xXx
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This fucktard was a piñata for over eight hours. Who says this place doesn’t give?
Hey, Martini, did you shave in the dark? You have a strip of hair down the middle of your chin.
lmfao I remarked the same thing LOL a landing strip for flies
Great minds, eh?

SEXY MINDS my dear Lotusmuffin
NO!!! You cannot get away with this! Demand all this shit be deleted

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This fucktard was a piñata for over eight hours. Who says this place doesn’t give?
Hey, Martini, did you shave in the dark? You have a strip of hair down the middle of your chin.
Great minds, eh?

Lotus is my love muffin shampy ..
we's E-cuddle all the time

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Great minds, eh?

What's the matter, Shamwow? Bad night?

• Oh Shit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mention tranny gifs and along comes 360 like “hey friend, where’s mine?”
oh ffs the fly thing was a joke why reach fer the lame lames ... I thought you were like good at this or sumthing LOL yes yes tranny wheres mine shave that fucking pubic patch friend

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Great minds, eh?

Since when? Don't start this shit with me okay piss! You cant even catch fish, @LotusBud he can't even fly fish or tie knots

• Oh Shit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Great minds, eh?

Since when? Don't start this shit with me okay piss! You cant even catch fish, @LotusBud he can't even fly fish or tie knots

she hates fish ... only likes the breaded little sticks, like yer legs LOL !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If you like a little sausage with your eggs it’s 2022, my guy.

To each his own
He just stole a women who was reading MY posts HOW DARE HE! I've seen it all now
cwx2Noc.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm trying to decide what to wear for date night. Haven't been out since my birthday last month.
Happy belated birthday lol.

Cool, go with something that makes you feel comfy depending on the weather. Also wear something depending on your spice level lol.

I havent been on a date in over 2 years lol.
Thank you.
We go out about once a month just to do something different and socialize with friends if anyone else comes out. Mostly we stay in and play xbox. I'm too clumsy for anything over a 2 inch heel so generally no matter what, I'll be comfortable. I'm one of those people who will throw socks away if the line doesn't lay across the toes right :LOL3:

Right on! Ugh I cant stand socks that dont lay across the toe right hahaha.

I cant stand staying in the house, since its just me. I will more when Winter gets here.

Hope y'all have a good time tonight!
thanks.
During the winter I have to be persuaded to go anywhere besides work lol. I've just realized I've never lived alone.

Same. In the Winter, I want to be a bear, and eat all I can at Thanksgiving and Christmas, then sleep til spring lol.

Its been weird for me. I've been in a couple relationships most my life. But my son moved out a couple years ago, at the same time I became single, and I've been living alone for the past 2 years. Been weird lol. But I can do what I want lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
when its 4-5 guys working on one car. its time and patience to turn on tune and shake things all about til its a finely oiled machine again sista @The Countess like c'mon use your imagination or get GOD to send you their private pics. he is cheaper than anyone on onlyfans and a percentage goes to me