14 year old shoots man in face who tried to strangle his mother

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fuck, you are dumb.

It was almost like I predicted Joe's last post.

Are you talking to yourself again, Prowler?

the weather must be real shitty where you live.

You probably got nothin else ta do but stay inside during sub zero weather

That is one of the clumsiest pivots I have ever seen.

Joe, I do not care where you are. I know you want to tell me. Because, somehow it will disprove that you are a loser?!?!

No, Joe, your location will not change who you are.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....is that what could be defined as 'Roman Justice'?

.....if he lives the thief will be disfigured for life like the 'F' the Romans & other civilizations used to brand on the foreheads of thieves.

th

Philadelphia must be a heckuva violent town.

The robber was black. They only hide the description when the criminal is black. If the suspect is white then they lead with that descripation. It is all an attempt to hide the reality of just how violent and criminal the black population is on average.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....is that what could be defined as 'Roman Justice'?

.....if he lives the thief will be disfigured for life like the 'F' the Romans & other civilizations used to brand on the foreheads of thieves.

th

Philadelphia must be a heckuva violent town.

The robber was black. They only hide the description when the criminal is black. If the suspect is white then they lead with that descripation. It is all an attempt to hide the reality of just how violent and criminal the black population is on average.

Is that what they said?

Not sure so far.

Evidently he'll be walking around with a disfigured face for the rest of his life whatever race he may be.

Maybe he doesn't need to spend time in jail.

With half his face missing everyone ll know who it was. Be like walking around with an F for fugitive on his forehead eh?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway what I found interesting about the incident is the defender didn't need a big heavy gun. Just a handgun & it did the trick to save a life & chase off the robber.

Just goes to show in life and death situations, speed is more important than excessive firepower. When the time comes a big heavy gun won't necessarily save a person if they can't get to the weapon on time or if they take too long to mount it.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if they take too long to mount it

So no heavy machine gun to defend the pizza joint?

Well if a person wastes time mounting a gun as opposed to another who grabs a handgun, who do you think will fire the weapon first, dope?

It's just that a number of posters here constantly brag about how many heavy guns and rifles they own but where time is of the essence they won't be as effective as a firearm which is light and can be discharged quickly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Well if a person wastes time mounting a gun as opposed to another who grabs a handgun, who do you think will fire the weapon first, dope?

It's just that a number of posters here constantly brag about how many heavy guns and rifles they own but where time is of the essence they won't be as effective as a firearm which is light and can be discharged quickly.

So a battle tank is probably a bad idea?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway what I found interesting about the incident is the defender didn't need a big heavy gun. Just a handgun & it did the trick to save a life & chase off the robber.

Just goes to show in life and death situations, speed is more important than excessive firepower. When the time comes a big heavy gun won't necessarily save a person if they can't get to the weapon on time or if they take too long to mount it.
I agree. My current CCW is a .45 ACP with a laser/tac light mounted to the rail. I'm sure hero Kyle would have liked to carry the same but libs made it illegal for him to own a pistol. A long gun was his only choice. He sure the fuck maneuvered it damn well tho! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well faggit ass, my Benelli M4 is outfitted with lightweight parts including a titanium 7 round tube. I load it with alternating 00 buck and segmented slugs now. It shoots real fukin fast. As fast as my pistol. It only holds 7 rounds vs the .45's 10, but a single round of 00 buck shoots 9, 30 cal pellets at once.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another shooting incident where a robber was on the receiving end of an exchange....

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another shooting incident where a robber was on the receiving end of an exchange....

Oh Joe, do you fweel sworry for the pwoor wobber?

Oh Joe, do you fweel sworry for the pwoor wobber?

Trouble is with all these robbers getting shot from behind the counter, they might just decide to kill the/any cashier they decide to rob.

Everbuddy's gonna be in 'self-defense mode' using the 'Kyle Defense'.

"Shoot First, Ask Questions Later!"

Bloodbath...it's a comin' to a theatre in American soon!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When one lives near the American Pavement Ape, one should remain armed at all times!

I don’t think I wanna live let alone go to the States anymore.

It's become much too violent.

That America you dream of Mel?
The Beach Boys/California Dreaming?
Dreamin?

I lived it.

But it's gone ferever

DDT

Factory Bastard
I don’t think I wanna live let alone go to the States anymore.

It's become much too violent.

That America you dream of Mel?
The Beach Boys/California Dreaming?
Dreamin?

I lived it.

But it's gone ferever
There are still nice places there though, but one must choose wisely: A smaller, all White town, is still a safe bet. Avoid the large cities, especially ones filled with Negroes.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Trouble is with all these robbers getting shot from behind the counter, they might just decide to kill the/any cashier they decide to rob.

Holy Jesus' balls........did it ever occur to you the reason all these service people have guns is because they're sick of getting robbed and murdered? I've lived in the inner city. It's nothing like the news media would have you believe. Add in the silly ass Democrats defunding police and passing laws making it easier for criminals to get out of jail and what do you expect to happen? Democrats pander to the lowest percentage of the population for free votes, as long as they don't have to live in the shit with them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bad day for the robber.

Smith-Wesson-revolver.jpg
I had one very similar. Model 640 Pro with Crimson Trace Grips. I gave it to my mom and step dad. My mom said is she's to ever have a gun, it has to have laser grips so she can see where she's aiming. Surprisingly accurate for a snub.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Holy Jesus' balls........did it ever occur to you the reason all these service people have guns is because they're sick of getting robbed and murdered? I've lived in the inner city. It's nothing like the news media would have you believe. Add in the silly ass Democrats defunding police and passing laws making it easier for criminals to get out of jail and what do you expect to happen? Democrats pander to the lowest percentage of the population for free votes, as long as they don't have to live in the shit with them.
Yep. A guy I grew up with delivered pizza in his early 20's. Some jig in the hood robbed and shot him dead 35 years ago. It still sickens me. Illinois doesnt have the death penalty.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Video released of the Philadelphia pizza shop shooting:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep. A guy I grew up with delivered pizza in his early 20's. Some jig in the hood robbed and shot him dead 35 years ago. It still sickens me. Illinois doesnt have the death penalty.

I delivered Pizza as a teen, Lokmeer.
I remember this one girl I used to deliver to.
She always had a different guy over at her apartment.
She was a prostitute and she always asked us to deliver to her.