Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blacks going up North, from the 1800's all the way up to today, have received MORE discrimination up there than they did in the South, FACT!!!! Racism is not exclusive to any certain area.

I've definately noticed this contrast of north vs south states. I've lived in MS on the gulf....AL, FL.

The south is less racist than the north. Black southerners are even nicer and more welcoming (speaking in generals).

BINGO!!!!!

They call it Southern Hospitality for a reason.

Blacks even wave at me when I fly my Southern flag and smile.

Those that say "South is evil!" are clearly retarded. And when the media and the DemonRats push it, its cause THEY want you to think "dont listen to them, we are the only people that can save you", when in actuality they fear all of us getting along, and kicking them out of power for failing the people for so long. They literally PUSH racism, and create it, dividing us even more, cause thats what THEY want!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blacks going up North, from the 1800's all the way up to today, have received MORE discrimination up there than they did in the South, FACT!!!! Racism is not exclusive to any certain area.

I've definately noticed this contrast of north vs south states. I've lived in MS on the gulf....AL, FL.

The south is less racist than the north. Black southerners are even nicer and more welcoming (speaking in generals).

BINGO!!!!!

Those that say "South is evil!" are clearly retarded. And when the media and the DemonRats push it, its cause THEY want you to think "dont listen to them, we are the only people that can save you", when in actuality they fear all of us getting along, and kicking them out of power for failing the people for so long. They literally PUSH racism, and create it, dividing us even more, cause thats what THEY want!

I was caught off guard when I saw black women at the beach with confederate flag towels in Ocean Springs.

Then in NOLA i met a black man with Confederate flag Tshirt and we started talking and he gave me an intense history lesson and ripped on "dumb yanks" and seemed me a transplant lol

When I met full blown racists, I got schooled on democrats and started looking into that history. Stopped voting for them right there when I saw how they lie and never do shit.

Obama 2008 was my last democrat vote.

Try to tell those taken in by Democrats or the left wing any of this, they respond with growing hostility. Its crazy!

It's like they dont want to see themselves as regular people that CAN be taken in by lies and propaganda.....so they....keep supporting the lies and propaganda.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

BINGO!!!!!

I was caught off guard when I saw black women at the beach with confederate flag towels in Ocean Springs.

Then in NOLA i met a black man with Confederate flag Tshirt and we started talking and he gave me an intense history lesson and ripped on "dumb yanks" and seemed me a transplant lol

When I met full blown racists, I got schooled on democrats and started looking into that history. Stopped voting for them right there when I saw how they lie and never do shit.

Try to tell those taken in by Democrats or the left wing any of this, they respond with growing hostility. Its crazy!

It's like they dont want to see themselves as regular people that CAN be taken in by lies and propaganda.....so they....keep supporting the lies and propaganda.

Hell yeah!

I got all my schooling, from a black man. Former NAACP president H. K. Edgerton, love this guy!!!!

iu

iu

I saw this, note the book lol...

iu

And this one really REALLY confuses people like Lotus, Oak and Murdock lol...

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BINGO!!!!!

Hell yeah!

I got all my schooling, from a black man. Former NAACP president H. K. Edgerton, love this guy!!!!

iu

iu

I saw this, note the book lol...

iu

And this one really REALLY confuses people like Lotus, Oak and Murdock lol...

iu

You gotta understand something. Those women are from CA. And CA is one of those progressive left wing ruled states.

Most people you hear from from CA have completely adopted that cultural view. And they view every other state through that lense.

I'm actually convinced its heavy brainwashing. They've been led to beliefs about the country that just are not true or are twisted. And for some reason CA progs are some of the most arrogant, judgemental people you will encounter.

They all see themselves as very intelligent, deep thinking, open minded people.....even though they constantly demonstrate the opposite, no matter how many times others point it out. They are convinced they are above other people and that their views and values should be imposed on others.

They all claim to have seen racism frequently and talk about systemic oppression....et....without realizing they may be seeing it in THEIR democrat state because its left wing culture and policies that drive these problems.

But you cant say that or criticize their party because they are smarter, better, more in tune more open minded than you and your "side" and they wont even entertain otherwise.

Since the left propaganda claims it right leaners, conservatives and Republicans who are these racist old white rich men(democrat white rich men are cool tho) who are misogynistic pigs(Biden ruined our sex based rights and now in CA predatory men can swing their dicks in little girls faces unfettered) and who opposed Civil Rights(they won civil rights).....it is absolutely true and they dont care what you show them.

As you know, one of them claimed Republicans lost the civil war. And that one wont even LOOK at any information that shows this as false and absurd.

You cannot break through their ego to have any sort of productive convo because they think so insanely high of themselves. They grant themselves some imagined authority who will dictate facts to you and put you down if they dont like anything you say and tell you how you should communicate yourself to them as they slam you.

They literally expect you adjust to them and conduct yourself better than they conduct themselves. It's a specail kind of arrogance that is exclusive to progressive areas.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I want a Confederate uniform, who wants to donate to a gofundme so I can make Liberals cry?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're EXACTLY right Dove!!!

I didnt say any of that to be mean either, it's from watching them and trying to discuss these topics with them.

It's just my honest observations. There isnt much you can do with that except point it out and hope they will eventually turn their merciless judgements inward and maybe do better one day. Let go of that hatred, animosity and actually HAVE an open mind and do some actual deep thinking.

Hopefully before we lose our whole country to authoritarianism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The people calling for civil war talking about others looking inward and being better.

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

It's the left enabling violent riots destroying communities. Attacking people in public. Harassing peoples jobs to get them fired. Pushing a hateful ideology now in public schools, and working to actually criminalize dissent against THEIR party. Eventually there is going to be serious blow back and real resistance.

Its perfectly reasonable to HOPE...no matter how futile....for unreasonable and irrationally angry and hateful people to look inward BEFORE Americans have to fight hard to hold onto our civil liberties, individual rights and values and the country. When the left only speaks rage, violence and force.....we are left with no choice to either be subjugated or fight.

Marxist revolutions tend to bring out the worst of every country they happen in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The people calling for civil war talking about others looking inward and being better.

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

It's the left enabling violent riots destroying communities. Attacking people in public. Harassing peoples jobs to get them fired. Pushing a hateful ideology now in public schools, and working to actually criminalize dissent against THEIR party. Eventually there is going to be serious blow back and real resistance.

Its perfectly reasonable to HOPE...no matter how futile....for unreasonable and irrationally angry and hateful people to look inward BEFORE Americans have to fight hard to hold onto our civil liberties, individual rights and values and the country.

Marxist revolutions tend to bring out the worst of every country they happen in.

If only we addressed systemic racism, most of the conflict would go away. But no, you want to fuck people in the ass and they're supposed to like it. And then when they push back, you want to kill them.

You're a neofascist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

Its perfectly reasonable to HOPE...no matter how futile....for unreasonable and irrationally angry and hateful people to look inward BEFORE Americans have to fight hard to hold onto our civil liberties, individual rights and values and the country.

If only we addressed systemic racism, most of the conflict would go away. But no, you want to fuck people in the ass and they're supposed to like it. And then when they push back, you want to kill them.

You're a neofascist.

The issues you call systemic are all in democrat strongholds. Whether you like that or not

You need to look at your own elected officials, not blame those of us actively voting AGAINST that.

WHO put jim crow joe.....who opposed schools being "racist jungles" in office?

Stop supporting the party of racist hate. You'll be surprised how things start to work out.

Your sides idiotic voting habits are fucking everyone in the ass.... and you attack them when they dont like it. Project much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

The issues you call systemic are all in democrat strongholds. Whether you like that or not

You need to look at your own elected officials, not blame those of us actively voting AGAINST that.

Stop supporting the party of racist hate. You'll be surprised how things start to work out.

They are EVERYWHERE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

They are EVERYWHERE.

They are in DEMOCRAT STRONGHOLDS.

The result of democrat policies. You are clinging to the race hate party like it's your grandma ffs.

Like you put your identity in your marketed view of the democrat party.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

They are EVERYWHERE.

The result of democrat policies. You are clinging to the race hate party like it's your grandma ffs.

It's all over the country. You're in deep denial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

They are EVERYWHERE.

It's all over the country. You're in deep denial.

I'm not in denial one single bit. Im not emotionally invested in a label. You are emotionally attached to your feelings about Democrats.

You like their speech and their emotional manipulations and you are sold on it.

You dont want to see their constant lies and harmful policies.

Oak.....in your state? Because of democrats? MEN can get naked in female spaces and plop next to little girls with their dicks out with no legal action being possible. And it's the women protesting that being viciously attacked by left wing activists.

Theft wont be charged either.....so long as it's under 950 in each trip. They are destroying your state ffs!

And then these fuckwads tell you WE are the evil, closed minded bigots who want to destroy the country and you guys are like "Yeah! That sounds right!"

I dont even want to know how bad it has to get before the left wing loyalists start to figure it out. If they ever do.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

Your sides idiotic voting habits are fucking everyone in the ass.... and you attack them when they dont like it. Project much?

EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg

Joe Biden says dumb ass things sometimes. I read the background on this. He was talking about mandatory bussing in which there would be conflict in tension among different races when it's forced. He's not the most articulate man that's ever been in the White House, granted.

However that doesn't make him a racist. It makes him inarticulate when expressing his thoughts sometimes.

You want to use Oprah to disprove systemic racism, but won't consider Kamala Harris a pick that disproves the charge that he's a racist.

SMH

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg

Joe Biden says dumb ass things sometimes. I read the background on this. He was talking about mandatory bussing in which there would be conflict in tension among different races when it's forced. He's not the most articulate man that's ever been in the White House, granted.

However that doesn't make him a racist. It makes him inarticulate when expressing his thoughts sometimes.

You want to use Oprah to disprove systemic racism, but won't consider Kamala Harris a pick that disproves the charge that he's a racist.

SMH

Go back and find how many times he said nigger, or his son even, who did it recently. KA-PAWNED!

Hey, Kamala's family owned over 100 slaves. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Systemic racism hahahaha, dumbass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No Oak. Biden says blatant racist shit. You are trying to excuse his support of segregation.

TRUMP said dumb things sometimes.

Biden consistently spews racist crap that reflects his true opinions. And his policies have been harmful a huge part of that "systemic racism".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg

SMH

Go back and find how many times he said nigger, or his son even, who did it recently. KA-PAWNED!

Hey, Kamala's family owned over 100 slaves. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Systemic racism hahahaha, dumbass.

Harris fucking kept nonviolent black inmates for state slave labor. She with held evidence that showed a man's innocence.

There is a picture of her laughing with all the smaller pics of all the black men she used as state slaves.

Truly fucking monstrous woman.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking priceless.

Well yeah.

You're a neofascist.

EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg

SMH

You don't understand systemic racism, duly noted. This isn't about any one individual. I don't care how racist that one individual is. It's about a system. Maybe you should look that word up.

As for Kamala, did she own slaves?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blazor, what a spammer you are.

But you're a CON, so it's A-OK!

Im not spamming lol. Joe even wants me to make another thread lol.

Libertarian, lil Miss Know Nothing.

Looks like spam to me. Joe wants you to make a DUPLICATE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: Fucking hypocrisy is at critical levels. @Bastard Factory
Lotus.. I know this is a little difficult for you given the low IQ, polluted dna and poor eating habits due to a lack of teeth ... but we're in the "sweatshop" area of the forum; An area where the owner @Bastard Factory has declared off topic spamming & shitposting is allowed.

I know you and Orca are having difficulty with this fact and given the recent turn of events are losing blood at an accelerated pace but You can thank your shitstain buddy Admin for causing politics to get dumped down here with excessive TDS spamming in the first place.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know Blazor acriticism I have of you, is that you are dismissive about the hardships which many slaves ent through.

Rather than glorifying the Old South, I think you should try to look at the situation more objectively.

Yes, the plight of the Slave was shitty. Otherwise, why did so many try to flee to Northern States and even Canada?

It wasn't a good life.

However, a criticism I've got of Woke activists is they impose 21st century social and political values on a 19th century historical context.

Yes, the plight of slaves in the antebellum South was bad, but was it much better for the poor White? I mean, 19th century life was harsh. Even for the so-called 'Free Whites' didn't have it so great either. That your ancestors must have been largely destitute. Probably sharecroppers who didn't own a slave, let alone a piece of land? That was probably the existence of the average Southern White back then. Just working for the wealthy slaveowners/plantation class who were that society's. '1%ers'.. The life of the average White in the North probably wasn't that great either. People in the United States didn't begin to acheive the relative prosperity we enjoy today until after World War II.

And European powers like England and France who sided with the North over slavery concerns, had severe human rights abuses in their own backyard such as Africa and Asia, where they had vast colonial empires. Here they condemned the South for its Slave society and yet it was rampant in their own colonies. So they transferred their guilt on the South. There was also a great deal of racism in Britain's own colonies during the 19th century like Canada. Whilte they didn't have slavery, many minorities were denied the right to vote.

Yeah, life in the antebellum South probably wasn't that great for Slave and poor White alike. But it probably wasn't much worse than most places on the plaent in the 19th century. In fact they may have been much better off than most people around the world back then.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know Blazor acriticism I have of you, is that you are dismissive about the hardships which many slaves ent through.

Rather than glorifying the Old South, I think you should try to look at the situation more objectively.

Yes, the plight of the Slave was shitty. Otherwise, why did so many try to flee to Northern States and even Canada?

It wasn't a good life.

However, a criticism I've got of Woke activists is they impose 21st century social and political values on a 19th century historical context.

Yes, the plight of slaves in the antebellum South was bad, but was it much better for the poor White? I mean, 19th century life was harsh. Even for the so-called 'Free Whites' who had it bad too. That your ancestors must have been largely destitute. Probably sharecroppers who didn't own a slave, let alone a piece of land? That was probably the existence of the average Southern White back then. Just working for the wealthy slaveowners/plantation class who were that society's. '1%ers'.. The life of the average White in the North probably wasn't that great either. People in the United States didn't begin to acheive the relative prosperity we enjoy today until after World War II.

And European powers like England and France who sided with the North over slavery concerns, had severe human rights abuses in their own backyard such as Africa and Asia, where they had vast colonial empires. Here they condemned the South for its Slave society and yet it was rampant in their own colonies. So they transferred their guilt on the South. There was also a great deal of racism in Britain's own colonies during the 19th century like Canada. Whilte they didn't have slavery, many minorities were denied the right to vote.

Yeah, life in the antebellum South probably wasn't that great for Slave and poor White alike. But it probably wasn't much worse than most places on the plaent in the 19th century. In fact they may have been much better off than most people around the world back then.

Yes, poor whites didn't get whipped, limbs amputated, lynched, or raped. Their loved ones weren't sold off. They had freedom to move about.

What idiocy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It wasn't a good life.

Yes, the plight of slaves in the antebellum South was bad, but was it much better for the poor White? I mean, 19th century life was harsh. Even for the so-called 'Free Whites' who had it bad too. That your ancestors must have been largely destitute. Probably sharecroppers who didn't own a slave, let alone a piece of land? That was probably the existence of the average Southern White back then. Just working for the wealthy slaveowners/plantation class who were that society's. '1%ers'.. The life of the average White in the North probably wasn't that great either. People in the United States didn't begin to acheive the relative prosperity we enjoy today until after World War II.

Yes, poor whites didn't get whipped, limbs amputated, lynched, or raped. Their loved ones weren't sold off. They had freedom to move about.

What idiocy.

Yes - think i alluded to that, when I pointed out that many Slaves fled the South for Northern States and Canada.

But I'm just mentioning as well that life for poor Whites was the shits too.

Life for people living back then was generally dismal.

No social welfare, no public schools, 1/2 the life expectancy we have today.

Do you think that the lives of poor whites was that great back then, Lily?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It wasn't a good life.

What idiocy.

Yes - think i mentioned that, when I pointed out that many Slaves fled the South for Northern States and Canada.

But I'm just pointing out, that life for poor Whites was the shits too.

Life for people living back then was generally dismal.

No social welfare, no public schools, 12 the life expectancy we have today.

Do you think that the lives of poor whites was that great back then, Lily?

I didn't say they were great. They weren't. But black lives were a lot worse by a huge margin - it was horrific. And most everyone's life was worse then, of any class.

Stop denying how horrible slavery really was for most blacks. Find a picture of a poor white that looked like that, okay?

330px-Scourged_back_by_McPherson_%26_Oliver%2C_1863%2C_retouched.jpg