6 year old shoots teacher in VA classroom

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What the fuck would you know about integrity you snivelling lil‘ bastard!? :LOL3:
I know integrity lives in good people, you do things for people so you can throe it at them .... the work of the smalll limbed

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whites are less likely to be shooters than any other ethnic group in the US, dumb shit. As a percentage of population whites are UNDER REPRESENTED as school shooters. How can you not know this?
It's like you're not even trying anymore, do you think it might be a brain tumor?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
no, really Ive seen it throughout the years with you .... latest victims are BF and rancid
It was literally a case of biting the hand that feeds. But why bring that up here? After I consoled you in your grief, I presumed we were mates. Are you taking sides? You should stay out of other people‘s affairs and really consider what you’re going through lil‘ buddy. Calm down and just breathe…

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It was literally a case of biting the hand that feeds. But why bring that up here? After I consoled you in your grief, I presumed we were mates. Are you taking sides? You should stay out of other people‘s affairs and really consider what you’re going through lil‘ buddy. Calm down and just breathe…
lol.. which spaztard reject idiot on my ignore list are you whacking across the face here?

No One

Factory Bastard
There are not to many guns in the US but I agree the little half black, half Hispanic kid should never have had access to a gun so blame is probably on his black father for that.
He's 6. No way the father is still around. This teacher is another victim of "mom's boyfriend ".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lol.. which spaztard reject idiot on my ignore list are you whacking across the face here?
X is telling me that I have no integrity after throwing away my money in sponsorship to various parties. It’s no big deal…he’s just venting out his frustration with situation life. It’s currently feeding him lemons. I say bring out the tequila and loose womanz! :Excited6:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Damn decent of the board racists to deflect this obscene event into simple minded racism, More guns please, except for the darkies of course!
You fucking hypocrite, you posted a Tweet the other day demonising a white family for LEGALLY purchasing guns and posing with them in a Christmas photo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"ignored content"

damn, which of the three spam barnacles have fastened themselves to my ankle so hastily? I cannot any of their wankerish spam bubbles at the moment

Admin is having some sort of mental episode. He called the Black Panthers 2A demonstration an "obscene event".

Damn.

School shootings were briefly mentioned. It's the guns fault, it's not the Columbine copycatting. Of course.

Same old stupid anti 2A blather.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If all of the children in the class had been armed with pistols, they might have shot and killed the shooter before he had the chance to hurt the teacher.

It is time to arm children in school.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If all of the children in the class had been armed with pistols, they might have shot and killed the shooter before he had the chance to hurt the teacher.

It is time to arm children in school.

Time? They use to have guns. In fact, they should indeed bring back gun safety training.

iu

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People interested in a rational, data-driven debate do not come to social media sites to carry it out. Social media is a place to post opinions, vent political ideology, generalize horrendously, and make unsupported assertions while congratulating themselves on their wisdom and sagacity.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
True or false…

A 6 yo with a gun and a grudge is not a well-regulated militia.

Fuck.

What a simplistic way of looking at a complex issue.

I bet if a kid fell off some playground equipment and died, you would support shutting down all the playground equipment across the country.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People interested in a rational, data-driven debate do not come to social media sites to carry it out. Social media is a place to post opinions, vent political ideology, generalize horrendously, and make unsupported assertions while congratulating themselves on their wisdom and sagacity.

Thank you for the demonstration.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
that was when america wasnt all tarded out ...

Which aint that long ago if you think about lol. Fuck, I took firearms safety in 7th grade, guns every where in the class room lol.

Should be required, to own a gun, in my opinion.