1,000,000 Post Thread

The Whole tourist/ski industry in Vancouver would collapse if it wasn't for Austrlian students on 2 year visas apparently
 
Americans told me they were better than the Eastern Europeans who work at Vail, Colorado because at least they smile back
 
Oi @Admin. how drugged and boozed up are you right now? You can’t even string a sentence together without erring and slurring like some delinquent. In your defence, I’m sure it’s nearly midnight! Lol…cock sucker.
 
I’ll look after you lot…don’t worry. A bit of dinner, a movie , then I’ll check up on you in an hour or so. Together we can make Bastard Factory great again…and America for that matter.
 
Don't take it seriously guys, I'm just having a little fun with y'all.
 
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:Pentagon dispatched more forces to the Middle East in anticipation of an Iranian attack on Israel. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered a carrier strike group, including F-35 warplanes, to accelerate its deployment to the region. Austin also ordered a guided-missile submarine to the Middle East.