1,000,000 Post Thread

I've just seen in the US they were doing a limited edition bottle of that garlic sauce!
 
Do you really try to be a fucking retard Dilp or does it just come as natural as your affection for orgAn meAt
 
X I wish you would take your negative whinging ass somewhere else. All you do is cry and bitch.
 
it's not my fault I find two faggits talking pizza and sauce as kinda wierd ... and speaking of whining why don't
 
it's not my fault I find two faggits talking pizza and sauce as kinda wierd ... and speaking of whining why don't YOU take you bitching somewhere else mkay faggit 3
 
ffs two gimps blabbing about a pizza .. oh how interesting
 
as long as you share with the twinZ DilP ... with your gape reaching depths of 2 fathoms the twinZ need all the energy they can git