14 year old shoots man in face who tried to strangle his mother

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....is that what could be defined as 'Roman Justice'?

.....if he lives the thief will be disfigured for life like the 'F' the Romans & other civilizations used to brand on the foreheads of thieves.

th

Philadelphia must be a heckuva violent town.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Philadelphia must be a heckuva violent town.
Now you know why he was sent to live with his Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air...

Capture.png

Don't know what race the robber is.

Just know that he'll have a nasty gash in his face fer life since the bullet rearranged it for him. And everybody will know he was the guy.

Don't imagine the state will bother spending money to bother fixing the face of a thief & attempted murderer. So he'll walk around for the rest of his life looking like a goof. He'll have a hard time in prison.

I'm guessing it was an immigrant family who ran the pizza joint that were robbed. Probably one of those places with a high turnover of ownership so the family can get its green card/us citizenship & sell it to the next one seeking the same.

Who else would put themselves thru that kind of shit by risking their lives 'to serve the public' in a bad neighborhood like that for a dollar's profit?

Profit margin in those kinda businesses is terrible if non existent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good. Looks like a successful use of 2A rights.

Give the kid a reward and move along.

America has sure turned inta a violent country Dovey.

Show it with stats.

Interesting how blue areas with gun control have the most violent crime, isnt it?

Seems you got a Lotta gun deaths in red states too.

Red state "gun deaths" are mostly suicides and hunting accidents.

In BLUE states with gun control...like Chicago, you can expect several shooting deaths a week.

Let's not pretend Detroit and Chicago are not vastly more dangerous than TX and FL. Gun control causes violence. End of. Advocating for gun control is pushing for innocent people to die so others (bias people) can feel better.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good. Looks like a successful use of 2A rights.

Give the kid a reward and move along.

America has sure turned inta a violent country Dovey.

Show it with stats.

Interesting how blue areas with gun control have the most violent crime, isnt it?

Seems you got a Lotta gun deaths in red states too.

In BLUE states with gun control...like Chicago, you can expect several shooting deaths a week.

Let's not pretend Detroit and Chicago are not vastly more dangerous than TX and FL. Gun control causes violence. End of. Advocating for gun control is pushing for innocent people to die so others (bias people) can feel better.

In absence of an understaffed police force, 14 year olds meting out vigilante justice may become the norm in America

DDT

Factory Bastard

You don't need to mince your words. Everyone knows that regions with high concentrations of Negroes will see high gun related deaths.

In fact, if you remove the Negro related gun violence from the stats, your gun related homicide rate probably wouldn't be much higher than ours.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You don't need to mince your words. Everyone knows that regions with high concentrations of Negroes will see high gun related deaths.

In fact, if you remove the Negro related gun violence from the stats, your gun related homicide rate probably wouldn't be much higher than ours.

If we removed democrats we could help our black population.

These people are stuck in survival mode.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In absence of an understaffed police force, 14 year olds meting out vigilante justice may become the norm in America
That's not vigilante justice though... If some cracked out pavement ape was actively strangling your Mother, wouldn't you shoot him in the face also?

Yeah guy deserved it.

But he Musta been pretty desperate if he tried to rob a pizza joint.

They're not usually known for being gold mines. Even if successful all the thief would get is chump change.

All that effort for the thief only to have his face rearranged by a bullet.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wtf is it with people calling defense of oneself or family "vigilantism"?

How the fuck is that vigilantism?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess if it bothered me I could wear a toupee or even a hat.

Are you planning to have a brain transplant?

I could provide you with some of my excess hair for your coveted hair transplant or that wig you were saving up for Prowler.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway this incident made me think of this...

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wtf is it with people calling defense of oneself or family "vigilantism"?

How the fuck is that vigilantism?

DOVEY!

According to Wikipedia. ...

"Vigilantism (/vɪdʒɪˈlæntɪzəm/) is the act of enforcement, investigation or punishment of perceived offenses without legal authority."

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway this incident made me think of this...

Yeah, because of the 65 elements of that video, 2 of them were in the incident.

You are a stooge.

How's your hair replacement therapy going, Prowler?

I'll sell you some of mine at a discount.

That way it'll allow you to buy back some of your youth.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahaha!!

I will concede hair to you Joe.

Going on and on about it only makes it clear that you have nothing else.

Hahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!

I will concede hair to you Joe.

Going on and on about it only makes it clear that you have nothing else.

Hahahaha!!!!

and yet yer the one who always wants to impress on the women folk here that he's a swashbuckling brash youth, Prowler.

Just brash but nothing else.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe, I am sure you are older than me.

Hair does not make you young.

And where you get the idea that I am trying to impress anyone here is anyone's guess.

Fuck, you are dumb.

2693.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...I see I gotcha..

Here's ta you....Prowler!

Mwhuhahahahaha!