Why would any woman go to a male gyno

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, btw, Murdock. Why have you taken self defense classes for years? Not because there are male predators out there, surely?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, btw, Murdock. Why have you taken self defense classes for years? Not because there are male predators out there, surely?

I started taking them when the homeless epidemic was becoming more and more apparent. I was recently separated at the time and had to walk to my car from my office at night. I also have a baseball bat that I sleep with and affectionately refer to as my home security system.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I started taking them when the homeless epidemic was becoming more and more apparent. I was recently separated at the time and had to walk to my car from my office at night. I also have a baseball bat that I sleep with and affectionately refer to as my home security system.

Yeah. Walking to your car alone at night is scary, because, well, predatory men. Also, it's nice to be protected from predators by a man who is not a predator. See how that works? Good men, mostly, and some terrifyingly bad ones.

I used to have a couple of male students walk me to my car at night when I taught night classes. They were good guys. They were protecting me from one particular very scary guy on campus, and I was so grateful they stepped up. Over the years there were quite a number of rapes on campus.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. Walking to your car alone at night is scary, because, well, predatory men. Also, it's nice to be protected from predators by a man who is not a predator. See how that works? Good men, mostly, and some terrifyingly bad ones.

I used to have a couple of male students walk me to my car at night when I taught night classes. They were good guys. They were protecting me from one particular very scary guy on campus, and I was so grateful they stepped up. Over the years there were quite a number of rapes on campus.

I’ve actually had a couple close calls… once of which was near the 4th parking structure near 3rd street promenade when I was 19. I was followed to the top and started screaming “fire!” when I realized my car was the only one at the top of that structure and there was a man about 500 yards behind me. Screaming and acting crazy scares men FYI. Screaming fire brings the most attention to any situation.

But I have always trusted my instincts and would not proceed with anything or anyone I felt uncomfortable with. Appointment with licensed professional or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really dont think "drug seeking" behaviours gives any men carte blanche to sexually assault nor do I think mental illness or substance abuse disorder automatically invalidates a woman claiming sexual assault.

By now we have enough knowledge and data to know that people with mental illness or disorders are actually high risk for abuse BECAUSE of the ignorant mentality that people wont believe a drug addict or someone with mental illness.

But then I don't look at other women as less human and less worthy of dignity and fairness because of....well anything.

I dont have such a low opinion of other women or need for male approval that I would enable a predator. I suppose if the rapist had drug seekers behaviors there would be a fuck ton of excuses for his raping. "Oh he struggles....he needs help...blah blah" but if it's a woman its "hur der shes a drug using skank" and predators just continue hurting women and possibly children.

Again women always have to fight harder, and have higher expectations on them to the point where many people STILL blame women and children for their assaults.

You know misogyny is still a thing when if a woman reports a sexual assault she has to be investigated for anything that could help them protect the rapist.

But we are going backwards fast especailly considering women are being raped and abused in prison because men can just say they are women and get put in womens prison now and....well .. .that's okay. I guess since most women are in prison because of drugs, they are subhuman now and have no human rights.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It gives premise to the mindset of the patient and the nature of their intentions. Any jury would consider this information pertinent in any contested claim against a doctor in a situation that is he said vs. she said.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I will also point out that an attorney is under the ethical obligation to not put a presumed liar on the stand.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every case that I've seen of a gyno sexually assaulting female patients in the UK has been committed by an ethnic minority, usually a P4ki or an Indian.

Trust Lotus to dig out an example of a white doctor doing it....

I didn't dig it out. It was right there, in my news feed, so I posted it, Snowflake.

I suppose it's sheer coincidence that every single crime news story you post has a white offender.

Hell, most of the time, unless the offender is white, the media deliberately lies by omission and leaves out the race of the offender. Which is indeed a relevant piece of information. Especially when they ask the public for help but refuse to mention what the perp looks like.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will also point out that an attorney is under the ethical obligation to not put a presumed liar on the stand.

True, but widely flaunted as we all know. Hell, most of the "expert witnesses" are hired specifically to lie and deny for the defense. You have to be able to pay then tens of thousands to hire them though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It would probably be a bad idea for a doctors attorney to use mental issues and drug issues in a rape case as we know that these people are considered a higher risk of abuse. We see over and over patients from drug addicts to advanced dementia being abused by health care providers, as awful as that is. They are vulnerable group and its known their issues can be used against them.... so they make appealing easy victims.

That's why so many drug addicted women end up getting trafficked.

Doctors have been busted and charged for making female(and even male and teenagers) patients do sexual acts to get suboxone or other narcotics.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It should just be about evidence. You cant charge on a he said she said. But this doctor patient sex abuse involving drugs happens so often.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....It must be very dangerous where you live.

I think you'd feel a lot safer in Vancouver cuz at least 1/2 of the male population is Gay so they're probably not interested in you.

Odd thing is there's probably more assaults here by men on each other than towards women

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you'd feel safer in Vancouver cuz at least 1/2 of the male population is Gay so they're probably not interested in you.

Unless you are in a female locker room or prison right? Lol. Oh that's here now as well :/

It happens everywhere, Joe. Even close to you!

Male violence against women isnt anything new. You just aren't a woman so you aren't used to having to consider this like we do. Might be a shocking when you see it like that if you havent had to think about it much. Just look at stats about it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you'd feel safer in Vancouver cuz at least 1/2 of the male population is Gay so they're probably not interested in you.

Unless you are in a female locker room or prison right? Lol. Oh that's here now as well :/

It happens everywhere, Joe. Even close to you!

Male violence against women isnt anything new. You just aren't a woman so you aren't used to having to consider this like we do. Might be a shocking when you see it like that if you havent had to think about it much. Just look at stats about it.

Yeah, those are proabably all hetero/macho areas, that's why.

The Interior of BC i full of macho rednecks.

City of Vancouver is So Gay tho.

Ya'd be amazed by the number of single girls who walk around alone here.

But in other cities, they might get assaulted fer sure.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you'd feel a lot safer in Vancouver cuz at least 1/2 of the male population is Gay so they're probably not interested in you.

Odd thing is there's probably more assaults here by men on each other than towards women

I have been to Vancouver several times, but I live in the western states where we hate tort reform and the jury pool tends to be more pro-plaintiff/victim. All good things in my book.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

True, but widely flaunted as we all know. Hell, most of the "expert witnesses" are hired specifically to lie and deny for the defense. You have to be able to pay then tens of thousands to hire them though.

They lie for the defense AND for the prosecution. Just depends on who hired them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have been to Vancouver several times, but I live in the western states where we hate tort reform and the jury pool tends to be more pro-plaintiff/victim. All good things in my book.

The Canadian government siad they are opening up the border again on August 9th to American toursits.

I think it's too soon given this new Delta variant which is beginning to circulate in the States these days.

But I guess they can't afford to keep te border closed forever.

And of course there are way more Americans than Canadians and the guv is probably hungry for their tourist dollars and Investment again.

But I think the US is keeping the border closed to Canadians or restricting who enters the US.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don’t engage him. You’ll thank me later lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I canNOT imagine a worse job than being a gyno for cranky old hens.
jayzuz kayrist! Kill me now!

Or giving prostate examinations?

*Shudders*

Read my links. Even men have been abused by doctors.

Not as often....but it happens. Or at least as far as we know not as often.....men tend to be more hesitant reporting abuse.
True story:
Dude I know went in for a prostate exam, doc comes in and tells him to get undressed. Dude asks "where should I put my pants, doc?" Doctor says, "On that chair, right next to mine!"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve actually had a couple close calls… once of which was near the 4th parking structure near 3rd street promenade when I was 19. I was followed to the top and started screaming “fire!” when I realized my car was the only one at the top of that structure and there was a man about 500 yards behind me. Screaming and acting crazy scares men FYI. Screaming fire brings the most attention to any situation.

But I have always trusted my instincts and would not proceed with anything or anyone I felt uncomfortable with. Appointment with licensed professional or not.

I had a man get IN my car and put his hand around my neck at 2am. Scariest shit I ever dealt with. I talked him into getting out of my car. My legs were literally turning to jello as I talked him out of hurting me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I see you've been doing a lot of Drama Queening over at VF lately, your Countess.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I see you've been doing a lot of Drama Queening over at VF lately, your Countess.

Have not. I just needed advice

You got nerve calling anyone a drama queen :facepalm:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have not. I just needed advice

You got nerve calling anyone a drama queen :facepalm:

Anyways, since you asked for it...

Happy Birthday, Countess!

aceRrb6ri.gif

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Progressive women are more dangerous than any male out there...

These women are mentally imbalanced and their dildo holsters smell like rancid cream and party plan essential oils left on the dashboard for a few weeks.

^^^ thread derail alert… where are your ethics!?!??

Nahh... you've been smoking lawn clippings again, gnome...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had a man get IN my car and put his hand around my neck at 2am. Scariest shit I ever dealt with. I talked him into getting out of my car. My legs were literally turning to jello as I talked him out of hurting me.

That is scary. What was he just some rando pervert who just jumped in your car? Uhg. I hate that entitlement of predatory men. That's terrifying, Lotus. Was he following you?

My second husband would get very angry very quickly and become physically intimidating. He would jab me in the chest or arm with his fingers, and he would put his hands around my neck and squeeze hard enough to scare me but not hard enough to choke me. Like he wanted me to know he could, I guess. I didnt stay married to him long and we have nothing to do with him today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is scary. What was he just some rando pervert who just jumped in your car? Uhg. I hate that entitlement of predatory men. That's terrifying, Lotus. Was he following you?

My second husband would get very angry very quickly and become physically intimidating. He would jab me in the chest or arm with his fingers, and he would put his hands around my neck and squeeze hard enough to scare me but not hard enough to choke me. Like he wanted me to know he could, I guess. I didnt stay married to him long and we have nothing to do with him today.
Driving your same point from the other side of the coin:
My ex and I were breaking up and I said something flippant and insulting that pissed her off and apparently caused her to jump on top of me (I was laying down on the couch), wrap her hands around my neck, and try to choke me with all her might. She was shaking, red, etc. When I realized she was actually trying, I laughed my ass off and she dug her nails in my neck. I was shocked at how weak she was. She couldnt choke me if I were asleep! Women need something extra to defend themselves against a man who is determined.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I stuck up for my ex wife once when a jealous gf was bagging her out (ex wasn't present) which caused that stupid fucking nutbag to flip out and lay on a series of head and face punches while taunting me as a coward for not hitting her back.

If I could have gotten away with it, I would have knocked the cunt out.

Instead I just left and didn't return.

Woman are just aggressive as guys can be...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Driving your same point from the other side of the coin:
My ex and I were breaking up and I said something flippant and insulting that pissed her off and apparently caused her to jump on top of me (I was laying down on the couch), wrap her hands around my neck, and try to choke me with all her might. She was shaking, red, etc. When I realized she was actually trying, I laughed my ass off and she dug her nails in my neck. I was shocked at how weak she was. She couldnt choke me if I were asleep! Women need something extra to defend themselves against a man who is determined.

Seems ya had a Rocky Marriage, Lokmeer!

Ya musta hurt 'er Bad, Bud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stuck up for my ex wife once when a jealous gf was bagging her out (ex wasn't present) which caused that stupid fucking nutbag to flip out and lay on a series of head and face punches while taunting me as a coward for not hitting her back.

If I could have gotten away with it, I would have knocked the cunt out.

Instead I just left and didn't return.

Woman are just aggressive as guys can be...

I know women can be aggresive.... But the leading cause of death of pregnant women is homicide.

And I think women that get physically aggresive with men are not just abusive......but fucking stupid.

It's like a poking at a bear. Women cant fight men. At least not in general.

Abusive people are pretty good at sniffing out good natured, warm people.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It wasn't anything you said.

He just got a good look at you and changed his mind...