Why is Blazor such a snivelling little cunt?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
SoyScape is a Cultural Marxist like you Maxi-pooh, so you could well have found a new friend.
Too chicken for the DNA test?

I've just posted the correct definition of the term Aryan and as I'm blessed with Germanic blood, along with of course being a White Nationalist, I think I've earned the right to describe myself as one.

I know Scouse for many years. He is a real and proud 100% aryan.

You beta males are just envying him, because your DNA is mixed with Paki, turk, czech, polish, African and gipsy, Bulgarian scum blood!!!!

Scouse has also some good DEUTSCHES BLUT!!!

So cuck off you clowns! Bow down for the master!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
SoyScape is a Cultural Marxist like you Maxi-pooh, so you could well have found a new friend.

I've just posted the correct definition of the term Aryan and as I'm blessed with Germanic blood, along with of course being a White Nationalist, I think I've earned the right to describe myself as one.

You beta males are just envying him, because your DNA is mixed with Paki, turk, czech, polish, African and gipsy, Bulgarian scum blood!!!!

No DNA evidence, he is just scum. Like you.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HAving another meltdown again, MaxiScat```???? Retard alert??? You are THE SCUM!!! POND SCUM!!!!

Q

Banned

HAving another meltdown again, MaxiScat```???? Retard alert??? You are THE SCUM!!! POND SCUM!!!!
Yes, indeed. A meltdown.... Oh I am so angry... Going out of my mind and stuff like that.

Now, can @Aryan Emperor now show me the DNA evidence that he is 100% Aryan? Otherwise you wil probably face more rage like this... So feat it! FEAR!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, indeed. A meltdown.... Oh I am so angry... Going out of my mind and stuff like that.

Now, can @Aryan Emperor now show me the DNA evidence that he is 100% Aryan? Otherwise you wil probably face more rage like this... So feat it! FEAR!
The scatophobe is having a meltdown again

Q

Banned

Flush it

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Flush it
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What lies? What are you even talking about? If you're referring to my remarks about the BBC/CNN etc, I knew full well that neither news channels would have mentioned the vote rigging which has occurred, other than perhaps to mock and vilify anyone suggesting it.
"the vote rigging which has occurred". Please provide proof for this allegaton

Do you think they would allow PROOF you fucking dick smoking retard
What lies? What are you even talking about? If you're referring to my remarks about the BBC/CNN etc, I knew full well that neither news channels would have mentioned the vote rigging which has occurred, other than perhaps to mock and vilify anyone suggesting it.

So the Democrat Party who only hold one third of the government of the United States, managed somehow to wield all the levers of state to steal the election with less than one percent of the vote in what turned out to be swing states; swing states that only proved to be swing states because the vote was so close?

What kinda fucked up Machiavellian plot is that. Why not just plot to steal the election in every state? Why not turn the whole map blue, after all a blue wave was predicted by the pollsters?

Why is a states' votes only viable if they are already declared for Trump? How many Red States is Mr Trump challenging with frivolous lawsuits?

There was voter fraud, the executive tried to exclude every potential democrat voter with voter suppression techniques.

The USA is not the greatest democracy on the planet, it isn't even in the top 50.

Reactions: Q

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

So the Democrat Party who only hold one third of the government of the United States, managed somehow to wield all the levers of state to steal the election with less than one percent of the vote in what turned out to be swing states; swing states that only proved to be swing states because the vote was so close?

What kinda fucked up Machiavellian plot is that. Why not just plot to steal the election in every state? Why not turn the whole map blue, after all a blue wave was predicted by the pollsters?

Why is a states' votes only viable if they are already declared for Trump? How many Red States is Mr Trump challenging with frivolous lawsuits?

There was voter fraud, the executive tried to exclude every potential democrat voter with voter suppression techniques.

The USA is not the greatest democracy on the planet, it isn't even in the top 50.

OMG, i feel like i am attending some lame virtual college course taught by that scottish wrassler Sheamus.
what are you doing sir?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We can all only pray that you attend any form of further education, that way we can be assured you have a diploma in just how fucking dumb you are.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some people have made a 4 year career complaining about Trump. Biden has won.. please get over your whining.. ffs.. I'm starting to think that Trump has left you with permanent TDS... Maybe drink some bleach or something to rid yourself of your affliction lol

Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I very much doubt that it's over yet missy. :Grin3:
Lets cross fingers. I know trump very well, lad. Read all of his books and watched The apprentice ! He is also a troll. He wont leave like that! Trust me
"Lets cross fingers" bahahahahaaaa you rabid, ghey monkey!

*SIGH* Have you not OD'd again yet?
Oh look, zipper boy chimed in to save his darling in distress :LOL1: You two make me SICK!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lets cross fingers. I know trump very well, lad. Read all of his books and watched The apprentice ! He is also a troll. He wont leave like that! Trust me

Oh look, zipper boy chimed in to save his darling in distress :LOL1: You two make me SICK!

You child fisting scottish pleb. You drunk again? No money for booze? Scum!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The only thing you got right was "Scottish" you boring lump of wood...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL you drug junkie. Your life sucks, right??

Pond scum
Bahahahahaaaa "pedobot" using fahget!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
CP0w9af.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

OMG, i feel like i am attending some lame virtual college course taught by that scottish wrassler Sheamus.
what are you doing sir?
Irish doofus.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
CP0w9af.gif
giphy.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's always got his elderly ma's purse to dive into....