Why would any woman go to a male gyno

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, btw, Murdock. Why have you taken self defense classes for years? Not because there are male predators out there, surely?

I started taking them when the homeless epidemic was becoming more and more apparent. I was recently separated at the time and had to walk to my car from my office at night. I also have a baseball bat that I sleep with and affectionately refer to as my home security system.

Yeah. Walking to your car alone at night is scary, because, well, predatory men. Also, it's nice to be protected from predators by a man who is not a predator. See how that works? Good men, mostly, and some terrifyingly bad ones.

I used to have a couple of male students walk me to my car at night when I taught night classes. They were good guys. They were protecting me from one particular very scary guy on campus, and I was so grateful they stepped up. Over the years there were quite a number of rapes on campus.

I’ve actually had a couple close calls… once of which was near the 4th parking structure near 3rd street promenade when I was 19. I was followed to the top and started screaming “fire!” when I realized my car was the only one at the top of that structure and there was a man about 500 yards behind me. Screaming and acting crazy scares men FYI. Screaming fire brings the most attention to any situation.

But I have always trusted my instincts and would not proceed with anything or anyone I felt uncomfortable with. Appointment with licensed professional or not.

I had a man get IN my car and put his hand around my neck at 2am. Scariest shit I ever dealt with. I talked him into getting out of my car. My legs were literally turning to jello as I talked him out of hurting me.

I can’t even imagine what you went through. OMG that is HORRIBLE.

I saw this last night and needed some time to process… I thought about you during my morning meditation and I have decided to share something personal to give you a little more perspective… my father isn’t exactly a good man and he did things out of our house that a father with a wife and small children should not do. I was raised to take over the family business since I was a little girl and my youngest brother is in prison since he was the one who did. To give you a little more perspective, when my youngest was born and my ex was deployed, he brought me a sawed off shotgun that he fastened to the bottom of my 4 post bed that had a swivel so I could roll out of bed onto the floor and shoot anyone who came in. He asked me if I wanted to see my children one last time or if I wanted to know how to get us out alive. I realized this morning that I’ve had a different education fueled by his ego and paranoia. It hasn’t been easy to be his daughter, but I chose a path I am content with now and have accepted my father for who and what he is.

I am sorry you went through this. I think this is every woman’s worst nightmare and I’m glad you got out alive. I wish you healing and peace… and that you never deal with anything like this ever again.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, btw, Murdock. Why have you taken self defense classes for years? Not because there are male predators out there, surely?

I started taking them when the homeless epidemic was becoming more and more apparent. I was recently separated at the time and had to walk to my car from my office at night. I also have a baseball bat that I sleep with and affectionately refer to as my home security system.

Yeah. Walking to your car alone at night is scary, because, well, predatory men. Also, it's nice to be protected from predators by a man who is not a predator. See how that works? Good men, mostly, and some terrifyingly bad ones.

I used to have a couple of male students walk me to my car at night when I taught night classes. They were good guys. They were protecting me from one particular very scary guy on campus, and I was so grateful they stepped up. Over the years there were quite a number of rapes on campus.

I’ve actually had a couple close calls… once of which was near the 4th parking structure near 3rd street promenade when I was 19. I was followed to the top and started screaming “fire!” when I realized my car was the only one at the top of that structure and there was a man about 500 yards behind me. Screaming and acting crazy scares men FYI. Screaming fire brings the most attention to any situation.

But I have always trusted my instincts and would not proceed with anything or anyone I felt uncomfortable with. Appointment with licensed professional or not.

I had a man get IN my car and put his hand around my neck at 2am. Scariest shit I ever dealt with. I talked him into getting out of my car. My legs were literally turning to jello as I talked him out of hurting me.

I saw this last night and needed some time to process… I thought about you during my morning meditation and I have decided to share something personal to give you a little more perspective… my father isn’t exactly a good man and he did things out of our house that a father with a wife and small children should not do. I was raised to take over the family business since I was a little girl and my youngest brother is in prison since he was the one who did. To give you a little more perspective, when my youngest was born and my ex was deployed, he brought me a sawed off shotgun that he fastened to the bottom of my 4 post bed that had a swivel so I could roll out of bed onto the floor and shoot anyone who came in. He asked me if I wanted to see my children one last time or if I wanted to know how to get us out alive. I realized this morning that I’ve had a different education fueled by his ego and paranoia. It hasn’t been easy to be his daughter, but I chose a path I am content with now and have accepted my father for who and what he is.

I am sorry you went through this. I think this is every woman’s worst nightmare and I’m glad you got out alive. I wish you healing and peace… and that you never deal with anything like this ever again.

Thank you. And I wish you healing and peace as well. That's a lot to bear, and I am so sorry you went through it. But you have clearly come out strong.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Boo fucking hoo, whore. Swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up, crybaby.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate predatory men with a passion. See, there's a difference. Just like there's a difference between a black person who is a scumbag and one who isn't. I don't paint with the broad brush of the bigot.

...and what are 'predatory men'?

Looking at a woman? Talking to them?

I've had experiences where I've been in a store talking to a sales clerk in a store, and them some Work bitch comes over and interferes with our conversation thinking I'm up to no good.

Incidentally that sales clerk, a pretty, petite Latina woman with a big fat wedding band on her finger, didn't seem to feel uncomfortable or threatened by me. She seemed totally comfortable at engaging in sales talk about the store products.

Experiences I've had with such ultra-vigilant women is they're often men haters and they think we're all predators.

My own impression of such women is they're out to destroy men, in order to protect their own turf so they can get theirs.

If you hate predatory men, I hate Woke Women/feminazis just as much.

Joe, women do that to protect each other BECAUSE there are so many predatory men out there. You have to stop dismissing this. It's a real thing. Just because you've never done it doesn't mean other men haven't. Women who worry about being assaulted aren't feminazis. That's a very offensive accusation.

Here is the flaw of your outlook and assumptions. You figure that because you've had bad experiences with certain me that ALL Men are potential predators. That is your major Flaw. You're thinking the worst of Men before knowing them. So you've pre-judged them already. As far as you're concerned, all men are potentially bad.

But then in all your ranting - you've failed to mention all the men who've put themselves in harm's way to save women.

There's a lotta men who do that every day for women. Polceman. Firemen. Soldeirs, Ordinary citizens.

You took far too much for granted from men. That we'll be there to save you in your time of need.

And we do it a lot. Don't forget that.

I was working with this woman once and this boy sexually assaulted her. So I had to stand in the way while he physically assaulted me. If I hadn't been there that woman would have been in a horrible mess, maybe damaged for life. I've known about women who didn't have anyone to save them in their time of need and it was with tragic consequences.

And I mentioned another instance where a mother needed $200 to stave off eviction because she was behind in her payments. That had real consequences for her, especially her child. I din't want to see them get hrown out onto the street so I advanced them the money when nobody else, including her female friends didn't.

Or another time, this guy was beating up his girlfriend throwing hard objects at her. I got her into the car and she sped off so she wouldn't get hit in the head with them.

Men do stuff to help and in many cases save women every day. So don't take us for granted.

I think there was an incident in New York City where a woman was stabbed to death in the street while all the neighbors stood by (over 30) and watch her die.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In the early hours of March 13, 1964, Kitty Genovese, a 28-year-old bartender was stabbed outside the apartment building where she lived, in the
neighborhood of
in
Two weeks after the murder,
published an article claiming that 38 witnesses saw or heard the attack, and that none of them called the police or came to her aid.

So if you continually trash men and think the worst of us, that's the kind of society you could end up with.

Nobody helps each other when someone's life is danger. They just say fuck off and let the other person get hurt or die.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate predatory men with a passion. See, there's a difference. Just like there's a difference between a black person who is a scumbag and one who isn't. I don't paint with the broad brush of the bigot.

...and what are 'predatory men'?

Looking at a woman? Talking to them?

I've had experiences where I've been in a store talking to a sales clerk in a store, and them some Work bitch comes over and interferes with our conversation thinking I'm up to no good.

Incidentally that sales clerk, a pretty, petite Latina woman with a big fat wedding band on her finger, didn't seem to feel uncomfortable or threatened by me. She seemed totally comfortable at engaging in sales talk about the store products.

Experiences I've had with such ultra-vigilant women is they're often men haters and they think we're all predators.

My own impression of such women is they're out to destroy men, in order to protect their own turf so they can get theirs.

If you hate predatory men, I hate Woke Women/feminazis just as much.

Joe, women do that to protect each other BECAUSE there are so many predatory men out there. You have to stop dismissing this. It's a real thing. Just because you've never done it doesn't mean other men haven't. Women who worry about being assaulted aren't feminazis. That's a very offensive accusation.

Here is the flaw of your outlook and assumptions. You figure that because you've had bad experiences with certain me that ALL Men are potential predators. That is your major Flaw. You're thinking the worst of Men before knowing them. So you've pre-judged them already. As far as you're concerned, all men are potentially bad.

But then in all your ranting - you've failed to mention all the men who've put themselves in harm's way to save women.

There's a lotta men who do that every day for women. Polceman. Firemen. Soldeirs, Ordinary citizens.

You took far too much for granted from men. That we'll be there to save you in your time of need.

And we do it a lot. Don't forget that.

I was working with this woman once and this boy sexually assaulted her. So I had to stand in the way while he physically assaulted me. If I hadn't been there that woman would have been in a horrible mess, maybe damaged for life. I've known about women who didn't have anyone to save them in their time of need and it was with tragic consequences.

And I mentioned another instance where a mother needed $200 to stave off eviction because she was behind in her payments. That had real consequences for her, especially her child. I din't want to see them get hrown out onto the street so I advanced them the money when nobody else, including her female friends didn't.

Or another time, this guy was beating up his girlfriend throwing hard objects at her. I got her into the car and she sped off so she wouldn't get hit in the head with them.

Men do stuff to help and in many cases save women every day. So don't take us for granted.

I think there was an incident in New York City where a woman was stabbed to death in the street while all the neighbors stood by (over 30) and watch her die.

In the early hours of March 13, 1964, Kitty Genovese, a 28-year-old bartender was stabbed outside the apartment building where she lived, in the
neighborhood of
in
Two weeks after the murder,
published an article claiming that 38 witnesses saw or heard the attack, and that none of them called the police or came to her aid.

So if you continually trash men and think the worst of us, that's the kind of society you could end up with.

Nobody helps each other when someone's life is danger. They just say fuck off and let the other person get hurt or die.

No, Joe, that's NOT what I think OR what I posted. But you're fee to go ahead and decide you know what I think without consulting me. And if you'd actually read my posts, you would see clearly that I already posted about men who help. Thanks for misreading me, though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
mmm… I can smell the malpractice suit *sighs*

Easiest money evah. Get rich quick, if you’re not a frivolous claimant *gigglesnortz*

...seems to be all the rage these days.

There was a recent case in Canada where a woman got $373,000 or about $300,000 US dollars in damages:

The woman, who is not identified in the court ruling, booked and paid for a massage online with We Massage on Oct. 28, 2015.
'Basic Instinct' director disputes Sharon Stone's version of infamous scene

Following a criminal trial, Martin Contreras-Ramirez, the woman’s masseur, was convicted of sexually assaulting her. In July 2017, he was sentenced to 12 months in jail.

The victim then filed her civil lawsuit in B.C. Supreme Court.

The criminal trial heard that she wanted a massage to address a shoulder injury and made inquiries as to the legitimacy of the massage service when she realized that the massage would take place in Contreras-Ramirez’s residence.

She removed all of her clothing save her underwear during the massage and got on the table on her back, covering herself with a sheet. After she had fallen asleep during the massage, she woke up to find the masseur rubbing her right breast and digitally penetrating her vagina.

The victim yelled profanities at him, got dressed quickly and left the house and got into her car, locking herself in and calling police.

When police arrived, they found her visibly upset, with one of the officers describing her as being hysterical.

“The plaintiff was a confident and outgoing woman before the assault, often out to dinners with friends, movies, parties, weekend road trips, and hosted gatherings at her house,” B.C. Supreme Court Justice Robert Punnett said in his ruling on the civil suit. “After the assault, she changed. Initially, she suffered from considerable shame and guilt, stayed home, avoided contact with others, slept and suffered a loss of appetite.”

At the time of the attack, she was employed as a military public affairs officer. But she has lost her career, having been told she will be medically released from the Canadian Armed Forces this summer.

“The plaintiff deposes that from the time she was 15 she wanted to join the Canadian Armed Forces and directed her efforts to that goal,” said the judge. “As that career has been brought to an end, she struggles with her identity and her prospects.”

...I wonder how much of it is real damage or just hysteria from plaintiffs trying to get the most out of these settlements.

If a woman is sexually assaulted, the trauma is real, period. The only real question is whether she lied about the assault. Judging from personal experience, there is a shit ton of sexual predators out there, so the odds are that the woman is telling the truth, even though here and there you'll find a sadistic or money-hungry liar. My personal experience is the reason I would never, ever go to a male gyno. Not saying that most are predators, but there is always one lurking somewhere nearby. ALWAYS.
Funny how you don’t have a problem with make sexual predators invading female locker rooms, Suanas and prisons as long as they assure you their mental illness is real

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I canNOT imagine a worse job than being a gyno for cranky old hens.
jayzuz kayrist! Kill me now!
I knew a Gyno who told me it was a horrible job and made him never want to have sex again. He told me how utterly nasty some women are and sometimes the stench would fill his office for hours

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Easiest money evah. Get rich quick, if you’re not a frivolous claimant *gigglesnortz*

There was a recent case in Canada where a woman got $373,000 or about $300,000 US dollars in damages:

The woman, who is not identified in the court ruling, booked and paid for a massage online with We Massage on Oct. 28, 2015.

Following a criminal trial, Martin Contreras-Ramirez, the woman’s masseur, was convicted of sexually assaulting her. In July 2017, he was sentenced to 12 months in jail.

The criminal trial heard that she wanted a massage to address a shoulder injury and made inquiries as to the legitimacy of the massage service when she realized that the massage would take place in Contreras-Ramirez’s residence.

She removed all of her clothing save her underwear during the massage and got on the table on her back, covering herself with a sheet. After she had fallen asleep during the massage, she woke up to find the masseur rubbing her right breast and digitally penetrating her vagina.

The victim yelled profanities at him, got dressed quickly and left the house and got into her car, locking herself in and calling police.

When police arrived, they found her visibly upset, with one of the officers describing her as being hysterical.

“The plaintiff was a confident and outgoing woman before the assault, often out to dinners with friends, movies, parties, weekend road trips, and hosted gatherings at her house,” B.C. Supreme Court Justice Robert Punnett said in his ruling on the civil suit. “After the assault, she changed. Initially, she suffered from considerable shame and guilt, stayed home, avoided contact with others, slept and suffered a loss of appetite.”

At the time of the attack, she was employed as a military public affairs officer. But she has lost her career, having been told she will be medically released from the Canadian Armed Forces this summer.

“The plaintiff deposes that from the time she was 15 she wanted to join the Canadian Armed Forces and directed her efforts to that goal,” said the judge. “As that career has been brought to an end, she struggles with her identity and her prospects.”

...I wonder how much of it is real damage or just hysteria from plaintiffs trying to get the most out of these settlements.

If a woman is sexually assaulted, the trauma is real, period. The only real question is whether she lied about the assault. Judging from personal experience, there is a shit ton of sexual predators out there, so the odds are that the woman is telling the truth, even though here and there you'll find a sadistic or money-hungry liar. My personal experience is the reason I would never, ever go to a male gyno. Not saying that most are predators, but there is always one lurking somewhere nearby. ALWAYS.
Funny how you don’t have a problem with make sexual predators invading female locker rooms, Suanas and prisons as long as they assure you their mental illness is real

I have not expressed my opinion about that. Not once.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh come up off the bullshit already. You’re a rank and file proggie drone who supports exactly what the rest of those rodents support with no questions asked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

With something this awful silence is loud.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

isn’t it funny how opinionated men are on the subject of a pussy doctor when all they do is cup their balls and cough in front of a regular MD?

they used to cure VD by striking their diseases meat with a mallet until the infection shot out the eye like a geyser lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

isn’t it funny how opinionated men are on the subject of a pussy doctor when all they do is cup their balls and cough in front of a regular MD?

they used to cure VD by striking their diseases meat with a mallet until the infection shot out the eye like a geyser lol

Hell-fucking-o?

Do you think prostate examinations are done by passive electronic scanners?

There's a person with a lubricated latex glove probing your colon like a grey alien after they tell you to assume the position and just relax... you stupid fucking cunt.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh come up off the bullshit already. You’re a rank and file proggie drone who supports exactly what the rest of those rodents support with no questions asked

Link to my opinion about that. I dare you.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hell-fucking-o?

There's a person with a lubricated latex glove probing your colon like a grey alien after they tell you to assume the position and just relax... you stupid fucking cunt.

:Whaaa:

Jesus. Chill, looser babbie.

PS, How often do you think the person doing that is a sexual preditor?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We have noticed.

To you it is because you think everything is black and white. News flash: it ain't.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hell-fucking-o?

:Whaaa:

Jesus. Chill, looser babbie.

PS, How often do you think the person doing that is a sexual preditor?

How would you fucking know otherwise unless they started pillow talking?

Do gynaecologists start Barry White'ing when they're inserting shit up an orifice designed to accept foreign objects?

The male and female buttholes are not designed for that... so pull your fucking head in and just shut up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
At my last probing, I said, " I Hate this!"..
The doc said, " How yuo think I feel??"

Had to have a hernia operation in 2003, and a male nurse was sent to my bed prior to shave most of my pubes off.

He asked me which Aussie football team I barracked for. I told him none....I never got into AFL. He said I should pick a team because it would make the shorn more comfortable for both of us, so I said Essendon, and he thanked me authentically.

When a lad has your cock in his hand while donning clippers in the other, just do what he says...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Link to my opinion about that. I dare you.
Are you going on record here as condemning these mentally ill fuckheads?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

To you it is because you think everything is black and white. News flash: it ain't.

There is nothing grey about this, Lotus. Women should not be forced to share prison cells with violent men who decided to identify as women.

Little girls shouldnt be exposed to a man's semi hard dick in what should be a safe place for women.

Women shouldnt be getting victimized by voyuers in dressing rooms and bathrooms.

You have a very black and white attitude about "cons". But women losing our sex based rights and being held down for rapists is a grey area? This is WRONG, Lotus.

Especailly considering you KNOW that men are predatory.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Had to have a hernia operation in 2003, and a male nurse was sent to my bed prior to shave most of my pubes off.

He asked me which Aussie football team I barracked for. I told him none....I never got into AFL. He said I should pick a team because it would make the shorn more comfortable for both of us, so I said Essendon, and he thanked me authentically.

When a lad has your cock in his hand while donning clippers in the other, just do what he says...

I've had to make small talk while holding a man's dick and shaving him for surgery more than a few times.

It's not even awkward for me anymore lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

There is nothing grey about this, Lotus. Women should not be forced to share prison cells with violent men who decided to identify as women.

Little girls shouldnt be exposed to a man's semi hard dick in what should be a safe place for women.

Women shouldnt be getting victimized by voyuers in dressing rooms and bathrooms.

You have a very black and white attitude about "cons". But women losing our sex based rights and being held down for rapists is a grey area? This is WRONG, Lotus.

Oi... men are no more predatory than women...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I've had to make small talk while holding a man's dick and shaving him for surgery more than a few times.

He took my pube shaving virginity, but his tone and demeanour were almost as good as breakfast in bed...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

Please dont personalize it. I dont mean all men.

I feel much less safe around strange men alone than I do around women. I have statistical justification to be weary.

I dont think normal decent men really understand how bad the bad ones are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He took my pube shaving virginity, but his tone and demeanour were almost as good as breakfast in bed...

Its gotta be lol. Helping patients relax during intrusive and uncomfortable experiences is an art form lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

I feel much less safe around strange men alone than I do around women. I have statistical justification to be weary.

I made friends with a manager of a legal brothel around the corner and regularly stopped in for coffee and a chat with the girls (until the owner got pissed off about it)...

I don't think you realize how similar men and women truly are...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

I made friends with a manager of a legal brothel around the corner and regularly stopped in for coffee and a chat with the girls (until the owner got pissed off about it)...

Well, how often do women murder their partner? Rape and murder children? Attack rape and assault random men?

Whose runs the trafficking rings? Who starts wars?

Look up the most searched porn.

If your daughter was lost, at night....would you feel better if she were around strange women or strange men?

Men will always be physically stronger and more aggresive. Its biology. I'm not slamming men....I'm not saying every man is dangerous. And I'm not saying no dangerous women exist. But if I'm walking to my car across a dark parking lot....if I get attacked, its gonna be a man.

I'm just sayin I'm not giving my gun rights lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We have noticed.

Well, how often do women murder their partner? Rape and murder children? Attack rape and assault random men?

Whose runs the trafficking rings? Who starts wars?

Look up the most searched porn.

If your daughter was lost, at night....would you feel better if she were around strange women or strange men?

Men will always be physically stronger and more aggresive. Its biology. I'm not slamming men....I'm not saying every man is dangerous. And I'm not saying no dangerous women exist. But if I'm walking to my car across a dark parking lot....if I get attacked, its gonna be a man.

I'm just sayin I'm not giving my gun rights lol.

That may of been the case in our younger years, but not as much anymore.

Women are just as bad as men ever were.... but we as men are still mostly raised in a traditional sense or taught to be cucks, whereas women are increasingly emboldened to not behave like women...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You can hold mine anytime... :CooL: