"Why is Dovey OBSESSED with trans?!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why would women care about the gender cult intruding into our sex class and destroying it along with our rights?

Maybe watch this. It's a very simple summary.

And do some reflecting on why is was such a big fucking deal that a Justice COULDNT DEFINE "Woman". If you support the gender cults erasure of women, you probably wont recognize many clips shown here. In fact....you probably wont get any of it.

Maybe it's not "trans" I'm "obsessed" but rather my own place and my daughters place in society I'm invested in preserving.

I'd like to know why Admin and Benzo have such a problem with that. They are pretty comfy on the wrong side of history.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
As usual for any extreme right-wing nutjob, Dovey is part of a very small but very vocal group. And ain't it the truth that it's always the squeaky wheel that gets the grease?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As usual for any extreme right-wing nutjob, Dovey is part of a very small but very vocal group. And ain't it the truth that it's always the squeaky wheel that gets the grease?

Ah yes the "terf" label

A term used by TRAs to label and abuse women who oppose the gender ideology. Most of which are left leaning lesbians

For a quick crash course to the mentality of who usea the Terf slur and what they are like, flip through this and see in their own words

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Gender Critical crowd USED to be a small amd loud sort of minority. But they were not actually right wing.

But since the right wing has recently realized how bad this has become.....people on both ends of the spectrum are kinda coming together on this.

The OG "terfs" were all LEFT

The woman who made this video was definately not a conservative.

She DID make a short on this like yesterday

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Blurt can you tell me what makes me a woman outside of my biology?

I'd like to establish this before we move on into why you guys shouldnt be permitted to push and force your religious beliefs on everyone from school children to forcing women to redefine e themselves and give up everything they fought to have.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
More tiny group tantrums sounding like tinny-voiced downroars.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More tiny group tantrums sounding like tinny-voiced downroars.

We will see, wont we?

So again, what makes me a woman outside my biology?

Or can we go right to why forcing religious beliefs on society is hateful and authoritarian?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is a "right wing nut job" in the "minority"

From what I've seen MOST lesbians are pretty mad.

And gay men

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people do not represent a "small but loud right wing nutjob" crowd.

Funny because the right wing JUST started noticing this a year ago.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd like to establish this before we move on into why you guys shouldnt be permitted to push and force your religious beliefs on everyone from school children to forcing women to redefine e themselves and give up everything they fought to have.

Nah, you don't need me to establish that for you. Fifth Wave feminists Noah Webster and George Merriam did that for you over two hundred years ago.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey, stop swinging your dick around. It's unwomanly.

You're not just a TERF, sweetie... you're an AstroTERF. Like, waaaay out there.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so you dont want to discuss the topic or interact on it at all.

You want to make shitty comments and add nothing but your own bias garbage.

And you think I needed my crew "caged"?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe I'm just on my PERIOD.

Us silly wimmens always act so nutty on our PERIODS.

Maybe I'll feel better later if I rub my husbands feet real good.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I only discuss topics when everyone is open for a discussion.

Those that walk into the room with their minds sealed shut by Biblical bullshit and 1950's housewifery platitudes are little worth my notice and even less my time.

Sorry about your flaps.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I only discuss topics when everyone is open for a discussion.

Those that walk into the room with their minds sealed shut by Biblical bullshit and 1950's housewifery platitudes are little worth my notice and even less my time.

Sorry about your flaps.

Funny!

Here is the issue. YOUVE decided that YOU are right. You have the correct "open view".

And you will only engage people you can talk AT. Who are willing to accept your thoughts free of challange. You want to be the educator.

You DONT want to bring these beliefs to someone critical of them. And you sure dont see yourself as someone who may need to open your mind a bit more and maybe learn a thing yourself.

You are telling me that you are only willing to discuss things with people you deem open minded and more likely to not hold you to the fire of scrunity. Most of you wont talk to anyone who will be challange you. You immediately otherize them and label them to dismiss them. You stick to those who are either ignorant or more likely to agree.

And you are trying to make that sound virtuous and better than it is by making it MY fault you are choosing to comment but not address what's being said.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe if I knew what made me a woman outside my biology I could understand this a bit better.

Funny how you want other people to be intruded on, changed, rearrange other peoples lives but you dont even think they deserve a voice or explanation.

We have to shut up while our existence gets erased. Right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's what he does, he rarely engages anyone who disagrees with him on the subject in a serious manner.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He can't defend his opinion. It is the same with most of the far left cultists pushing counter factual gender nonsense.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what he does, he rarely engages anyone who disagrees with him on the subject in a serious manner.

Exactly.

And the ones who do this always use this same excuse and think it makes them look superior.

All they are saying is "I know you arent going to buy into what I'm saying and you will ask uncomfortable questions and make points that will be hard for me to deal with appropriately. And since I know my stance is absurd and indefensible, I'm going to make you the bad guy in this convo and blame you for my inability to have this discussion. I'm only willing to talk to people who are eager to please me and accept what I'm saying unquestioningly. Since I need to feel as if i am enlightened and part of a new civil rights era, i have no tolerance for anything that confronts the reality of what i support.

And i must label and minimize any meaningful opposition because I'm afraid of it"

That's it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep, Lotus is the same. Their nonsense can be torn apart with ease and they know it, so they prefer to be obtuse or avoid the subject completely.

Their best arguement when they do give one?

It's basically a dressed up "But if you use your inagination it makes sense!"

I watched the Matt Walsh documentary with my husband. It really drove it home to him what I've been yelling for months now.

In one part he was interviewing a pediatrician who also works for PP (yuck) and asked about Lurpon. He asked if it was used to chemically castrate sex offenders(it is) and it makes it safe for children.

She got mad. Threatened to end the interview. Said he was using "exploitive language".

She ended up saying the difference was CONTEXT.

I wish I was joking.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way......this is a good explaination on the bullshit called "terf"

From a NONright wing lesbian feminist. A lot of the feminist push back started in the UK and Canada.....where the gender cult is further along. The response to this is NOT partisan BUT the American right wing is definately starting to see what a serious issue this really is ....thanks to DeSantis taking measures against it.

Of course our cult members HERE wont even watch this....let alone address the points made in it. They wont even address MY criticism and points.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So here is explaination on what a terf is simplified

So we dont need videos made by SJWs who are indoctrinated into the gender cult.

It's a label slapped on women who speak up for womens rights. It doesnt really exist. It's literally a sexist slur.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nah, you don't need me to establish that for you. Fifth Wave feminists Noah Webster and George Merriam did that for you over two hundred years ago.

4th wave hasnt really crashed yet

"
I created this site because mine is a viewpoint that is seldom publicly heard: that of a left-leaning parent who is critical of the dominant paradigm regarding transgender politics and treatment. My primary concern is children, teens, and people in their early 20s, particularly girls who are contemplating medical transition. While I may disagree with their views, I do understand that consenting adults have the right to do what they choose with their own bodies and minds.

Online, I have been accused of being “unsupportive,” even abusive, simply for daring to question whether lifelong medical treatment–injections and plastic surgeries–is the answer for every young person who has gender dysphoria. In my world, caring about, listening to, and lovingly parenting a child or young adult is not necessarily a synonym for unexamined “support” for everything the child says or wants. In fact, one of the main jobs in parenting a teen is, not coercion, but the offering of alternatives; discussing, and sometimes disagreeing.

It is my contention that the medical and psychological establishments are letting us all down in their rush to diagnose young people as “transgender,” then to give the message that medical treatment is the answer. Much of my writing now and in the future will focus on the adults who are encouraging so many young people to pursue extreme treatments. And I do consider hormones and surgery extreme treatment, if there is any possibility that something less drastic might be a solution.

At4thWaveNow, we are interested in hearing from parents, family members, concerned professionals, and allies from across the political spectrum. However, we are not in accord with conservative, religious-fundamentalist views about sexuality. We are strong supporters of gay, lesbian, and bisexual people"

DDT

Factory Bastard
Blurtski, you and I both know that throwing on a cheap wig over your skull does not make you a woman, so just give it up!

Even if you had your dick chopped off and got injected with hormones, you'd still be a man. You KNOW this...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey started this thread? With that title?

Yep. And it will probably get ass boxed like the Frankenvag thread I put here because I was insulting people.

I also dont know why THIS was put here. It wasnt a flame thread. And we arent supposed to talk politcs here.