6 year old shoots teacher in VA classroom

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck off and die.

You are both a selfish moron and a scum bag.
oh-no-afraid.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"WAH....I feel like the American constitution is EXTREME! It should be more like OURS and get shut out of their bank accounts and have their kids taken away if they dont like the governments rules! I'm a huge baby who needs the government to take care of me! Women who defend their rights are teh taliban!" ~ X

Hey dumb ass? The taliban doesnt let women or citizens have guns either. So that's actually YOU. You want to be the Taliban and take arms away from people so only the government has them. Fucking asshole idiot. The first thing extreme authoritarian governments do is remove firearms from civilians. That's exactly what the fucking Taliban.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You are fucking stupid, X. You are the extremist who is like the Taliban.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so many guns not only is it a problem for your counrty but its spilling over into mine its growth at record levels, the place is bursting with weapons borders can no longer contain it ... a wretched plague

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like removing the rights of people doesnt work and wont work and instead of shitting on people for not being cowards and cucks you should respect peoples freedoms and leave them alone.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Admin. Didn't have any problems bragging about his .45 when he was trying to get Cindy all wet & excited over at CBT a few years back so he could get in it's pants.

He even claimed he brings one into the bathroom with him while he's showering just in case someone creeps up behind him and that someone happens to be a girl. Boom, off with her head.

The sick fuck

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok so I finally got round to looking into this story and fucking LOL.

First of all, here is a 2016 anti-Trump rant from the teacher;

tchr.jpg

Second, I didn't realise it was done INTENTIONALLY and the kid apparently shot her for attempting to confiscate the gun;

Lastly, anyone still in doubt about the race of the child?

Aryan's summary: Liberal teacher gets a dose of reality..... many such cases.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok so I finally got round to looking into this story and fucking LOL.

First of all, here is a 2016 anti-Trump rant from the teacher;

tchr.jpg

Second, I didn't realise it was done INTENTIONALLY and the kid apparently shot her for attempting to confiscate the gun;

Lastly, anyone still in doubt about the race of the child?

Aryan's summary: Liberal teacher gets a dose of reality..... many such cases.
and that reality is if a 6 year old of any color can get a gun its way to fucking easy to get a gun

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe, just maybe there are too many guns in the US. And apparently, sometimes accessible to little children.

There are not to many guns in the US but I agree the little half black, half Hispanic kid should never have had access to a gun so blame is probably on his black father for that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There are not to many guns in the US but I agree the little half black, half Hispanic kid should never have had access to a gun so blame is probably on his black father for that.
my friend, do you fuck your head with a dildo, I'd like to know how you became a fucking idiot ? not too many huh ? Noooooooooo, not at all, that's not guns from the U.S spilling over every border they share nooooooooo not too may at all

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How do you know the ethnicity of the kid? I assumed the authorities would be keeping his identity secret.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My point is the whole thug gun culture is ingrained in blacks from a very early age, Whites not so much.
depends who your parents are ... I agree with you to a point but there are good black people you know, are all whites piodo didos ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
do you know it costs 4000 - 5000 buks to buy a gun from the street here, that's just a Glock type ..from America of course

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I gotta be honest with you guys here

Admin sucks way too much dick

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn decent of the board racists to deflect this obscene event into simple minded racism, More guns please, except for the darkies of course!

B5Ii0n0.png

Hint: The Mulford Act.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This child was taught to be a hateful racist way too young.
It is exactly for this reason vermin like Oak and the Gimp who loves cock should not be allowed to have children.

Thankfully admin never fathered a child as he has been drawn to the scent of dirty unwashed man ass since he was a young fair skinned blond losing his innocence in showers of perverted Negro bukakke aboard the US Eisenhower

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^Hey look it's Stubby the human tater tot, being totally not gay at all!

p31lv4f.png

Good thing he has me on ignore, or else he'd have yet one more embarrassing hissy fit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"ignored content"

damn, which of the three spam barnacles have fastened themselves to my ankle so hastily? I cannot any of their wankerish spam bubbles at the moment

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
and that reality is if a 6 year old of any color can get a gun its way to fucking easy to get a gun
In Africa we had gun safes…elementary really. The rest of the time the gun was kept on one’s person. In Zimbabwe, we even took them into the bank. Imagine that??