6 year old shoots teacher in VA classroom

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck.

What a simplistic way of looking at a complex issue.

I bet if a kid fell off some playground equipment and died, you would support shutting down all the playground equipment across the country.

Thats why we got fucking PLASTIC playgrounds now and shit. Kids get HuRt on big bad wood and metal! Fucking pussies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Thats why we got fucking PLASTIC playgrounds now and shit. Kids get HuRt on big bad wood and metal! Fucking pussies.
In Oregon they don’t even have playgrounds. Little boys learn how to play with dildos and put on leather dog masks. Like admin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck.

What a simplistic way of looking at a complex issue.

I bet if a kid fell off some playground equipment and died, you would support shutting down all the playground equipment across the country.

I'd like to be surprised anyone would be confused by your post....but I'm not.

We ARE entering idiocracy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People interested in a rational, data-driven debate do not come to social media sites to carry it out. Social media is a place to post opinions, vent political ideology, generalize horrendously, and make unsupported assertions while congratulating themselves on their wisdom and sagacity.

True enough.

Which is precisely why Twitter isn't the "Town Square".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For the Gun Haters. A gun is a tool, simply that. A gun was the tool the boy chose "that day". If he had his way, he would of burned her to death. Y'all gonna ban fire now? Oh wait, Gas Stoves lol. Here is the update, and yes the kid was Black, jus like I thought, because of how the media treated the whole thing. Media silent on this now.

Black boy who shot his teacher Abigail Zwerner told another classmate he wanted to set her on fire kill her, the teacher's union confirms.

When she brought the disturbing letter to school administrators, they told her to drop it, according to the teacher.

Another time, the student managed to block a teacher and other students from leaving their classroom by barricading the doors. They were only freed after the teacher banged on the door, and a colleague across the hall managed to get it open.

Zwerner and other Richneck teachers said they had shared their fears about the child’s grave behavior with administrators, only to have their concerns downplayed or ignored.

6-year-old-shooter.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Of course you consider it "boring" now @Seamajor . You hate kids. And now that it shows the kid was Black, and wanted to kill her in other ways, its something you wanna avoid.

Yet you wanted to act like it was a White Virginia kid, and that there was a gun problem.

News flash dipshit, America has a "hate issue fueled by the media".... aka the Jews. Divide and Conquer ring a bell? Hellooooo.... McFly!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And just like that. The story is gone. Lib media has moved on and instructed the leftist lemmings to speak of it no longer
All you do is moan instead of starting a movement, do you think your moaning on small boards is going to change anything or are you happy just doing this until you can't be arsed and then take up golf?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All you do is moan instead of starting a movement, do you think your moaning on small boards is going to change anything or are you happy just doing this until you can't be arsed and then take up golf?
admin sucks cock

thought you should know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maga Republicans are a movement. It started off under Obama as the Tea Party.

I like how Oak started this thread and said "dont Americans even care anymore" when theyve been accusing us all of not caring for years because the ONLY thing they wanna do about it is more bullshit gun regulations that dont work. They wont even discuss shit. Its their way or no way and their way doesnt work they just wont talk about it.

They dont want to actually fix anything. They just want to stomp out other parties.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Maga Republicans are a movement. It started off under Obama as the Tea Party.

I like how Oak started this thread and said "dont Americans even care anymore" when theyve been accusing us all of not caring for years because the ONLY thing they wanna do about it is more bullshit gun regulations that dont work. They wont even discuss shit. Its their way or no way and their way doesnt work they just wont talk about it.

They dont want to actually fix anything. They just want to stomp out other parties.

And remember what happened to the Tea Party? Obama had the IRS target them all, then the Tea Party merged into the Republican party.

Just like when the Jan 6 Patriots got locked up, they trying to hush up any Patriots.

Just like they trying so hard to get rid of Southern monuments, you know, the last time the people stood up for Liberty and Freedom. Cant have any reminders of that!

Just like they try to brandish folks like us, as evil White Supremacies. Patriots are bad!

THEY trying so hard to squash any Patriotic movement. So they can usher in the One World Satanic Order. THEY know that Patriots are the only thing standing in their way.