Why is Blazor such a snivelling little cunt?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No they haven't. Not once.

Links and facts please you deluded moron.

I can't be fucked finding links for you, if you chose to read news sources that weren't chronic TDS left wing mouth pieces, you'd already be aware of the controversy.

There's been instances of dead people voting, ballots being destroyed, 130,000 votes for Biden magically appearing at 4am, among other ridiculous antics.

Go read up about it, Angus....

You brought up two news sources and said they said something they didn't. You are aware just how dumb that is, surely even you are that self aware?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I can't be fucked finding links for you, if you chose to read news sources that weren't chronic TDS left wing mouth pieces, you'd already be aware of the controversy.

There's been instances of dead people voting, ballots being destroyed, 130,000 votes for Biden magically appearing at 4am, among other ridiculous antics.

You brought up two news sources and said they said something they didn't. You are aware just how dumb that is, surely even you are that self aware?

It was sarcasm you dopey fuck! Jesus......

You've suffered the loss of a few more braincells since our last interaction evidently.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Yeah, Blazor is bitch-made alright. He used to lol at most of my posts 'till I called him out on that suckup bullshit and doesn anymore because he knows that shit is looked down upon by his superior. He also got touchy when I revealed the simple test to find out if you're retarded or not - the five-finger-forehead test, and with one look at his picture I knew he'd fail it without even trying it. So did he...

SSS
- Has a crystal ball, smooth as Blazors 'tardline

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I like triggering you all, it always completes you.

The blandscape is always a landscape of a reality, that you refuse to see.

All I need to do to fulfil me, is not be you.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You've suffered the loss of a few more braincells since our last interaction evidently.

It was sarcasm?...you told lies and deemed them as fact, and because you were asked to provide evidence of that fact, you call that sarcasm?

I might be getting slow in my old age, but you do know what sarcasm means, don't ye?

Actually, do you know what anything you are not spoon fed by an alt-right fascism means? I always admired your fortitude bonnie laddie in your support of lost causes, but even you are now abusing my good will.

Do you have anything to say that has a fact behind it?

Elucidate and emancipate yourself. Say just one thing from an alt-right website that I cannot prove over one post, to be a lie.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
blah blah blah .. sadfaces Blazor no LOL me.. boo hoo

SSS
- why I cry

hahaha butthurt looks good on you

Hahaha, I'd "lol" his shit more if he would simply post more.

But no, he likes taking his kneegrow dog around the park with a lil plastic bag picking up shit all day. Im sure as he walks he thinks that exact thing "why Blaze no LOL me anymore", as he picks up another turd.

Post more SSS! You were legendary once! Dont lose your touch! There is fresh meat in these parts as of late. Break out the hooks. You know of what I speak.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Speaking of @Blazor, they want to know what happened in VA over at The Cashew. Fyi

You fucker lol.
It's in Froods thread. I didn't say shit about it. They already figured it out.

Lol what you talking about? Do I got some fuckers stalking me lol?
No, they wondering why VA went the proper route.
Somebody defended you.
It's in a dinky dooshbag thread, you'll figure out which one.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of @Blazor, they want to know what happened in VA over at The Cashew. Fyi

You fucker lol.

Somebody defended you.

I havent seen the thread. I'll investigate further lol.

VA is still mostly Red, when you look at the map. Its those densely populated areas in Northern VA that are infested with Liberals that dominate the vote.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You fucker lol.

Somebody defended you.

VA is still mostly Red, when you look at the map. Its those densely populated areas in Northern VA that are infested with Liberals that dominate the vote.
*Ahem*
Was mostly red. Blue now, son.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Blandscape??? Wasn’t that that cunt with a thesaurus stuck halfway up his jack on that woeful Canadian site? Fucking couldn’t get a word in edgeways with that flap-jack! Like an unrefined version of krieg ffs...

:Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You fucker lol.

Somebody defended you.

*Ahem*
Was mostly red. Blue now, son.

This is what I mean....

VA.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blandscape??? Wasn’t that that cunt with a thesaurus stuck halfway up his jack on that woeful Canadian site? Fucking couldn’t get a word in edgeways with that flap-jack! Like an unrefined version of krieg ffs...

Hahaha, I literally photochopped a guy one time, with me sticking a dictionary up his ass hahaha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hahaha, I literally photochopped a guy one time, with me sticking a dictionary up his ass hahaha.
That would be awesome Blazor! Post it to me and I’ll afford the cunt the avatar!
:ThumbsUp3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It was sarcasm?...you told lies and deemed them as fact, and because you were asked to provide evidence of that fact, you call that sarcasm?

I might be getting slow in my old age, but you do know what sarcasm means, don't ye?

Actually, do you know what anything you are not spoon fed by an alt-right fascism means? I always admired your fortitude bonnie laddie in your support of lost causes, but even you are now abusing my good will.

Do you have anything to say that has a fact behind it?

Elucidate and emancipate yourself. Say just one thing from an alt-right website that I cannot prove over one post, to be a lie.

What lies? What are you even talking about? If you're referring to my remarks about the BBC/CNN etc, I knew full well that neither news channels would have mentioned the vote rigging which has occurred, other than perhaps to mock and vilify anyone suggesting it.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
What lies? What are you even talking about? If you're referring to my remarks about the BBC/CNN etc, I knew full well that neither news channels would have mentioned the vote rigging which has occurred, other than perhaps to mock and vilify anyone suggesting it.
"the vote rigging which has occurred". Please provide proof for this allegaton

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"the vote rigging which has occurred". Please provide proof for this allegaton

Do you think they would allow PROOF you fucking dick smoking retard