"Why is Dovey OBSESSED with trans?!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey started this thread? With that title?

Yep. And it will probably get ass boxed like the Frankenvag thread I put here because I was insulting people.

I also dont know why THIS was put here. It wasnt a flame thread. And we arent supposed to talk politcs here.

Reread this thread and tell me it was about politics or you trying to find out what others think a woman is? You've been blabbing about this shit for fucking days if not weeks in the hopes of getting in to it with certain posters. It has nothing to do with politics.

And your other thread was garbage as well.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. And it will probably get ass boxed like the Frankenvag thread I put here because I was insulting people.

I also dont know why THIS was put here. It wasnt a flame thread. And we arent supposed to talk politcs here.

Reread this thread and tell me it was about politics or you trying to find out what others think a woman is? You've been blabbing about this shit for fucking days if not weeks in the hopes of getting in to it with certain posters. It has nothing to do with politics.

I know exactly what is on this thread because I MADE it.

YOU decided on your own to see motives and assume my intent when NO ONE was flaming.

And regardless if you thought NY other thread was garbage, other people were posting in it.

Whatever you clearly cant handle a mod panel anyplace where you have obsessive and unhinged issues with people.

@Bastard Factory Flynn is trashing my threads into ass box and moving my politcal threads down here because he doesnt like them and feels some kinda way. Can we resolve this please? The nazi mods buttplug is on fire and he cant use a panel without feels.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes. It was to troll certain members into her thread and you know what happened after that...

No it wasnt. Admin refuses to address my points here so I put it in politcs. It is NOT a troll and no one is flaming.

And what happened?

If Admin doesn't want to address your question, tough shit. You don't start a thread in politics for the sole reasoning of having Admin answer your moronic question.

Your thread like many others turned into your pontificating and attacking others after others attacked you, turning the whole thread into a shit show. That's why it got moved to Meltdown where it belongs.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YOU decided on your own to see motives and assume my intent when NO ONE was flaming.

And regardless if you thought NY other thread was garbage, other people were posting in it.

Whatever you clearly cant handle a mod panel anyplace where you have obsessive and unhinged issues with people.

@Bastard Factory Flynn is trashing my threads into ass box and moving my politcal threads down here because he doesnt like them and feels some kinda way. Can we resolve this please?

Someone call the waaaaaambulance!!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. It was to troll certain members into her thread and you know what happened after that...

No it wasnt. Admin refuses to address my points here so I put it in politcs. It is NOT a troll and no one is flaming.

And what happened?

If Admin doesn't want to address your question, tough shit. You don't start a thread in politics for the sole reasoning of having Admin answer your moronic question.

Your thread like many others turned into your pontificating and attacking others after others attacked you, turning the whole thread into a shit show. That's why it got moved to Meltdown where it belongs.

Except I didnt attack anyone and my pontificating was in the appropriate board, you ignorant panel abusing dog fucker.

Cant promote a match. Cant properly moderate.

Did BF know you were gonna run the forum according to YOUR preferences and feelings?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory Flynn is trashing my threads into ass box and moving my politcal threads down here because he doesnt like them and feels some kinda way. Can we resolve this please?

Apparently you drove in it, you fucking weakling. This is why Raven and Shamp left until Flynn no longer has any buttons.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And what happened?

Except I didnt attack anyone and my pontificating was in the appropriate board, you ignorant panel abusing dog fucker.

Cant promote a match. Cant properly moderate.

Did BF know you were gonna run the forum according to YOUR preferences and feelings?

Again...my job isn't to promote matches. Thank you very much.

I'm going to run Meltdown the way it needs to be run. If that means getting rid of shit posts, then I will do that.

You're getting waaaaay too upset. Your shit threads weren't the only ones shit canned. Smile! It's not the end of the world.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Apparently you drove in it, you fucking weakling. This is why Raven and Shamp left until Flynn no longer has any buttons.

Actually, Shamp gave me his stamp of approval. Here's a tissue dear, your nose is running. Not a good look for a "woman" like yourself.

You can always run to the TBC and take solace that meany Flynn isn't a mod there.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A bunch of excuses for bitch ass panel abuse because you suck and using your words.

So now you have a panel and if I'm not giving you attention....you just move my threads down here so you can shit post your ragey idiotic bullshit.

Which is fine, I just simply wont post until the mod situation is straightened out.

Perpetually asshurt weak babies shouldnt have panels for this reason. You use it as a power tool against people who have hurt your feelings who you cannot better on an even playing feild. So yeah I'll be at BC until this bullshit is sorted out.

I'm outta here. If you drooling psychos kill the board....well it was cool for a bit. If BF makes different choices I'll probably be back. As will a few others who bailed when you were made mod. Have fun!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A bunch of excuses for bitch ass panel abuse because you suck and using your words.

So now you have a panel and if I'm not giving you attention....you just move my threads down here so you can shit post your ragey idiotic bullshit.

Which is fine, I just simply wont post until the mod situation is straightened out.

Perpetually asshurt weak babies shouldnt have panels for this reason. You use it as a power tool against people who have hurt your feelings who you cannot better on an even playing feild. So yeah I'll be at BC until this bullshit is sorted out.

I'm outta here. If you drooling psychos kill the board....well it was cool for a bit. If BF makes different choices I'll probably be back. As will a few others who bailed when you were made mod. Have fun!

You gotta do what Dove has to do. I understand. Good luck in your future endeavors!

P.S.-Notice how this is all about Dove not giving me attention.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So this thread gets moved from politics (where it belongs) to meltdown

so basically the blimp is passing the ball to the gimp so that fucktard can move it to assbox

well, that's a good way to attract new talent around here at CBT 2.0

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So this thread gets moved from politics (where it belongs) to meltdown

so basically the blimp is passing the ball to the gimp so that fucktard can move it to assbox

well, that's a good way to attract new talent around here at CBT 2.0

Actually, I moved it. Now you can bitch at me all you want.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You gotta do what Dove has to do. I understand. Good luck in your future endeavors!

I think most people notice that you are a weak and petty cunt who resorts to using your panel against posters you cannot better.

You are truly unhinged and most people would definately dip on a board where some weak bitch panel abuses people who hurt his feels.

You are doing what YOU do. Having an emotional shitty tantrum because you are nothing but a forum kick toy with a panel to abuse.

So do you FINALLY feel powerful now? Did you pinch your gross little nips when you finally gave into that urge to use your panel for personal reasons?

How long have you been rehearsing your excuses for this and building up to this climatic moment? A few hours? A few days? How sticky and smelly are your fingers right now?

Maybe you should really celebrate this moment and do 5 cartwheels right into the closest freeway?

May as brand my name into your weak ass. I've pretty much owned you for years and you must feel so liberated and powerful now.

Fucking imbecile. Weakling.

Alright when BF sees what happened and he fixed it I'll stick around .....if he is cool with it? Absolutely no hard feelings at all but unless I can panel abuse them back? I'm not gonna stick around here at all with these over emotional mental midgets going on power trips.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
TOLD!!!!!

Do mods have IP access here?

Because you just know this weak ass psychopath is furiously beating his cross sex hormone induced micropeen trying to locate me lol

I'm saying......psycho.
Can say for sure

depends on the permissions grated to that role

I know at BC my delete button did not entitle me to see IP addresses

not that this fact would have prevented the rolling melties we saw last week

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I think most people notice that you are a weak and petty cunt who resorts to using your panel against posters you cannot better.

You are truly unhinged and most people would definately dip on a board where some weak bitch panel abuses people who hurt his feels.

You are doing what YOU do. Having an emotional shitty tantrum because you are nothing but a forum kick toy with a panel to abuse.

So do you FINALLY feel powerful now? Did you pinch your gross little nips when you finally gave into that urge to use your panel for personal reasons?

How long have you been rehearsing your excuses for this and building up to this climatic moment? A few hours? A few days? How sticky and smelly are your fingers right now?

Maybe you should really celebrate this moment and do 5 cartwheels right into the closest freeway?

May as brand my name into your weak ass. I've pretty much owned you for years and you must feel so liberated and powerful now.

Alright when BF sees what happened and he fixed it I'll stick around .....if he is cool with it? Absolutely no hard feelings at all but unless I can panel abuse them back? I'm not gonna stick around here at all with these over emotional mental midgets going on power trips.

Oh. You're here. Welcome back!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're fucking stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're fucking stupid.
srsly?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're fucking stupid.

Yeah, maybe.

Spell "potato" dummy!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More tiny group tantrums sounding like tinny-voiced downroars.

We will see, wont we?

So again, what makes me a woman outside my biology?

Or can we go right to why forcing religious beliefs on society is hateful and authoritarian?

TERF isn't a slur. So don't look at it that way.

Women need to start class actions against men who invade their sports and beauty pageants and so on. If males are still intact when they entre woman's sports, prisons, competitions they are still MALES and should be FORBIDDEN entry.

you are really wasting your breath here. You need a wider audience.

A female is born with ovaries containing eggs. If you don't have that equipment you are not female.

There are PLENTY of left supporters who disagree with the transgender movement as it stands now trying to get awards they otherwise could not get.

The trans should stay in the closet because they put themselves in the way of harm ie. Harm from being victims of murder and rape.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More tiny group tantrums sounding like tinny-voiced downroars.

We will see, wont we?

So again, what makes me a woman outside my biology?

Or can we go right to why forcing religious beliefs on society is hateful and authoritarian?

TERF isn't a slur. So don't look at it that way.

Women need to start class actions against men who invade their sports and beauty pageants and so on. If males are still intact when they entre woman's sports, prisons, competitions they are still MALES and should be FORBIDDEN entry.

you are really wasting your breath here. You need a wider audience.

A female is born with ovaries containing eggs. If you don't have that equipment you are not female.

There are PLENTY of left supporters who disagree with the transgender movement as it stands now trying to get awards they otherwise could not get.

The trans should stay in the closet because they put themselves in the way of harm ie. Harm from being victims of murder and rape.

I know. And this was supposed to be in the politcal board, but FLYNN moved it down here for no reason except to shit on it because I own him.

And he moved my meltdown thread to the ass box because I own him.

So there is that going on and its aggravating. So basically they are going to wreck the board because of their shitty insane grudge because I hurt their feelings.

But yeah there is an important conversation to be had here. But this board cant muster a conversation. They mostly have shit for brains and run on hate and stupidity.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile. While almost all the conservatives avoid the politics it still looks like a spam toilet with admin’s drool and Poarks thread jacking

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile. While almost all the conservatives avoid the politics it still looks like a spam toilet with admin’s drool and Poarks thread jacking

Any threads we start here will just get ass boxed.

Its gonna be a board for Admins shit posting and Flynns menstrual blood.