Why would any woman go to a male gyno

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At my last probing, I said, " I Hate this!"..
The doc said, " How yuo think I feel??"

Had to have a hernia operation in 2003, and a male nurse was sent to my bed prior to shave most of my pubes off.

He asked me which Aussie football team I barracked for. I told him none....I never got into AFL. He said I should pick a team because it would make the shorn more comfortable for both of us, so I said Essendon, and he thanked me authentically.

When a lad has your cock in his hand while donning clippers in the other, just do what he says...

I've had to make small talk while holding a man's dick and shaving him for surgery more than a few times.

It's not even awkward for me anymore lol.
You can hold mine anytime... :CooL:

We had a patient....much older man, he was like 90, and he was scheduled to get a line placed in his groin. I was his tech so he knew I would be prepping him.

As soon as i walked in and told him it was time to shave he goes "I've been waiting for this all day" lmao.

It wasn't creepy at all, it was just funny. Lol

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Had to have a hernia operation in 2003, and a male nurse was sent to my bed prior to shave most of my pubes off.

He asked me which Aussie football team I barracked for. I told him none....I never got into AFL. He said I should pick a team because it would make the shorn more comfortable for both of us, so I said Essendon, and he thanked me authentically.

When a lad has your cock in his hand while donning clippers in the other, just do what he says...

I've had to make small talk while holding a man's dick and shaving him for surgery more than a few times.

He took my pube shaving virginity, but his tone and demeanour were almost as good as breakfast in bed...
GHEY!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He took my pube shaving virginity, but his tone and demeanour were almost as good as breakfast in bed...
GHEY!!

Nah... he made me talk about sports. He stopped any ghey.

He was an anti-ghey pube shaving technician...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We had a patient....much older man, he was like 90, and he was scheduled to get a line placed in his groin. I was his tech so he knew I would be prepping him.

As soon as i walked in and told him it was time to shave he goes "I've been waiting for this all day" lmao.

Well I'd get a boner no ifs buts about it... What would you do then? lol it's not something most men have control over...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I'd get a boner no ifs buts about it... What would you do then? lol it's not something most men have control over...

Just keep shaving and talking like it's not happening lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well what if I said "Look Dovey, you know me and I'd really appreciate it if you gave me some relief of this raging lob on I've got, I'll be quick! Please! Do me a fantasy rub"
cPMTMvA.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well what if I said "Look Dovey, you know me and I'd really appreciate it if you gave me some relief of this raging lob on I've got, I'll be quick! Please! Do me a fantasy rub"
cPMTMvA.gif

No, dear. Lol.

But thanks for thinking of me :D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

cPMTMvA.gif

No, dear. Lol.

So you'd just leave me lying there after you shaved my pubes off humiliated and sexually frustrated? Some pal you are... Hhhmmmppppfff!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

cPMTMvA.gif

No, dear. Lol.

So you'd just leave me lying there after you shaved my pubes off humiliated and sexually frustrated? Some pal you are... Hhhmmmppppfff!

Nah I'd have transport come get you lol

Youd be alright. If you pubes are being shaved you are about to get versed and be put under for surgery. You would be too high to care.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

cPMTMvA.gif

No, dear. Lol.

Nah I'd have transport come get you lol

Youd be alright. If you pubes are being shaved you are about to get versed and be put under for surgery. You would be too high to care.
That's debatable but I like getting high so maybe I would pull through until the next time...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate predatory men with a passion. See, there's a difference. Just like there's a difference between a black person who is a scumbag and one who isn't. I don't paint with the broad brush of the bigot.

...and what are 'predatory men'?

Looking at a woman? Talking to them?

I've had experiences where I've been in a store talking to a sales clerk in a store, and them some Work bitch comes over and interferes with our conversation thinking I'm up to no good.

Incidentally that sales clerk, a pretty, petite Latina woman with a big fat wedding band on her finger, didn't seem to feel uncomfortable or threatened by me. She seemed totally comfortable at engaging in sales talk about the store products.

Experiences I've had with such ultra-vigilant women is they're often men haters and they think we're all predators.

My own impression of such women is they're out to destroy men, in order to protect their own turf so they can get theirs.

If you hate predatory men, I hate Woke Women/feminazis just as much.

Joe, women do that to protect each other BECAUSE there are so many predatory men out there. You have to stop dismissing this. It's a real thing. Just because you've never done it doesn't mean other men haven't. Women who worry about being assaulted aren't feminazis. That's a very offensive accusation.

I have had my breast grabbed, my crotch grabbed, and a tongue jammed down my throat by complete strangers in broad daylight. I had a man accost me on the street and then scream and call me a bitch because I didn't agree to go out with him, when I had never seen him in my life before. I had a man pull my breast out of my shirt and carress it when I was 20 and on a job interview for a regular fucking job. I made the horrible mistake of walking into the office alone with him. I was trsuting then. I had a guy push me up against a wall, stick his tongue down my thorat and press his body against mine. I had never seen him before. Having a doctor fondle your breasts and stick his finger up your vagina when there is no reason for it to be there is assault! Try to understand why women are wary. It's exhausting to deal with that kind of invasion, or the potential for it, all the time.

wow i never had that many problems, did u check your back for a 'cheap ho' sign? lol

and didnt u just wish u had a gun at those moments

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, btw, Murdock. Why have you taken self defense classes for years? Not because there are male predators out there, surely?

I started taking them when the homeless epidemic was becoming more and more apparent. I was recently separated at the time and had to walk to my car from my office at night. I also have a baseball bat that I sleep with and affectionately refer to as my home security system.

Yeah. Walking to your car alone at night is scary, because, well, predatory men. Also, it's nice to be protected from predators by a man who is not a predator. See how that works? Good men, mostly, and some terrifyingly bad ones.

I used to have a couple of male students walk me to my car at night when I taught night classes. They were good guys. They were protecting me from one particular very scary guy on campus, and I was so grateful they stepped up. Over the years there were quite a number of rapes on campus.

I’ve actually had a couple close calls… once of which was near the 4th parking structure near 3rd street promenade when I was 19. I was followed to the top and started screaming “fire!” when I realized my car was the only one at the top of that structure and there was a man about 500 yards behind me. Screaming and acting crazy scares men FYI. Screaming fire brings the most attention to any situation.

But I have always trusted my instincts and would not proceed with anything or anyone I felt uncomfortable with. Appointment with licensed professional or not.

I had a man get IN my car and put his hand around my neck at 2am. Scariest shit I ever dealt with. I talked him into getting out of my car. My legs were literally turning to jello as I talked him out of hurting me.

That is scary. What was he just some rando pervert who just jumped in your car? Uhg. I hate that entitlement of predatory men. That's terrifying, Lotus. Was he following you?

My second husband would get very angry very quickly and become physically intimidating. He would jab me in the chest or arm with his fingers, and he would put his hands around my neck and squeeze hard enough to scare me but not hard enough to choke me. Like he wanted me to know he could, I guess. I didnt stay married to him long and we have nothing to do with him today.
Driving your same point from the other side of the coin:
My ex and I were breaking up and I said something flippant and insulting that pissed her off and apparently caused her to jump on top of me (I was laying down on the couch), wrap her hands around my neck, and try to choke me with all her might. She was shaking, red, etc. When I realized she was actually trying, I laughed my ass off and she dug her nails in my neck. I was shocked at how weak she was. She couldnt choke me if I were asleep! Women need something extra to defend themselves against a man who is determined.

Seems ya had a Rocky Marriage, Lokmeer!

Ya musta hurt 'er Bad, Bud.
I punched her and choked her before. Ahh, those are the best memories I have of her!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
if she didn't have to?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, a former Columbia University doctor, is now facing seven counts in connection with alleged abuse of six adult patients and one minor. Prosecutors also allege in the indictment that Hadden assaulted "dozens of female patients, including multiple minors" between 1993 and 2012, though Hadden is not facing charges for those additional allegations.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Your head on concrete and a sledge hammer. Ugly cunt!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate predatory men with a passion. See, there's a difference. Just like there's a difference between a black person who is a scumbag and one who isn't. I don't paint with the broad brush of the bigot.

I've had experiences where I've been in a store talking to a sales clerk in a store, and them some Work bitch comes over and interferes with our conversation thinking I'm up to no good.

Incidentally that sales clerk, a pretty, petite Latina woman with a big fat wedding band on her finger, didn't seem to feel uncomfortable or threatened by me. She seemed totally comfortable at engaging in sales talk about the store products.

Experiences I've had with such ultra-vigilant women is they're often men haters and they think we're all predators.

My own impression of such women is they're out to destroy men, in order to protect their own turf so they can get theirs.

Joe, women do that to protect each other BECAUSE there are so many predatory men out there. You have to stop dismissing this. It's a real thing. Just because you've never done it doesn't mean other men haven't. Women who worry about being assaulted aren't feminazis. That's a very offensive accusation.

I have had my breast grabbed, my crotch grabbed, and a tongue jammed down my throat by complete strangers in broad daylight. I had a man accost me on the street and then scream and call me a bitch because I didn't agree to go out with him, when I had never seen him in my life before. I had a man pull my breast out of my shirt and carress it when I was 20 and on a job interview for a regular fucking job. I made the horrible mistake of walking into the office alone with him. I was trsuting then. I had a guy push me up against a wall, stick his tongue down my thorat and press his body against mine. I had never seen him before. Having a doctor fondle your breasts and stick his finger up your vagina when there is no reason for it to be there is assault! Try to understand why women are wary. It's exhausting to deal with that kind of invasion, or the potential for it, all the time.

wow i never had that many problems, did u check your back for a 'cheap ho' sign? lol

Oh, you're a laugh riot. \Maybe you're just not as beautiful as I am, did you ever think of that?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh, you're a laugh riot. \Maybe you're just not as beautiful as I am, did you ever think of that?

She's not a progressive fucktard.

She could have 6 arms and an extra foot, but she'd still be sexier than you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why aren’t you dead yet you fucking piece of shit!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She could 6 arms and an extra foot, but she'd still be sexier than you!
I’m surprised that you’re actually civil to this liberal fuckwit?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Progs are like zoo primates in enclosures flinging their shit and eating their splooge.

They're funnier when you slingshot pebbles at them in the act...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Progs are like zoo primates in enclosures flinging their shit and eating their splooge.

They're funnier when you slingshot pebbles at them in the act...
Isn’t this cunt elsewhere? Has it got a life?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She fled the US for Portugal, because she wanted to enjoy the income and savings disparities like all good Californian minions do when they flee the income and savings disparities they created....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She fled the US for Portugal, because she wanted to enjoy the income and savings disparities like all good Californian minions do when they flee the income and savings disparities they created....
Oh I know that. Portuguese have a strong ethnic body odour, I wonder if she’s just blending in over there? Such a lovely country, such a strong odour. Life can be so strange sometimes...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I need to find a female doctor to check my prostrate one day. It doesn’t feel right to have a male doctor poking around in my trunk, particularly a Chinese one at that. Ironically his wife is also a doctor, but I know he won’t be keen on it. They’re both Christian.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it's more an area thing.

My odds of being attacked or molested are higher in CA than they are in my more conservative area of MI. It's probably the same for J.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My odds of being attacked or molested are higher in CA than they are in my more conservative area of MI. It's probably the same for J.
You’re conversing with it!? Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You see what they (Californians) are doing to Idaho? Driving up the housing market and littering and being rude.....and then making the residents look like unwelcoming assholes?

They created disparities there pretty quickly. There isnt enough higher paying jobs for the locals to keep up with the rising housing costs and the city doesnt have the infrastructure to support all the newbs. I guess they did the same thing in Oregon. And Colorado.

Poor Idaho is dying a slow death. :/ they leave CA for reasons created by the way they vote and live...then they change the areas they move to into what they left. To the horror of the locals.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I try at times lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I try at times lol
Credit to you. It grows Portuguese chin hair these days too. It’s giving off a real crone vibe amongst the liberal angst. I can’t believe Portugal hasn’t deported it’s arse yet for all it’s protesting. :Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nope, not even for a moment lol

tbh i think your first avi here left an impression of u being dark mediterranean looking with a monobrow and excess body hair problems