1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I have a Top SKULL. Secured and strong as IRON!!!

hvetgdu3erb61.jpg
Take this down, please.

Sez the top SKULL, secure and strong as iron.

UnclePUsSY

YOu make a character assasination! New users will think I am a clown and weak, because of you!
I ain’t no pussy. Just stop spreading fake news and FiLTH pics.

I am strong and my Top SKULL is iron!!!
Not like yours ! By the way, why did you TurnCoATed on your BOSS Misses WHupple?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Gutterballs I must punch you in the Face,
i was just looking out for you. you need sleep to healthy. you don't need your eyeballs to burst of their sockets from lack of sleep. jesus WTF is wrong with you pondscum? i won't be helpful to you next time. i will spit in your face.
You call Me a pondscum???

you have chump sub 2K posts. I am way to big for you. I have +12K. I am a Champion and former World Champion. You are just Chumpion! I cant respect you.
that does going to SCAT in your near priceless champagne and you barf until there is nothing left in your stomachs. People will laugh at you and make you cry at your most treasured of resturants to eat at. you will PARA CRUSH YOURSELF... imperial CRUSH your own ass. Bitch.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
i was just looking out for you. you need sleep to healthy. you don't need your eyeballs to burst of their sockets from lack of sleep. jesus WTF is wrong with you pondscum? i won't be helpful to you next time. i will spit in your face.

you have chump sub 2K posts. I am way to big for you. I have +12K. I am a Champion and former World Champion. You are just Chumpion! I cant respect you.
that does going to SCAT in your near priceless champagne and you barf until there is nothing left in your stomachs. People will laugh at you and make you cry at your most treasured of resturants to eat at. you will PARA CRUSH YOURSELF... imperial CRUSH your own ass. Bitch.
Why dont you leave me alone? Go away, you FiLTH!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Make me pondscum CHUMP.. i mean CHAMP. i might like you again one day but not today you should be in church like i was earlier GOD can only save you now Dilf. They got warrants on you and are raiding your private palace today... I turned you in.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

hvetgdu3erb61.jpg
Take this down, please.

UnclePUsSY

YOu make a character assasination! New users will think I am a clown and weak, because of you!
New users?

Don't limit yourself like that, UnclePUsSY.

The regs totally think you're a clown and weak, too.

Prove me right. Post more scat pix.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

hvetgdu3erb61.jpg
Take this down, please.

UnclePUsSY

New users?

Don't limit yourself like that, UnclePUsSY.

The regs totally think think you're a clown and weak, too.

Prove me right. Post more scat pix.
You into MALE SCAT`???

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

Make me pondscum CHUMP.. i mean CHAMP. i might like you again one day but not today you should be in church like i was earlier GOD can only save you now Dilf. They got warrants on you and are raiding your private palace today... I turned you in.
You are a turn coAT! You are not religious. U believe in satanism and filth, like all here you dick licker.

Bleieve in god and all will be god.m pray with me:

Jeminus Pacem el fidibus!!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You are a turn coAT! You are not religious. U believe in satanism and filth, like all here you dick licker.

Bleieve in god and all will be god.m pray with me:

Jeminus Pacem el fidibus!!!!
Let us pray.. We should do this more often while sipping on some fine champagne. Only those that do pray to God deserve champagne. If not the evil inside them will eat away their skin and corpses the utter nasty that they always were. Yuck to them. Cheers to US

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Weeg, Momma bless his little cotton socks, is discussing scat, church, and food.