2 people I know just tested positive for COVID

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....they are both under 30.

One of them is a Doctor.

Both got the Pfizer jab (2x) in Canada.

One of them got 3 jabs.

Each came down with COVID symptoms but are not yet severe but at this point mild cases.

Gives you an indication how well the Pfizer vaccine works.

Not very it seems.

Oh well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
None of the vaccines will stop you from catching it and spreading it. They even tell you this

It will stop you from getting severely sick or dying.

I will tell you my daughter stays with her girlfriends family most of the time because shes finishing the school year in our old town (senior).....that whole house got sick and they all had Pfizer.

She has J&J like I do and didnt even get a sniffle lol.

My mother in law is sick as dog but shes handling it at home. Shes watching her pulse ox. If the antibodies helped we wouldnt know it. Not saying they didnt help....they could have stopped her from getting MORE sick. It just didnt make her feel better.

My 16 year old daughters boyfriend has it right now. So she was exposed. No symptoms though. Shes had no shot at all. I've been hawked eyed on my Squish. Shes been on anti biotics due to a broken tooth.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
None of the vaccines will stop you from catching it and spreading it. They even tell you this

I will tell you my daughter stays with her girlfriends family most of the time because shes finishing the school year in our old town (senior).....that whole house got sick and they all had Pfizer.

My mother in law is sick as dog but shes handling it at home. Shes watching her pulse ox. If the antibodies helped we wouldnt know it. Not saying they didnt help....they could have stopped her from getting MORE sick. It just didnt make her feel better.

My 16 year old daughters boyfriend has it right now. So she was exposed. No symptoms though. Shes had no shot at all. I've been hawked eyed on my Squish. Shes been on anti biotics due to a broken tooth.

But your mother in law was not OR unvaxxed prior to coming down with COVID?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But your mother in law was not OR unvaxxed prior to coming down with COVID?

She didnt get the vaccine, no. We tried to convince her to no avail. It doesnt help my brother in law and his wife are opposed to vaccines in general. Shes gotten very romanced by their "all natural everything" lifestyle and she will take VERY bad medical advice from them.

And he is a MSN.....so its fucked up. Their child has no vaccines at all.

Shes alright though. Stable vitals......she just feels like SHIT. She is saying it FEELS like something made to cull humans. She typically doesnt get very sick at all. Shes doing some protocol with a bunch of vitamins and hydroxy AND ivermectin.

My husband is on her though to watch her pulse ox.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Shes alright though. Stable vitals......she just feels like SHIT. She is saying it FEELS like something made to cull humans. She typically doesnt get very sick at all.

Read the book 'Inferno' by Dan Brown. I'm not a tinfoil hat wearer but the parallels are frightening.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One of them is a Doctor.

One of them got 3 jabs.

Each came down with COVID symptoms but are not yet severe but at this point mild cases.

Not very it seems.

Oh well.
Told you so.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
A cousin today said he didn't get one single shot yet

And he was hugging and kissing my granny who's 90

Some gave him hell

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A cousin today said he didn't get one single shot yet

And he was hugging and kissing my granny who's 90

Some gave him hell
If its true that the vax makes you have mild or no symptoms, he's less of a danger to old people than vaxed people are.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is saying it FEELS like something made to cull humans

That's what I said /thought almost from the beginning of this pandemic @Dove .

Someone or something was behind this.

Autopsies of COVID victims revealed their internal organs looked like they were fried with a blowtorch.

Not within months or years but a few days or weeks. And physicians said they'd never seen anything like it before.

I actually believe it was tested on unsuspecting subjects before it was released upon the world.

I don't think it was an accident.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

One of them is a Doctor.

One of them got 3 jabs.

Not very it seems.

Oh well.
My aunt is 73 with asthma, she’s had 2x J & J vaccinations. She contracted last week Omicron, had sweats and a sore throat for a couple days, and is right as rain now.