6 year old shoots teacher in VA classroom

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile, 11 year olds in Chicago and Baltimore are performing drive-by shootings of their own kind almost daily with weapons they did not walk into a gun store or your local walmart to obtain. Ironic since those two cities have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

But of course that does not stop these morons from believing they are simply righteously indignant at the legal acquisition of weaponry afforded to us by the constitution; and not the drooling hypocritical asshats we see them as for all of their obtuse misgivings

Does this make you happy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admong used to brag about owning a .45 over at CBT

As if his sissy emo lady arms could withstand the recoil firing such a weapon

Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao

Jefree Star the make up influencer left CA, moved to WY to a yack farm and is stock piling weapons LOL

He has a hot pink bedazzled barrette. It's good shit lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

His anti 2A gen z fans all whine about it and he gives zero fucks lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao

I read at the dead shit hole that you host, that you finally got your permit to pack a gun. I can’t think of anyone that needs one more.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to like bird shooting, especially for Pheasant. I guess I gave that old shot gun to my son. Can’t remember

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
To my knowledge most guns are banned there.

Aryan would have to tell us.

What even are the gun laws there?
Basically illegal as fuck. The only people who have them are drug dealers, farmers and police.

You have no idea how mental it would look to the average Brit to see a civilian open carrying an assault rifle in the street or being able to buy a handgun at the local shop. LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Basically illegal as fuck. The only people who have them are drug dealers, farmers and police.

You have no idea how mental it would look to the average Brit to see a civilian open carrying an assault rifle in the street or being able to buy a handgun at the local shop. LOL
thats why your country has a level of civility not like that retrd producing shithole

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey he has the same Assault Rifle Santa uses!

#PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

How typical, leftards are pointing the finger at White families who own guns legally.

Presumably all those gang banger deaths in Chicongo as a result of illegal gun ownership is whitey's fault too, you painful cocksucker?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How typical, leftards are pointing the finger at White families who own guns legally.

Presumably all those gang banger deaths in Chicongo as a result of illegal gun ownership is whitey's fault too, you painful cocksucker?
the many many many guns out there legally or otherwise, just too many of them and that mentality is not helping surely you can see that

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
the many many many guns out there legally or otherwise, just too many of them and that mentality is not helping surely you can see that
Americans love their guns, its in their blood I guess. The problem is the US has a high nigger population and the combination is pretty toxic.

Do they keep stats on racial grounds of illegal gun ownership or is that waaacist? I guarantee more Whites own guns legally than blacks...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Americans love their guns, its in their blood I guess. The problem is the US has a high nigger population and the combination is pretty toxic.

Do they keep stats on racial grounds of illegal gun ownership or is that waaacist? I guarantee more Whites own guns legally than blacks...
oh for shure ... but its gotten extreme man, this isn't about a simple gun to protect the home, these people are just as extreme wacko as any taliban in views regarding ccertain subjets, not even reality will stand in the way

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can't honestly relate to the gun topic in the US, here gun ownership is unheard of among the vast majority of the public, same in the rest of western Euro. Not sure about the east...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't honestly relate to the gun topic in the US, here gun ownership is unheard of among the vast majority of the public, same in the rest of western Euro. Not sure about the east...
Sensible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oh for shure ... but its gotten extreme man, this isn't about a simple gun to protect the home, these people are just as extreme wacko as any taliban in views regarding ccertain subjets, not even reality will stand in the way

Who are extreme wackos? The law abiding gun owners who dont want their rights violated?

Especially when the reasons that come from the anti 2A people are gaslighting and dishonest?

Areas with the strictest gun control have the most violence and you think I should hand my rights over because of your feelings.

We arent the extremists. The ones who want to destroy others rights are the extremists. 2A is normal here....extreme is going after long standing rights.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
see what I mean, just look LOL I need mah guns its mah right hahahahahaha fuccking retard

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As long as retards l;ike that reside there good luck, ould you imagine an entire country like that ? yeh afghanistan

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All the law abiding people in inner cities are just vulnerable to violence.

I know of 4 single moms in Detroit who just have a gun anyway because they'd rather be in jail then dead. If their house is broken into they have a gun.

They should not have to break the law to use their own rights.

Gun regulation does nothing. They dont care.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As long as retards l;ike that reside there good luck, ould you imagine an entire country like that ? yeh afghanistan

Right it's people who own guns responsibly and defend their right to do so.

When I was 14, I was violently raped and didnt think I was gonna live. So fuck you, X. Fuck you and your pussy ass government cuck bullshit.

You arent a man. You are disgusting. A fucking pussy who wants other people to keep your stupid ass safe.

Calling women wackos because we want to be able to protect ourselves. Youd rather women be as weak as possible so men dont get hurt brutalizing us. You live in a delusional world and you shouldnt expect to force people to live YOUR way.

When you pay taxes in my country than you can have an opinion on what's "extreme". You are foreigner in an authoritarian country. Fuck off. Your country is a fucking shit hole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope X gets diabetes or cancer and learns why people come to Michigan from Canada for treatments.

Asshole.

I cant do this convo with a fucking retard who cares so fucking little for the lives and safety of others. I cant. Just the thought of being disarmed gives me a fucking panick attack and this piece of fucking shit telling me I'm extreme and wacko because I support my own fucking rights? Uhg nope. I'm out.

• LMAO
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right it's people who own guns responsibly and defend their right to do so.

When I was 14, I was violently raped and didnt think I was gonna live. So fuck you, X. Fuck you and your pussy ass government cuck bullshit.

You arent a man. You are disgusting. A fucking pussy who wants other people to keep your stupid ass safe.

Calling women wackos because we want to be able to protect ourselves. Youd rather women be as weak as possible so men dont get hurt brutalizing us. You live in a delusional world and you shouldnt expect to force people to live YOUR way.

When you pay taxes in my country than you can have an opinion on what's "extreme". You are foreigner in an authoritarian country. Fuck off. Your country is a fucking shit hole.
iff it was remotly about protecction a handgun would suffix .... wacko