leftarded jock_snifferer!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oi you little pissant, my rejoin date on this forum may say 2019, but I was here from the start Bastard Factory 1.0. Don’t you care to assume that you can fucking explain the inner working of my fucking forum you fucking blown-in!!! You’re on probation for 6 months effective immediately. Leftarded jock_snifferer!

WTAF? do you need a Midol?

ENGLISH, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But Biggie can post about incest between uncles and children all day long. No problem!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But Biggie can post about incest between uncles and children all day long. No problem!

It's not who you know, it's who you blow.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am going to give @Breakfall the benefit of the doubt for a little longer.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm trying to, but his butchy defense of Stubby gives me pause.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm hoping he's moral enough to draw the line at posting about incest involving children. If not there, where is the line?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm hoping he's moral enough to draw the line at posting about incest involving children. If not there, where is the line?

Agreed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi...I don’t take drugs...maybe a little herb, but that’s herb anyway! Have yoo been drinking...you fucking arse_snorkel fucking?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oi...I don’t take drugs...maybe a little herb, but that’s herb anyway! Have yoo been drinking...you fucking arse_snorkel fucking?

Midgets are not real.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

:Whaaa::Whaaa:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

No, really you are. You introduced depravity into this thread as is relates to children. No one else did that.

are you gonna cry because you come from a family of depraved wetback kid diddlers ?

I'll laugh

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and if he doesn't agree with you then what? you gonna cry your fat miserable ass to sleep?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

are you gonna cry because you come from a family of depraved wetback kid diddlers ?

I'll laugh
Please take your pathetic search for fresh stroke porn to the appropriate venues. This is not your local 3 minute wait adult video arcade.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh
Please take your pathetic search for fresh stroke porn to the appropriate venues.
you still suck cock tho you fairy geriatric

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh
Please take your pathetic search for fresh stroke porn to the appropriate venues.
Really? Tell me more!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh
Really? Tell me more!
yeah you suck cock, fairy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh
Really? Tell me more!
Don't you have a couple luxury car installment payments to cover this month, also all my Government Pensions won't fund themselves, Nino'

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh
Really? Tell me more!
Don't you have a couple luxury car installment payments to cover this month, also all my Government Pensions won't fund themselves, Nino'
huh? what does that have to do with you sucking cock ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh

Not crying. Just knowing I'm not guttersnipe like you is good enough for me, pervert.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh
Please take your pathetic search for fresh stroke porn to the appropriate venues. This is not your local 3 minute wait adult video arcade.

Adult? Are you sure he doesn't fap to child incest porn?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh

Not crying. Just knowing I'm not guttersnipe like you is good enough for me, pervert.
you're still fat and miserable tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh

And you get off on thinking about a young girl being molested

Gross

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh

Gross
I'm not your perverted uncle dear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not that you would know.

I’m not your uncle

Nooo yoooooo

I'll laugh

Gross
I'm not your perverted uncle dear.

You're a perverted stranger that is getting off, it's glaringly obvious, about the idea of diddling a little girl. I hope you have no daughters, nieces, stepdaughters and god forbid, granddaughters one day.