14% of voters voted in TN primary

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia...same shit...lol
Me Dad whom was a runaway/hitchhiker said he never seen some much garbage in all his life. Human garbage in 3 out of 4 of those states before hitching to Ontario. This period of time of U.S. hitching was later 50's early 60's. He got over the border(stories changed many a time so too long to tell that story llol) to Timmins in '64 with a few of the youngins in tow

He never really explained why but he did enjoy his brief time in Georgia

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me Dad whom was a runaway/hitchhiker said he never seen some much garbage in all his life. Human garbage in 3 out of 4 of those states before hitching to Ontario. This period of time of U.S. hitching was later 50's early 60's. He got over the border(stories changed many a time so too long to tell that story llol) to Timmins in '64 with a few of the youngins in tow

He never really explained why but he did enjoy his brief time in Georgia

Those states, especially during that time, just didn't have economic development. Most of the people are fairly poor, probably still true.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Those states, especially during that time, just didn't have economic development. Most of the people are fairly poor, probably still true.
Lack of voters is what got us Trump, too many D's sitting it out in 2016, because Hillary bad or just assuming she was a shoe in, so why vote...and here we are. Will America let the criminally insane pick the asylum keepers again?