1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Check this out at 21:00 Ia could tell you stories on top of stories how we inpoted this gum hash, the most potent imo on the planet

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully you kept the Marxist propaganda to a minimum

Are you kiddding. I take every opportunity to indoctrinate and enlist. I probably turned 1000 kids and their families. They all came to the meetings. It was awesome.
be careful, some capitalist might blow your hair-net off lol

Oh, I was a wild and crazy canteen lady. I never wore a hair net. I liked to surprise the capitalist kiddies with stray hair.
when i was growing up the worst thing u could find in your food was called a 'goinga' - i think its italian for a springy hair, a potential pube

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully you kept the Marxist propaganda to a minimum

Are you kiddding. I take every opportunity to indoctrinate and enlist. I probably turned 1000 kids and their families. They all came to the meetings. It was awesome.
be careful, some capitalist might blow your hair-net off lol

Oh, I was a wild and crazy canteen lady. I never wore a hair net. I liked to surprise the capitalist kiddies with stray hair.
when i was growing up the worst thing u could find in your food was called a 'goinga' - i think its italian for a springy hair, a potential pube
5hgFLNF.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Its almost a whole new day in Oz when Countess crawls out of bed lol

Question is, how do I crawl IN THERE with her?

Your best approach, is when the coffee is brewing. It will hide your coffee bean aroma lol.
She's gonna know I'm there only when I start biting her delicious butt.

WILL she know though? Its all injected.

@The Countess do you still have feeling in your whole butt lol? Not your butt hole.
LOL I"ll stop when I start tasting silicone.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Your best approach, is when the coffee is brewing. It will hide your coffee bean aroma lol.

@The Countess do you still have feeling in your whole butt lol? Not your butt hole.

Its not an implant! She had her belly fat sucked out, and injected into her buttocks! lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Its not an implant! She had her belly fat sucked out, and injected into her buttocks! lol
Oh, ok. I I'll stop when I taste tacos then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh, ok. I I'll stop when I taste tacos then.

Fuck! You better save me a cheek!! I fucking love tacos!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Here in my neck of the polluted woods in Brazoo, it's not very hot, but it's kinda muggy and humid. Rainy weather but not enough to be cold. Still, better than the sun cooking these poor idiots.