6 year old shoots teacher in VA classroom

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oak JUST learned what a red herring fallacy is and that's why shes using it all over the place today LOL.

Aryan this is a red herring

You'll notice once again the people who actually do this are projecting it as usual. She should look up sophistry next.

If they couldnt employ every fallacy in the book they wouldnt even post.

Fat Lily is an even bigger googlectual than Blurt.... absolutely insufferable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The purpose of this thread is probably a red herring. If guns were banned than 6 year olds couldnt shoot teachers.....so the answer is more gun regulation or bans.

They never address gun violence (cherry picked gun violence mind you.....kids getting shot in Chicago never makes a thread) without a partisan agenda attached.

They never want to discuss meaningful solutions. They jump RIGHT into the whole nonsense that if we don't agree with their unreasonable demands to disarm the public....that we WANT people to die.

Its constant demonizing and gaslighting and mischaracterizing with them. That's why it's impossible to have any discussions and why they are always so hateful and angry.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The purpose of this thread is to share information about how easy it is for children to access guns in this country. It is shameful.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The purpose of this thread is to share information about how easy it is for children to access guns in this country. It is shameful.
Your BMI is shameful

just thinking out loud here - of course

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
If I'm stupid, then you're quite literally a drooling vegetable.

I've verbally crucified you more times than you've been forcibly ejected from all you can eat buffets.
...and then your mom woke you up and calmed your tears while changing your wet nappy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Piggy Piggy Piggy can't you see somehow your sordid life just entertains me

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The cope is real.... large Lil gets shit on from every conceivable direction on a near daily basis and then emerges from the tidal wave of brown sludge, claiming some kind of victory.

WTF do I "cry" about exactly? Mods regularly turn their pm function off to avoid your tempter tantrums and list of demands.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The cope is real.... large Lil gets shit on from every conceivable direction on a near daily basis and then emerges from the tidal wave of brown sludge, claiming some kind of victory.

WTF do I "cry" about exactly? Mods regularly turn their pm function off to avoid your tempter tantrums and list of demands.

Do you think your group going on massive melts with thread after thread about me makes you winners?

Really? Do you know how trolling works at all, numbnuts?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
now it is the pig who is the one trolling ROTFLMAO!!!!!
1ZobhZJ.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know right? Nothing says a master troll like spamming mods inboxes with teary eyed pleas and threats to call the internet police if certain users aren't banned.
It's her way of hoping we doubt all the explosive fun we're having at her expense and stop because we don't want to appear 'trolled' in the eyes of such said and tired imbeciles.

What pig fails to realize is I construct my posts for my own amusement. Not hers. And if they are too long and there are too many of them that is simply an added bonus to all the delight I find in tormenting her.

Same holds true for the other 4 or 5 generic halfwits I kick up and down the forum whenever the whim strikes me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly. Its not for the purpose of talking about this incident as it is. It's to paint a picture like all these children are running around armed.

Its NOT easy at all for children in the vast majority of homes with legal gun owners to access the guns. Most ALL gun owners have their guns stored responsibly AND our children are educated.

This is a case of negligent and irresponsible parents who are out liars. But you are gonna see this as some norm reflective of every gun owner so you can argue against our 2A rights and blame us. That's what you guys always do.

And its hypocritical because you have no problem with allowing self ID laws that gut womens rights and protections and force us all to share facilities with any males who say magic words. But this one kid who clearly has fucked parents who was able to get a gun into classroom is an arguement against gun owners while a girl being raped in the ass by a boy in a skirt and all the other abuses of women taking place are just "fear mongering' or "reacrionary".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's her way of hoping we doubt all the explosive fun we're having at her expense and stop because we don't want to appear 'trolled' in the eyes of such said and tired imbeciles.

What pig fails to realize is I construct my posts for my own amusement. Not hers. And if they are too long and there are too many of them that is simply an added bonus to all the delight I find in tormenting her.

Same holds true for the other 4 or 5 generic halfwits I kick up and down the forum whenever the whim strikes me
"Just Schlapp me in the face with your junk."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly. Its not for the purpose of talking about this incident as it is. It's to paint a picture like all these children are running around armed.

Its NOT easy at all for children in the vast majority of homes with legal gun owners to access the guns. Most ALL gun owners have their guns stored responsibly AND our children are educated.

This is a case of negligent and irresponsible parents who are out liars. But you are gonna see this as some norm reflective of every gun owner so you can argue against our 2A rights and blame us. That's what you guys always do.

And its hypocritical because you have no problem with allowing self ID laws that gut womens rights and protections and force us all to share facilities with any males who say magic words. But this one kid who clearly has fucked parents who was able to get a gun into classroom is an arguement against gun owners while a girl being raped in the ass by a boy in a skirt and all the other abuses of women taking place are just "fear mongering' or "reacrionary".
Meanwhile, 11 year olds in Chicago and Baltimore are performing drive-by shootings of their own kind almost daily with weapons they did not walk into a gun store or your local walmart to obtain. Ironic since those two cities have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

But of course that does not stop these morons from believing they are simply righteously indignant at the legal acquisition of weaponry afforded to us by the constitution; and not the drooling hypocritical asshats we see them as for all of their obtuse misgivings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, 11 year olds in Chicago and Baltimore are performing drive-by shootings of their own kind almost daily with weapons they did not walk into a gun store or your local walmart to obtain. Ironic since those two cities have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

But of course that does not stop these morons from believing they are simply righteously indignant at the legal acquisition of weaponry afforded to us by the constitution; and not the drooling hypocritical asshats we see them as for all of their obtuse misgivings

Because the strictest gun control is in blue areas and we see the most gun violence in those areas.

They cherry pick things to USE. None of them are interested in any solutions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How the fuck is it Republicans fault that some black kid shot a teacher?

Oh wait, that's right. If all law abiding citizens who own guns legally handed them into the authorities, the criminals definitely would too and this kind of thing would never happen!

Retard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How the fuck is it Republicans fault that some black kid shot a teacher?

Oh wait, that's right. If all law abiding citizens who own guns legally handed them into the authorities, the criminals definitely would too and this kind of thing would never happen!

Retard.

Do you own one Scouse?