A Potential 'Superspread Event'?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently, organized crime in Portugal owns a huge amount of whore houses just on the Spanish side of the border. This documentary is from the late 1990's but I doubt much has changed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Filmed in 2021 in the Middle of the Pandemic:

I have seen this video before. That is, I believe Commerce Blvd, which is just a block or two over from the main strip. It is where the cheap apartments are traditionally located, warehouses, titty bars, and stuff like that are located. I am not interested in street meat but I imagine tons of truckers, tourists, and low lifes are in Vegas.

You're not interested in street meat? Wow, you're a class act.

I think most/many men are interested in shapely women from a distant glance.

But if they go closer to those types, reality sets in & they realize shortly after that maybe it's not such a good idea.

Anyways, don't they have a similar problem in Spain and Portugal?

I've seen these news stories about young women selling themselves on roadsides.

I have seen a few working girls on roadsides. But only a very few. Of course poverty drives them to that sort of life. Or even sex slavery. It always breaks my heart to see them. They don't have pretty lives.

Much of it is human trafficking and drug abuse.

Yes. Sex slavery = human trafficking. Drug abuse. And most assuredly poverty.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently, organized crime in Portugal owns a huge amount of whore houses just on the Spanish side of the border. This documentary is from the late 1990's but I doubt much has changed.

I don't know. A lot in Portugal has changed since the 90s, actually. Tourism became very prominent after about 2010, and the economy improved a lot. I first came here in 2009, and when I came back in 2019, it was quite different.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't know. A lot in Portugal has changed since the 90s, actually. Tourism became very prominent after about 2010, and the economy improved a lot. I first came here in 2009, and when I came back in 2019, it was quite different.

Show us your spread labia ‘Butt...it’s Saturday..Saturday.....Saturday..Saturday..Saturday!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The kind of men who buy hookers SHOULD get good and sick.

The sad this is prostitution is legal there, so who knows how many of those woman are being trafficked. Arresting prostitutes saves so many women and girls.

Prostitution shouldn't be illegal... it's just an outright sale of what has always been sold...

It's not illegal the way libertarians think it's illegal.

Women get arrested and they either get help or get released. Its pimps/traffickers that get the jail time.

I had a friend(she actually died, committed suicide by heroin overdose) who ended up getting trafficked by her dealer. Over the course of 3 days, she had been raped more than 80 times.

She survived this because she was arrested.....along with two men that were trafficking her and dosing her(prostitution arrest). She able to tell them what was going on and they took her to the hospital. She was full of bruises and had serious internal injuries. She also ended up HIV positive.

She spent a few weeks in the hospital and was directed to mental health where she got some help.

Sadly 8 months later.....she relapsed and ended her life.

When I went through my life skills program I met a lot of women who were rescued via arrest. The goal isnt to charge prostitutes, it's to get traffickers and pimps(same thing really).....and its a very effective way to save women and girls from sex trafficking. And even those who are not being trafficked but just hooking due to drugs and homelessness......many have been able to get help because of the police.

I used to agree it was a dumb thing to have laws about... until I saw first hand just how depraved, unethical and abusive that world is. If it became legal there would be so much unchecked abuse and so many women and girls never found again.

Trafficking isnt just a border issue. It happens to women and girls right here in our cities and on our streets. Many women and girls are trafficked by family members and people they know. Many of the girls on the streets are not doing it because they want to.....and there is a lot abuse and coercion from pimps.

Being able to remove them off the street or out of clubs or where ever and get them separate from that environment is important to get them in touch with the proper channels for them to get the help they need.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don't care... pussy is a product for sale or trade, and women whether prostitutes or not, engage in that commerce most of their adult lives...

Don't make excuses.... embrace it.