"Why is Dovey OBSESSED with trans?!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing else to say is there except for "HONK HONK".

As Voltaire said you cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into to begin with. Cultists take things upon faith and not reason which is why they say obviously untrue things like women can have penises.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Did BF know you were gonna run the forum according to YOUR preferences and feelings?

Well, it certainly beats anybody running the SCOTUS according to THEIR preferences and feelings, wouldn't you say?

Flynn's sin is microscopic in comparison, sorta like your understanding of the world. Or Biggie's clit, for that matter.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cultists take things upon faith and not reason which is why they say obviously untrue things like women can have penises.

...or the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually, Shamp gave me his stamp of approval.

Yeah as did I, initially. However, that was before your antics over the last 24 hours.

So now you're fucking with Dove? Predictable. Presumably your buddy Shartini's pointless thread is still stickied for some unknown reason?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Cultists take things upon faith and not reason which is why they say obviously untrue things like women can have penises.

It was. Poor flynnbecile now has to remove your political post. No politics in meltie yanno!

The cry baby is back. Welcome back for the 18th time. Oh. It's you Lokmar, with all your complaining I thought you were someone else.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

It was. Poor flynnbecile now has to remove your political post. No politics in meltie yanno!

Flynn can do whatever she likes. She's a mod. And that's what mods do.

She can assbox me, if she has a mind to.

Will I complain? No. Will I plaster an evil grin on my face? You bet!

Frayed-Circular-Cattle-size-restricted.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never understood the trauma caused by moving a post or a thread. It's not as if they're deleted. They are usually on the same board somewhere else.

Oh noes, I have to click somewhere different?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The cry baby is back. Welcome back for the 18th time. Oh. It's you Lokmar, with all your complaining I thought you were someone else.
Get that politics shit moved NOW, motherfucker!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, I agree. Libtards stealing the election from the rightful winner, Donald Trump, has fucked us into super inflation, shrinkflation, gas going from $2.39 when biden assumed his cheated office to $5.00 today. I can hardly wait until we get Trump back in office!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Breathe fella, huffing this amount of farts in such a short space of time cannot be healthy.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I presume that getup you’re wearing in your avvie has a hose connecting the back of your helmet to the seat of your latex pants, Queue Mod Q-Bert?

Weimar Retro chic, I take it?

The Jackass crew of nauseating misfits ought to be picking your ovary for ideas.