Oh but you rarely eat breakfast you lying scum enjoy your toob steak
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,911 Oh but you rarely eat breakfast you lying scum enjoy your toob steak
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #272,912 we're glad you enjoyed it. You're the only one that cares about "stats"
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Apr 4, 2025 #272,913 @X Not when I have Froot Loops from Costco.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,914 We have a fruit loop named @Jack
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Apr 4, 2025 #272,915 I've drastically cut down my sugar intake so Froot Loops serve to curb the sugar cravings.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,916 BF was all like fuck, the SB is slow better let X out
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,917 I’m the @Jack slayer!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Apr 4, 2025 #272,918 I have a bowl in the morning and I don't crave sugar all day like I used to. Diabetes runs in the family and I'm trying not to get it myself.
I have a bowl in the morning and I don't crave sugar all day like I used to. Diabetes runs in the family and I'm trying not to get it myself.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #272,919 LOL X has fantasies that he talks to BF
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,920 Rain got in my tools
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,921 FUCK!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,922 LOL @Jack if he thinks I don’t, and you’d be surprised what he thinks of you inboX killer ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
LOL @Jack if he thinks I don’t, and you’d be surprised what he thinks of you inboX killer ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,923 Yesterday I fell in the Humber river up to my thighs and almoast got swept away
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,924 The bridge was flooded I went anyways LOL BIG MISTAKE!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,925 I’m a crazy X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,926 @Fredricka DAM IT LADY!!!! I summoned you!
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Apr 4, 2025 #272,927 Never cross a flood. Little as ankle deep has enough power to rip you off your feet .
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,928 ITS TRUE!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,929 Plus it looked only ankle deep, next thing I know half my engine was beneath water LOL
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Apr 4, 2025 #272,930 Summoned indeed!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Apr 4, 2025 #272,931 LOL Morning @Fredricka
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Apr 4, 2025 #272,932 Morning
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,933 Hi FREDRICKA darling !!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,807 Location Portugal Apr 4, 2025 #272,934 Wow, @Alticus. That's some interesting justifying you've got going there. How big is a box of Froot Loops from Costco?
Wow, @Alticus. That's some interesting justifying you've got going there. How big is a box of Froot Loops from Costco?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,935 Why are you talking to that pervert when you’ve a proper MAN right here
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Apr 4, 2025 #272,936 mornin freends!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 4, 2025 #272,937 What’s up mister WEEGS
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Apr 4, 2025 #272,938 X!!! Whats happening?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,807 Location Portugal Apr 4, 2025 #272,939 @Alticus To mitigate the effects of sugar you've already eaten, focus on fiber-rich foods, herbs like cinnamon and turmeric, and healthy fats like those in nuts and coconut oil to help stabilize blood sugar and slow down sugar absorption.
@Alticus To mitigate the effects of sugar you've already eaten, focus on fiber-rich foods, herbs like cinnamon and turmeric, and healthy fats like those in nuts and coconut oil to help stabilize blood sugar and slow down sugar absorption.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Apr 4, 2025 #272,940 @LotusBud Tumeric? Really?