1,000,000 Post Thread

Oh but you rarely eat breakfast you lying scum enjoy your toob steak
 
BF was all like fuck, the SB is slow better let X out
 
I have a bowl in the morning and I don't crave sugar all day like I used to. Diabetes runs in the family and I'm trying not to get it myself.
 
LOL @Jack if he thinks I don’t, and you’d be surprised what he thinks of you inboX killer ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
 
Yesterday I fell in the Humber river up to my thighs and almoast got swept away
 
The bridge was flooded I went anyways LOL BIG MISTAKE!!!
 
Plus it looked only ankle deep, next thing I know half my engine was beneath water LOL
 
Why are you talking to that pervert when you’ve a proper MAN right here
 
@Alticus To mitigate the effects of sugar you've already eaten, focus on fiber-rich foods, herbs like cinnamon and turmeric, and healthy fats like those in nuts and coconut oil to help stabilize blood sugar and slow down sugar absorption.