Wonderful news for the rule of law and our constitutional government!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are even dumber than usual. It is unconstitutional to take people's property without compensation. You'd know that if you bothered to read it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The order is invoked when a tenant gives their landlord a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
asserting that they meet specific requirements -- including that they earn less than $100,000 a year, have experienced a significant loss of income and have made their best effort to find rental assistance and pay their rent.
Under the order, rent is not canceled or forgiven and landlords can evict tenants after the moratorium ends if they are not able to pay the back rent."

How does that even help anything if someone has been forced out of work due to lockdowns and/or school closings?

The government really should have stayed out of it. How many people are fucked now because of government meddling?

I like how they blame the pandemic. No it wasnt the pandemic that caused this, it was the government forcing people into poverty. It was unconstitutional for the government to lock down their states and decide what's "essential".

There are still people in my state that have never received their unemployment and others who have scammed it. It's such a shit show.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The eviction monitoring of the democraps has been ruled unconstitutional
So it's unconstitutional to monitor evictions?

.Otay...
better not then.

Read before it gets shut down by the courts

...but why can't anyone monitor the evictions?
You know how people love statistics.

PS: anyway - why are you promoting Liberalism, con?

I mean - aren't you guise all on board the FREEDUMB train to Anarchy?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's kinda gross that people who support the establishment wanna watch the fruits of their hostile and unconstitutional infringement on working people play out on the internet with stats.

Do you break out champagne when you hit milestone numbers for how many working families lost their jobs and homes?

It sure wasnt freedom or anarchy that caused this. It was the government meddling. Not sure why you see this as a point against small government.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
asserting that they meet specific requirements -- including that they earn less than $100,000 a year, have experienced a significant loss of income and have made their best effort to find rental assistance and pay their rent.
Under the order, rent is not canceled or forgiven and landlords can evict tenants after the moratorium ends if they are not able to pay the back rent."

How does that even help anything if someone has been forced out of work due to lockdowns and/or school closings?

The government really should have stayed out of it. How many people are fucked now because of government meddling?

I like how they blame the pandemic. No it wasnt the pandemic that caused this, it was the government forcing people into poverty. It was unconstitutional for the government to lock down their states and decide what's "essential".

There are still people in my state that have never received their unemployment and others who have scammed it. It's such a shit show.

Those living in the rust belt means you’ve got 2 strikes against ya. Add in Fatso and his inability to do shit regarding the pandemic spelled trouble. Sorry Send him some more money you intelligent people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Those living in the rust belt means you’ve got 2 strikes against ya. Add in Fatso and his inability to do shit regarding the pandemic spelled trouble. Sorry Send him some more money you intelligent people.

This makes absolutely zero sense. The fuck are you saying?

That its Trumps fault the lockdowns destroyed peoples lives?

You guys were pissed off when he was encouraging states to open.

You guys really deserve to be the ones on the recieving end of the shit you support.

The only thing any of you care about is Trump. That's it. No matter if it's a direct contradiction, you gotta blame everyone but the ones responsible.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Well, these people want it both ways - they want FREEDUMB/anarchy, ANNND...they want Rule of Law when it suits them. It's almost like they are all stable genius'.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys really deserve to be the ones on the recieving end of the shit you support.

The only thing any of you care about is Trump. That's it. No matter if it's a direct contradiction, you gotta blame everyone but the ones responsible.

Fatso failed to do shit. The lock downs should have started a year ago. His confusion and his revenge for being impeached the first time, really got in the way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fatso failed to do shit. The lock downs should have started a year ago. His confusion and his revenge for being impeached the first time, really got in the way.

You understand lock downs DID happen a year ago?

And the lock downs are exactly why this eviction, spike in homelessness is happening.

There is absolutely no evidence that destroying all the small businesses and ruining lives has worked anywhere.

I'm sorry you think that Trump and JUST Trump should have violated State rights and did a federal lockdown the minute someone in Wuhan coughed.....but that's not reality and you are so full of partisan shit you cant even think.

You are obviously a shitty person devoid of integrity and you will run with anything if it helps you hate who you decide to hate. Even if its dishonest lies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Our area took a huge punch under Obama. Also from the tail end of Bush Jr. . We were on the rise til then. Then, we were starting to recover pretty good under Trump, til the KungFlu hit. Now, now its awful here. Not as far as the virus, no, our area is doing great, its only the Liberal infested Northern part of the state that has it bad. But our dumb ass governor blackface says rules are for the whole state. Places are shutting down fast. Places I loved are gone forever. Hell, the place I work, its been so dead, and now we have to find a smaller building in 2 months or shut down. After being there for over 50 years, I've been there 11 of those.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's kinda gross that people who support the establishment wanna watch the fruits of their hostile and unconstitutional infringement on working people play out on the internet with stats.

Do you break out champagne when you hit milestone numbers for how many working families lost their jobs and homes?

It sure wasnt freedom or anarchy that caused this. It was the government meddling. Not sure why you see this as a point against small government.

What is even worse is his dumb shot response doesn't even make sense. He is literally babbling nonsense which has nothing to do with the thread. It is almost like he is too stupid to respond on topic.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hear mouth breathers say stuff like this yet they can never say what exactly they wanted Trump to do which was legal. I mean it was pretty telling that the day after Biden got into office he publicly said there was nothing else he could legally do wrt covid. Knowing those facts you mindless blaming gaming seems illogical to the point of absurdity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, these people want it both ways - they want FREEDUMB/anarchy, ANNND...they want Rule of Law when it suits them. It's almost like they are all stable genius'.

No, it's small government.

We want rule of law to protect our constitutional rights .....nothing more nothing less.

How is that "both ways"?