You were obligated but it wasnt right...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had a boss once in his early 40's and he was the biggest cocksucker known to the company.

This was a guy who would pit people and advancement into a nasty lord of the flies scenario.

So he told me after I said something about another department's failure that I should walk into that office, approach the manager, and unload on him before everyone.

I asked him if that was an order or suggestion, and he said it was an order.

It was a set up and he would never admit to telling me to do it.

So I walked into the the complex and asked to speak with the big wig.... then whispered in his ear.... what my mission was.... and fuck me running, he said go ahead.

He knew my boss and the tricks.

He told me to unload on him before all his staff.

I did my best but hated it.

Later, I found out he was in the Australian navy for 25 plus years on subs...

And that fucking guy was my best advocate through all the bullshit corporate minority programs.

He fought for me where his department had a job...

But I'll never forget the look on his face when I whispered that my cocksucker manager wanted to humiliate him and me.... he just jumped up and said "an order is an order"...

He called the entire office to attention....and asked me to engage in in intra-office nastiness....

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can verify, I was the complex.

You couldn't... he had over 45 people there and he took it then thanked me for the criticism.

I hated doing it... but he made it easy for me. He understood that I followed orders.... even if they were questionable.

But I gave him the heads at the start.... my boss didn't want me to do that but he didn't say I couldn't. My boss just wanted me to go in half cocked and get myself fired by HR.

That dude understood instantly... perhaps from the scuttlebutt or perhaps because of my position in the company.... I dunno.

But I interviewed with him for two positions and he was keen....but the HR dragged their feet for many months, then awarded each job to total newbs in their early twenties and who were darker with ovaries.