A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Attorneys are known for being the scum of the earth. Where do you think all the jokes come from?

Perhaps I am not far off the mark with my assertions that Oak is his penance for whatever foulness he has done in this life?

Surely he realize this is far too great a punishment and God would look just as kindly upon his acts self punishment for all of his misdeeds if he shoved 25 grams of high potency Semtex up his asshole and detonated it instead?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Saying

Bonesaw knows my plight. I mean she attempted to make contact him by every method conceivable ie global positioning, special forces operatives for hire, the burger king hamburger distress signal in the night sky etc etc when the details of how she flew right of the handle and went shit house nuts because we promoted lotusbud to moderator. At a message board 20 people visited.

Legend has it that she may not have even finished composing the first angry email to him as her feet were already busy composing the subsequent ones.

this person is truly insane and far too vested in this shit for her own good

You just know they are all behind the scenes sharing stuff and trying to plot some wack ass revenge over absolutely nothing.

They arent doing well here because they are abusers and with the safety on the internet to point and laugh at them....they cant actually DO anything.

Imagine trying to call them out in real life .....how miserable would that day be? They definately have those males nuetered and on a leash. All walking on eggshells.

If my husband and I do not agree on something we argue that shit. BUT he always has the final say because I'm strong enough to let it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Attorneys are known for being the scum of the earth. Where do you think all the jokes come from?

Perhaps I am not far off the mark with my assertions that Oak is his penance for whatever foulness he has done in this life?

Surely he realize this is far too great a punishment and God would look just as kindly upon his acts self punishment for all of his misdeeds if he shoved 25 grams of high potency Semtex up his asshole and detonated it instead?

Maybe he does feel like he deserves it

Good point on the attorny thing. Its true.....attornies typically are shit bags.

Perhaps she is his self flagellation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think we are laughing and carrying on lively a little too much in this rather enjoyable pastime of a thread

don't you think it might be a bit cruel if we continued and someone with the IQ of a potato fancied some idea in their tiny brain that we were "melting"

you know, because of all the complete sentences and lack of scat gifs and stuff?

Just saying Dove -- something we should consider.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think we are laughing and carrying on lively a little too much in this rather enjoyable pastime of a thread

don't you think it might be a bit cruel if we continued and someone with the IQ of a potato fancied some idea in their tiny brain that we were "melting"

you know, because of all the complete sentences and lack of scat gifs and stuff?

Just saying Dove -- something we should consider.

WERDZ OMG!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe he does feel like he deserves it

Good point on the attorny thing. Its true.....attornies typically are shit bags.

Perhaps she is his self flagellation.
perhaps another thread where the guys can participate in where we describe all of the things we would rather be doing than living with Oak - like self immolation and willingly feeding ourselves to alligators? that sort of thing?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit.

I'm gonna have to put some "going out in public" clothes on and brush my hair.

The man is gonna be here in like....an hour...and he wants to go shopping togther.

He likes my nose ♡

And yes I totally asked him that LOL. He looked at me like i was on crack. You should have seen his face when I showed him who was insulting my looks, You would have died laughing lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She is the one that put Flea into this actually. I just realized it fully with this post of yours.

I totally missed this one.

So IM the one who drug Flea into it. Right.

So what FAS inspired mental gymnastics made THIS sound like a scam you can sell in a convincing manner?

Let's here it. I always love some good cluster B psychology(from a distance of course).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I totally missed this one.

So IM the one who drug Flea into it. Right.

So what FAS inspired mental gymnastics made THIS sound like a scam you can sell in a convincing manner?

Let's here it. I always love some good cluster B psychology(from a distance of course).
Allow me to preemptively point out your misuse of the word here in this instance thus stripping the cow of her most vaunted nuke as a rebuttal

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know why you people can't stand me. You want fawning females that act like meatshields to your fragile egos, tell you how great you are and bow down to your bullshit.

Why would I do that?

So every single one of us has told you specifically why we dont like you.

And yet you STILL dont get it. It's like "NU UH....its cuz imma boss bitch and they are just WEAK and small dick energy and want fawning females!"

Sure thing.

You are easily THE most unlikable, unreasonable, entitled and viscious posters and this sort of shit is why people dont like you. It's because YOU want weak and fawning people to meatshield you and serve your ego.

That's why you are such a level of asshole you actually chat with people you supposedly hate.

Yuck. This is why I've diagnosed you with narcissism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So every single one of us has told you specifically why we dont like you.

And yet you STILL dont get it. It's like "NU UH....its cuz imma boss bitch and they are just WEAK and small dick energy and want fawning females!"

Sure thing.

You are easily THE most unlikable, unreasonable, entitled and viscious posters and this sort of shit is why people dont like you. It's because YOU want weak and fawning people to meatshield you and serve your ego.

That's why you are such a level of asshole you actually chat with people you supposedly hate.

Yuck. This is why I've diagnosed you with narcissism.
"boss bitch"

LMAO

the only thing she's bossing is the next burger into her belly

FACT

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"A tale of 2 Heifers" :LOL3:

That reminds me...

OIP.CzBKLN3ROYhRZ09KwhfXAgAAAA

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bullshit. You've hilariously accused me of doing that too, Big aswell and likely numerous others.
Lily has a short memory or is being a disingenuous grievance wraith as usual

and if science is to be believed Elephants are said to have really long memories

therefore I am forced to conclude the latter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak? Where the fuck is your neck, dear? Your face looks like juggernaught's head just plopped onto a fatbody

Imagine neckless Oak dating Noodle Neck the sissy boy with the E.T neck? :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lily has a short memory or is being a disingenuous grievance wraith as usual

and if science is to be believed Elephants are said to have really long memories

therefore I am forced to conclude the latter
She's just not very bright. Not very nice either, whether it's to look at or be around. Difficult to think of a single positive thing to say about her really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She's just not very bright. Not every nice either, whether it's to look at or be around. Difficult to think of a single positive thing to say about her really.
not very smart at all. Poor upbringing, poor genetics and poor education.

terrible combo

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's just not very bright. Not very nice either, whether it's to look at or be around. Difficult to think of a single positive thing to say about her really.

I actually really liked her fake personality.

Shame :/

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I've posted my ass.

I've just never made it my avi. I posted my ass because I had been doing that Brallizion Butt Lift program and it was a topic of conversation and I think Rancid put me up to it.

Murd always responds to getting roasted by posting borderline nudes and its fucking weird LOL

Anyway that thing needs a refill. And a tan.