6 year old shoots teacher in VA classroom

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They broke windows to get in. You can pull the wool over your own eyes, but you're an idiot, so knock yourself out.
So all it took was some glass panels to be smashed and the baying hordes were able to force their way inside? :LOL3:

Great security measures, I must say!

Something tells me it would be a tad harder than that to break into a government building.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So all it took was some glass panels to be smashed and the baying hordes were able to force their way into a government building? :LOL3:

Great security measures, I must say!

Something tells me it would be a tad harder than that to break into a government building.

The house wasn't secured for mobs to overtake it. It was something Americans just didn't do BEFORE. Now it's very well secured.

All because of a bunch of criminals.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And of course you're a libtard, so you're going along with the farce because your side won.

I have my feet firmly planted in reality. You made claims in this thread that I easily rebutted with images. Yet, you will continue to hold your stupid beliefs despite evidence that is contrary to your stupid beliefs.

That takes a very special kind of stupid, and you're in the top 1% of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh ma gawd, Jan 6th was literally armageddon!!!! Those old boomers strolling around taking selfies inside the White House were absolutely terrifying!

Nothing like those brave, noble, Antifa and BLM rioters who spent months torching buildings and causing carnage.

I'm reading this convo and its just.....fucking WOW.

"Other people exist. They better get on board....everything is THEIR fault!"

That's pretty much it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They broke windows to get in. You can pull the wool over your own eyes, but you're an idiot, so knock yourself out.

And leftwing rioters murder children and brutally beat up old people.

We should occupy the Capitol until your parties thugs are all in prison and a billion tax dollars go to the war torn American communities you psycho marxists saw destroyed.

Sometimes I wish it had been an insurrection.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And leftwing rioters murder children and brutally beat up old people.

We should occupy the Capitol until your parties thugs are all in prison and a billion tax dollars go to the war torn American communities you psycho marxists saw destroyed.

Sometimes I wish it had been an insurrection.

Red herrings, red herrings everywhere...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Always with the food references...

I bet you'd happily scoff your way through a share sized bag of cheetos in church during a funeral.

That's the best you have huh, brain dead?

You don't know what a red herring argument is, do you? DO YOU? Be honest, just admit you're ignorant AF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always with the food references...

I bet you'd happily scoff your way through a share sized bag of cheetos in church during a funeral.

Shes locked into a "side" of politcs that is authoritarian and whatever they do is acceptable.
Other parties existing is okay with them as long as it doesnt get in the way of what they demand. That's the thinking here.

Never mind the red herring is calling Jan 6th an "insurrection" and excusing politcal prisoners and tyranny. They cant even have normal conversations about these issues without hate and anger and they blame their opposition for that as well.

They are brick walls.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Or else? You do realise that even if I wasn't familiar with the phrase, I could quite easily google it to find out the meaning?

DOH. Not too bright, are we?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or else? You do realise that even if I wasn't familiar with the phrase, I could quite easily google it to find out the meaning?

DOH. Not too bright, are we?

No, you aren't too bright. You're unfathomably incurious actually. You're happy to go along being stupid as shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If I'm stupid, then you're quite literally a drooling vegetable.

I've verbally crucified you more times than you've been forcibly ejected from all you can eat buffets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is a red herring argument? Prove that you know what it is...

Oak JUST learned what a red herring fallacy is and that's why shes using it all over the place today LOL.

Aryan this is a red herring

You'll notice once again the people who actually do this are projecting it as usual. She should look up sophistry next.

If they couldnt employ every fallacy in the book they wouldnt even post.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When are we renaming this thread to 'perils in trying to reason with a pig ignorant swamp hog'?