1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not exactly Aryan lol. 'Stalia is roughly 14 hours ahead of me, so that makes her 17 hours behind Oz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its almost a whole new day in Oz when Countess crawls out of bed lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Snow here too! 35F it's bloody cold and I'm having a duvet day feck it!

Says "feels like 4F" here lol.
Holy crap

The kind of day I'd stay home smoking weed and playing PS2 when I was living in the US LOL

It was just 70F last weekend lol.

I still got my PS2! And I jus toked on my break lolol. Everything icy out there.

That's some crazy temp fluctuation, dude

I don't remember that kind of wild variation when I was living there

Maybe from 20s to 40s in winter, but that's crazy, what you described is like going from early summer to dead winter in a few days.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Snow here too! 35F it's bloody cold and I'm having a duvet day feck it!

Says "feels like 4F" here lol.
Holy crap

The kind of day I'd stay home smoking weed and playing PS2 when I was living in the US LOL

It was just 70F last weekend lol.

I still got my PS2! And I jus toked on my break lolol. Everything icy out there.

That's some crazy temp fluctuation, dude

I don't remember that kind of wild variation when I was living there

Maybe from 20s to 40s in winter, but that's crazy, what you described is like going from early summer to dead winter in a few days.

Crazy Virginia weather lol. Happens some times. In a tshirt one minute, then a heavy sweatshirt and heavy coat the next lol.

A 40 degree shift is normal, but a 60 degree shift dont happen much.

Here, in the Winter, I've seen it -5, and then add in wind chills, it can feel as low as -20.

Then in the Summer, I've seen it as high as 105, then factor in humidity (which can be 100%), and heat index, and it can feel like 115.