1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Whats up with HIGH PUMPING @Blurt the Turd lately. His brother cumming here? Now you sheeps sniffing King SissyTini now? Like you did with whale russ @Lily and FAtherSNiffer @Flynn 3 months ago???? Wake up, guys.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It’s a bit embarrassing when I dude photoshops out this woeful forehead wrinkles and gives himself blush. Imagine if Scouse, you or I did that shit? Lölölölöl

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It’s a bit embarrassing when a dude photoshops out this woeful forehead wrinkles and gives himself blush. Imagine if Scouse, you or I did that shit? Lölölölöl

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A truth: I can't figure out what the different coloured handles mean. And I can't be arsed to hunt for an answer. (I guess that's two truths, then.)

Dont be a racist Blurt, just accept all the colors for what they are :Happy5:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A truth: I can't figure out what the different coloured handles mean. And I can't be arsed to hunt for an answer. (I guess that's two truths, then.)

I'm not racist.

I just sound that way.

Or, not really, Blaze.

Asking what something means doesn't imply we don't accept that thing for what it is.

After all, I accept life, don't I?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I like that Mister BF saided „WHITE = MODS“!!! Because let‘s face it. If it is not white, it ain‘t right!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My boss is a sexy young woman.

Her name ain't Mr. Whipple.

Why does your head look like a penis?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm not racist.

I just sound that way.

Or, not really, Blaze.

Asking what something means doesn't imply we don't accept that thing for what it is.

After all, I accept life, don't I?

I was only teasin' Blurt.

We are all Smurfs now. The lighter blue is the Alpha Smurfs, the darker blue is the nigger Smurfs. That better? Oh, and White = White POWER!

:LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So, then, what's up with Gary from Grindr?

Why does he get the colour that properly belongs to @Aryan ?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a Top SKULL. Secured and strong as IRON!!!

hvetgdu3erb61.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Gutterballs I must punch you in the Face,
i was just looking out for you. you need sleep to healthy. you don't need your eyeballs to burst of their sockets from lack of sleep. jesus WTF is wrong with you pondscum? i won't be helpful to you next time. i will spit in your face.
You call Me a pondscum???

you have chump sub 2K posts. I am way to big for you. I have +12K. I am a Champion and former World Champion. You are just Chumpion! I cant respect you.