Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seattle.....of course

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"A complicated history". He only was part of a "revolution" that caused death and oppression of tens of millions of people.

Fuck. These cultists may as well have a statue of Hitler in every fucking prog town. At least Hitler didnt murder and starve and oppress nearly as many human beings as the communist psychopaths these cult fucks worship.

These scum bags tore down Fredrick Dougless. But they have LENIN.

Again......we should be spitting in their abusive faces and laughing when they try to call us "white supremacists". They have NO place judging others with the grotesque shit they believe in. That they want to FORCE on all of us.

WHY hasnt anyone attacked and tore down this peice of shit and defaced it and pissed on it? They shouldnt have an easy time destroying Douglass and getting to keep this idol of oppression and shit ideology.

Fuck them. This Lenin statue NEEDS to be dealt with. This is a monument of death and oppression.....and unlike Confederate ones, it's not even American history. It doesnt belong here. Just like the communist fucks that put this shit there.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
217883574_10209162991508859_5108784061146316117_n.jpg

Muh heritage! Now we'll never know who committed treason!

Why is it so important to you and others that statues of robert E.. Lee & get taken down sumbols of the Confederacy are erased from American History?
Because you don't see Statues of Hitler in Poland or Paris either

Different countries. KA-PAWNED!!!

Lee and Jackson were from Virginia, they fought FOR Virginia and all Southern State's rights, they should stay right where they are.

Rather than judge Lee as Good or bad, perhaps a more accurate depiction of him was somebody caught in difficult set of historical circumsmstance.s Initially he was asked by Lincoln to take command of the Union Army. So if he'd done so, today his face might be on the $5 US bil instead of Grant .

Lee was one of those 'damned if he did & damned if he didn't' historical figures.

Anyways, I read somewhere that one of Lee's descendants ended up becming a general in the US Army, the same one Lee Fought against.

Yeah, Lee was originally Union, and Virginia did not want to secede. But when asked to attack his fellow friends and family and friends, plus other states, he said no, and left the Union. As well as Virginia, the birth place of Liberty.

Lee was a Gentleman. Honorable in war as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously are people just okay with this Lenin bullshit?

Please. I'll happily go to jail for shitting on it. I want it wrecked.

We need to form a group and take a trip.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've been to Seattle, I've seen it.

Its huge, and right on a busy intersection lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've been to Seattle, I've seen it.

Its huge, and right on a busy intersection lol.

I dont care.

The shit NEEDS to be vandalized in the most destructive ways possible.

Or at least fought legally. You know for the same fucking reasons we wouldnt have a statue of Hitler.

These people have no right speaking or calling anyone any of the shit only THEY are.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why is it so important to you and others that statues of robert E.. Lee & get taken down sumbols of the Confederacy are erased from American History?

Lee and Jackson were from Virginia, they fought FOR Virginia and all Southern State's rights, they should stay right where they are.

Rather than judge Lee as Good or bad, perhaps a more accurate depiction of him was somebody caught in difficult set of historical circumsmstance.s Initially he was asked by Lincoln to take command of the Union Army. So if he'd done so, today his face might be on the $5 US bil instead of Grant .

Lee was one of those 'damned if he did & damned if he didn't' historical figures.

Anyways, I read somewhere that one of Lee's descendants ended up becming a general in the US Army, the same one Lee Fought against.

Yeah, Lee was originally Union, and Virginia did not want to secede. But when asked to attack his fellow friends and family and friends, plus other states, he said no, and left the Union. As well as Virginia, the birth place of Liberty.

I think the literary term that might apply to Lee which is 'Tragic Hero'.

Destined to lose no matter which hand he plays,
because the deck is stacked against him.

He can't change the course of history because the die has already been cast.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think the literary term that might apply to Lee which is 'Tragic Herol'.

Desitnted to lose no matter what he does.

I would agree.

The civil war wasnt actually about slavery....but about state rights.

The whole picture of the north vs south on freeing slaves isnt very accurate. It's a very deep topic. But the confederacy wasnt a fight to keep slaves as its painted. It was state rights.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would agree.

The whole picture of the north vs south on freeing slaves isnt very accurate. It's a very deep topic. But the confederacy wasnt a fight to keep slaves as its painted. It was state rights.

Not sure what the American Civil War was really about, Dovey.
Probably about the usual - Money, power & various factionswanting their share of the pie or taking the other guy's.
They often end with a messy result & unresolvedissues.

Actually the other guy Robert E. Lee reminds me of, is the last Emperor of Austria.

He tries to save his family'ls Empire but is doomed & like Lee trapped by historical circumstances beyond his control.

No matter what he does, eh can't change the outcome.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Lennin, the father of what, 20 million deaths?

...Just watch the video. It's not about Lenin.

More like Robert E. Lee's Historically parallel figure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think the literary term that might apply to Lee which is 'Tragic Hero'.

Destined to lose no matter which hand he plays,
because the deck is stacked against him.

He can't change the course of history because the die has already been cast.

The thing was, Lee was a Gentleman, even in war. Unlike his foe, Sherman, who invaded and burned and murdered as he went, starving us out.

The South was winning the war, until past the halfway point, when Lincoln made it a moral crusade to free the slaves. He even admitted it was a tactical move. He was hoping for a slave rebellion, by only freeing the slaves in the South. The South had foreign countries ready to help out, until the slave thing, thus the Union gained foreign help.

The original 13th amendment, allowed slavery forever in the Constitution. All the South had to do was stay in the Union. This proves it was not over slavery, but states rights. The Morrill Tariff Act was the final nail in the coffin. We were being overtaxed, and the majority of the revenue went to Northern construction. Our grievances were not heard either.

The South had the odds stacked against them, but they were defending their homes, their families, so they fought with ferocity! Winning many battles where they were way outnumbered.

With so little food, and so little resources left, Lee ended the suffering of his people.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

People that simply say "Slavery!" are dumb as a box of rocks.

You have to factor in many many many things. Like it wasnt exactly North vs South, it was the Union against the States of the South. Slavery existed around the world, and in the North during that time. Blacks even owned slaves, some white slaves as well. You cant even really consider slavery in that time period. So then you have to look at what really caused it, why the States started leaving the Union one by one. The whole South did not secede all at once. It was primarily over high taxes, not being heard in Congress, and not wanting to attack fellow brothers and sisters. The South simply wanted to be left alone. Much like today, yet we are STILL under attack.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor, what a spammer you are.

But you're a CON, so it's A-OK!

Im not spamming lol. Joe even wants me to make another thread lol.

Libertarian, lil Miss Know Nothing.

Looks like spam to me. Joe wants you to make a DUPLICATE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: Fucking hypocrisy is at critical levels. @Bastard Factory

:WrongAgain:

He actually wanted to see the hardships of the Southern people. So maybe I will make a thread lololol.

Nope, no duplicates, I have a thread discussing the history, a thread discussing the possible 2nd Civil war, a thread about how patriotic they were.

How many TDS threads y'all have?

BTW, this is the Sweatshops, anything goes, ya fuckin' CUNT! lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

You have to factor in many many many things. Like it wasnt exactly North vs South, it was the Union against the States of the South. Slavery existed around the world, and in the North during that time. Blacks even owned slaves, some white slaves as well. You cant even really consider slavery in that time period. So then you have to look at what really caused it, why the States started leaving the Union one by one. The whole South did not secede all at once. It was primarily over high taxes, not being heard in Congress, and not wanting to attack fellow brothers and sisters. The South simply wanted to be left alone. Much like today, yet we are STILL under attack.

Yeah. The topics I supposedly duplicated that sent the snowflakes here into tizzies are also deep topics. Just because CONs dpn't give two fucks doesn't mean they know wtf they re talking about.

Your explanation of the many things that have to be factored in -- yeah, the exact same things go for the impacts of slavery and Jim Crow on black people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would agree.

Not sure what the American Civil War was really about, Dovey.
Probably about the usual - Money, power & various factionswanting their share of the pie or taking the other guy's.
They often end with a messy result & unresolvedissues.

Actually the other guy Robert E. Lee reminds me of, is the last Emperor of Austria.

He tries to save his family'ls Empire but is doomed & like Lee trapped by historical circumstances beyond his control.

No matter what he does, eh can't change the outcome.

It was a state rights thing. Slavery was the trigger for the confederacy but they viewed the union as attacking them economically, and the union wasnt interested in ending slavery until later.

The north went to war to preserve the union.....it wasnt about freeing slaves. Not at first. The south calls the civil war the "war of northern aggression" because the union was pretty fucking brutal.

Abolition was a position NOT held exclusively by the north or south. It was groups of people through both the north and south. Just like there were pro slavery racists through the north and south.

It was actually democrat voters who started the kkk. If you look this up you'll notice media all jumps to "disprove" this claim or call it false. But if you read it mindfully ....you'll notice they word the claim as "The Democrat party" when saying its false.

It wasnt the democrat party. It WAS democrat voters. Those who aligned with the democrat party. Republicans were called the "party of the negro". After Republicans freed the slaves the dumb democrat base started that hate group. Then when Republicans got the Constitution amended to allow the black vote....Democrats became invested in pandering to them. This is where left claim the "parties switched". They never switched. They just changed tactics.

Even today we see Democrats supporting and including historically racist shit in their party like Planned Parenthood(that was plopped in every poor minority area...that was started to keep the black population low AND they used to forcibly sterilize black women) and gun control. Neglecting communities and schools with majority black residents is another biggy. They literally just allowed violent riots in these areas.

Now they are openly saying Republicans are trying to suppress the black vote because they want voter ID laws and people to vote in their district. Two very simple things they are claiming BLACK people cannot do.

I know I've wandered off topic. It's just blows my mind how people just run with shit despite the reality in their faces lol.

The whole race issue was more between democrats and republicans than some tidy north vs south thing. Racists never liked the Republican party because they included black Americans. It's still the same today because racists dont want black children in nice schools and dont want them to have opportunities. The remaining 40 members of the kkk very likely vote democrat and claim Republican so other people vote democrat. The only thing that's really changed is the propaganda.

And the fact that democrats now embrace marxist communism which could very possibly launch us into another civil war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

Yeah. The topics I supposedly duplicated that sent the snowflakes here into tizzies are also deep topics. Just because CONs dpn't give two fucks doesn't mean they know wtf they re talking about.

Your explanation of the many things that have to be factored in -- yeah, the exact same things go for the impacts of slavery and Jim Crow on black people.

There you go with the hateful shit slinging at cons that inspires people to sling shit right back. You guys say shit like this, label everyone a con, and wonder WHY we take shots back. Smh.

Lotus DEMOCRATS were the party of jim crow. WE dont vote for that shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

Well it wasnt me that complained.

You also have to factor in that much of the Jim Crow bullshit was from the North. The Reconstruction period didnt help either. Yeah, maybe I will make a Southern suffering thread.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

You also have to factor in that much of the Jim Crow bullshit was from the North. The Reconstruction period didnt help either. Yeah, maybe I will make a Southern suffering thread.

Honey, there were no "white only" bathrooms or restaurants and cops literally preventing black people from going to white schools in the north in the early 1960s. That was 100% the South. And no white person in the USA knows what it feels like to live that way. FACT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"For example, in November 1898, when the brother of a Republican candidate tried to collect affidavits from black voters that they were being prevented from voting, he was savagely beaten by cronies of the local Democratic Party leader. Four days of rioting followed, including 13 blacks and at least one white dead and hundreds injured.

The same month and year in Wilmington, North Carolina, there was an orgy of violence and an effective coup d’etat against the duly elected Fusionist government (blacks represented by Republicans and whites represented by Populists) of the city. Here the Democratic Party explicitly called themselves “The White Man’s Party,” forcing whites to join political and labor organizations. People were literally marched out of their homes in the middle of the night and forced to sign membership forms under threat of death."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act."

An examination of the House vote shows a similar pattern. The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%). The no vote consisted of 74% Democrats. Clearly, the 1964 Civil Rights Act could not have been passed without the leadership of Republicans such as Everett Dirksen and the votes of Republicans. As the online Wall Street Journal so aptly subtitled Mr. Steele's article, "Trent Lott jeopardizes the very productive ideas his party stands for."

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

Honey, there were no "white only" bathrooms or restaurants and cops literally preventing black people from going to white schools in the north in the early 1960s. That was 100% the South. And no white person in the USA knows what it feels like to live that way. FACT.

:WrongAgain:

Here is but one article, Lil Miss Know Nothing.....

Also, I guess you dont want to take into account that I was the only white person in an all black school, and received lots of racism against myself, and I was only 6 years old.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would agree.

Its a VERY deep topic!

Pretty much true.

Then northern states started electing democrats and now the majority of our black citizens are trapped in generational poverty and given shit state run schools. They just found better ways to segregate I guess. Or at least less blunt ways while getting the votes they need from the people they abuse.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blacks going up North, from the 1800's all the way up to today, have received MORE discrimination up there than they did in the South, FACT!!!! Racism is not exclusive to any certain area.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope for more minorities, and black American voters will wake up and dump their abusers who tell them that everyone hates them and wants them to fail......and notice who is keeping them caught in cycles of poverty and crime that never change....who only come out and care on election years but never address any of the real day to day issues that impact them, who wish to enslave them to the state, and the poor white people in these dem stronholds.....and change it.

They could absolutely change it. They have that power and ability.....without violence, btw.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blacks going up North, from the 1800's all the way up to today, have received MORE discrimination up there than they did in the South, FACT!!!! Racism is not exclusive to any certain area.

I've definately noticed this contrast of north vs south states. I've lived in MS on the gulf....AL, FL.

The south is less racist than the north. Black southerners are even nicer and more welcoming (speaking in generals).