1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This fucktard was a piñata for over eight hours. Who says this place doesn’t give?
Hey, Martini, did you shave in the dark? You have a strip of hair down the middle of your chin.
lmfao I remarked the same thing LOL a landing strip for flies
Great minds, eh?

SEXY MINDS my dear Lotusmuffin
NO!!! You cannot get away with this! Demand all this shit be deleted

Lotus is my love muffin shampy ..
we's E-cuddle all the time
Since when? Don't start this shit with me okay piss! You cant even catch fish, @LotusBud he can't even fly fish or tie knots

she hates fish ... only likes the breaded little sticks, like yer legs LOL !
I've had enough of you, picking on me because I,m a drugged up non sleeper, how low can he go? WOULD YOUR KICK THE HEAD OFF A SLEEPING TULIP?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I thought you were cool @SHAMPAIN but you ain'ta makin much sense right now. Tulip? really I can't even guess what or whom the tulip is but you better keep that shit away from me dude..dudette... you come off as a woman in some of your posts too. No hate just sayin

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've got sooooo many cool games I bought and that are just sitting here unplayed.
Untitled.png

That Outlast is some Crazy shit!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
3AM????
I'm listening to true satanic dark metal at 3am going into the black hole I created in the hall!!! Real demons are here!
True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Brenoritvrezorkre, Schiffbruch 88, Vzaéurvbtre, Nitberg, Susvourtre, Vlad Tepes, Grollteufel, Belathauzer, Gorduw, Tank Genocide, Vagézaryavtre, Corneus, and Vèrmyapre Kommando... You can listen to your Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal... You are just a poser and you can fuck off from the whole scene... Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers...

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it!! None of you understands real Satanism!!! BFF cock watchers can't hear it!? You ridiculous little kids! Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism... Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview... None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms... You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it? Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists...,
If you can't hear I cant finish
AYgjvIm.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you guys keep calling schoolyard taunts "matches"? What am I missing here?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We should start a thread. Give Martino some original ideas for his podcast.