Winter Fishing Revue

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Fishing is basically an admittance ones athletic life is over ... or too fat to engage in one, like Golf .
Fishing is a lot of work.
Especially from a boat.
You try wading in a strong river, in waders and in really cold water, and then come back and talk your smack.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes I can imagine sitting is harder than strolling through the woods

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
funny how you don't see a flood of libtard tears when it's liberals hijacking threads with off topic soy spam

Interesting phenomenon, that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
funny how you don't see a flood of libtard tears when it's liberals hijacking threads with off topic soy spam

Since when is Ice a libtard Stubby? Ignorant Dwarf
wtf .. are you saying I hijacked a fishing thread with fishing pics?:Confused4:
how did this guy manage to make it out of his mother's womb without strangling himself with a pubic hair?

Seriously, you people know him longer than I

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

how did this guy manage to make it out of his mother's womb without strangling himself with a pubic hair?

He was meaning ice is posting nicely and he's not a libtard... I think

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's still a mental pretzel in that circumstance as well.

There's a whole lot of hooting and whining when someone posts off topic content in a libtard thread and cons are blamed for it even when the clear evidence demonstrates it was actually one of the lower rung semi evolved spastic libtards who engaged in the activity first.

But the same crying sissies say nothing when fellow libtards jack a thread with off topic content.

I was merely pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. Not that they are unknown for such contemptible acts of selective outrage. It's their call sign these days.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's still a mental pretzel in that circumstance as well.

There's a whole lot of hooting and whining when someone posts off topic content in a libtard thread and cons are blamed for it even when the clear evidence demonstrates it was actually one of the lower rung semi evolved spastic libtards who engaged in the activity first.

But the same crying sissies say nothing when fellow libtards jack a thread with off topic content.

I was merely pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. Not that they are unknown for such contemptible acts selective outrage. It's their call sign these days.
This turd won't ever float, stubs, not even if you sell it to the mods. Stats don't lie, and you may remember I'm good at stats and I've hung you out to dry a couple of dozen times for talking out yer ass like this.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

He was meaning ice is posting nicely
For once right? :Grin3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This turd won't ever float, stubs, not even if you sell it to the mods. Stats don't lie, and you may remember I'm good at stats and I've hung you out to dry a couple of dozen times for talking out yer ass like this.

Is that a fact snot collector?

Well then, do tell me what the COVID-19 death count has to do with SCOTUS putting red necks up against a wall in response to a Texas lawsuit alleging election fraud?

I'm sure your readers are anxious to see how good you are with stats :Popcorn:

go fuckface, or hide behind some lame excuse not to

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well then, do tell me what the COVID-19 death count has to do with SCOTUS putting red necks up against a wall in response to a Texas lawsuit alleging election fraud?

How bout YOU do the stats on that thread, ThugLife, and I check yer work?

I'll do the choosing about what threads I subject to analysis.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Going with hiding behind a lame excuse I see

typical for a liberal pig with vomit on his on his bib.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I await your analysis of the thread you introduced for study.

Do it, or keep on dancing.
It's all right there in black and white you paper bag wearing circus freak

your spastic helmet wearing fellow libtard hijacked your thread with off topic content and later in that very thread you went crying to the mods about threadjacking hoping to get them enlisted as your personal mercenaries against a guy who has pulled up your summer dress to expose all that soy milk leaking out of your gaping pussy on more forums than liberals have lies.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see that you think statistics is a discipline that can be pursued by whimpering and drooling whilst you type.

I'll need a bit more, tap dancer. Chop chop.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll need a bit more,

You certainly do need a "bit more"

Let's start with a nose and work our way down from there you back pedaling cretin circus act

Pffft.

One last hint... statistics is done with numbers. Arabic numerals, chiefly. I'm still waiting, and if you come up with anything of significance tomorrow we can go further. Otherwise, you're as dried up as last year's tomato can, you autistic maggot, and not worth a calorie more of my energy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'll need a bit more,

You certainly do need a "bit more"

Let's start with a nose and work our way down from there you back pedaling cretin circus act

Pffft.

One last hint... statistics is done with numbers. Arabic numerals, chiefly. I'm still waiting, and if you come up with anything of significance tomorrow we can go further. Otherwise, you're as dried up as last year's tomato can, you autistic maggot, and not worth a calorie more of my energy.

Careful there snowflake jake, with all that back pedaling you just might wear down your pleather mary janes

x4t.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't manage to go out and catch any spiny lobster this season. Which really sucks as I like to hoop net a few bugs as they taste so damn good. I cut them in half length wise, put them on the BBQ, cut side down on high heat for a minute or two just to get a bit of char on the meat, then flip them over (shell side down), turn the heat down, and baste them in a mix of melted butter, garlic, chopped parsley, and a splash of chardonnay wine. Damn good stuff.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Going with hiding behind a lame excuse I see

typical for a liberal pig with vomit on his on his bib.
I always read about fishing but never see a fish pic... Why is that I wonder?
Screenshot-20200820-150244-Messages-1597899953210.png

Because youre the fish?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
B1-A35-DB8-08-D3-4037-895-D-0-D2-AC13-A3-ED8.jpg

Digging your gear, funny little Dwarf