A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Actually, Flea tried to flex when I went balls deep on her homeschooling and doing this 24/7/365.

I want zero affiliation with Dove on and off the forums is that isn’t painfully clear already.

It's not clear at all you stupid twunt. You talk about me constantly.

Go to rehab, you miserable drunk.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
To flex is to show off. Again, what was I showing off when she talked about homeschool whatever the fuck.

I’d also like to know why she thinks I’d change looking like myself, to look like her. My face card alone never declines. This oughta be good.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know why you people can't stand me. You want fawning females that act like meatshields to your fragile egos, tell you how great you are and bow down to your bullshit.

Why would I do that?
is that what you tell yourself when you put your pic up on Fling dot com and no one takes interest in your profile for weeks on end?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Me too. It's cheaper than a movie and the tears are real.

Do you consider it sad that you've been attentive to me and my "tears" for 15 years? Do you consider it cool or something, incel-in-spirit?

You could have spent that time learning how to perform cunnilingus without making your partner cry. Remember posting that on CO? I do. It's not many men that have the "courage" to admit they make girls cry in the sack.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
To flex is to show off. Again, what was I showing off when she talked about homeschool whatever the fuck.

I’d also like to know why she thinks I’d change looking like myself, to look like her. My face card alone never declines. This oughta be good.

Shes constantly throwing kids in the line of fire like the stupid narcissist she is, too.

Now instead of bringing up mine and acting like I didnt raise two young women who are already better than her.....now shes throwing Alphonsos kids out here as fodder claiming that people will see "Murd" in a thread and go after them?!

Dumb control freak.

You can tell she is soooooo happy lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you consider it sad that you've been attentive to me and my "tears" for 15 years? Do you consider it cool or something, incel-in-spirit?

You could have spent that time learning how to perform cunnilingus without making your partner cry. Remember posting that on CO? I do. It's not many men that have the "courage" to admit they make girls cry in the sack.
I gotta be honest with you here. The word cunnilingus and the thought of you is a sickening proposal in any fucking context

please refrain from typing that word out ever again.

ugh

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shes constantly throwing kids in the line of fire like the stupid narcissist she is, too.

Now instead of bringing up mine and acting like I didnt raise two young women who are already better than her.....now shes throwing Alphonsos kids out here as fodder claiming that people will see "Murd" in a thread and go after them?!

Dumb control freak.

You can tell she is soooooo happy lol
If she had any respect for her man whatsoever that ass shot would have never went up.

And if Pig Oak didn't need her so badly in he quest to hate you she'd be telling murd the same thing right now

FACT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Once I saw a poster posting dick pics in meltdown with no recrimination from her "friends", I decided, whatever the fuck...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
So I have to ask because this shit is wild.

If none of us are gonna stalk her kids (because NONE of us are ....come now lol) from seeing her actual account that says "Murdy".......why the fuck would she be in any additional danger of this from her name being in a thread title?

Man I'll say it. I took extra measures to protect my family because of POOFER. But I'm glad I did it now because of MURD.

She the only one worried about stalking here and with the crazy ass deluded shit shes spewing....yikes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else getting a real kick out of watching the pig inflate spontaneously with smoke coming out of her snout?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
If she had any respect for her man whatsoever that ass shot would have never went up.

And if Pig Oak didn't need her so badly in he quest to hate you she'd be telling murd the same thing right now

FACT

When you and I were togther people used to try to get me to do that and I always said "nope!"

As a result you were blamed for making me "not fun" lol

I did NOT love you like a brother tho lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So I have to ask because this shit is wild.

If none of us are gonna stalk her kids (because NONE of us are ....come now lol) from seeing her actual account that says "Murdy".......why the fuck would she be in any additional danger of this from her name being in a thread title?

Man I'll say it. I took extra measures to protect my family because of POOFER. But I'm glad I did it now because of MURD.

She the only one worried about stalking here and with the crazy ass deluded shit shes spewing....yikes.
I was going to say the same thing

Like, do her kids do regular google searches on Mommy's aliases? And if so, why would such a thing be necessary?

bastard factory - please delete the thread because a search on the dark web might reveal someone named murdy is the subject of a thread on an obscure message board 30 people visit

or at least place an asterisk between the M and the D to protect the innocent

I can't :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I was going to say the same thing

Like, do her kids do regular google searches on Mommy's aliases? And if so, why would such a thing be necessary?

bastard factory - please delete the thread because a search on the dark web might reveal someone named murdy is the subject of a thread on an obscure message board 30 people visit

or at least place an asterisk between the M and the D to protect the innocent

I can't :LOL3:

Bahahahaha

Okay I hear the pleas for safety and I shall bestow the stalk proof thread title. Stay tuned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
pig-blow-up.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bahahahaha

Okay I hear the pleas for safety and I shall bestow the stalk proof thread title. Stay tuned.
Can we take a vote on the proper replacement name?

I vote for Drunk

anyone else?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Here is some pee eye for the 30 people who may or may not read this.

I'm currently sitting on my deck. Coffee next to me. Cast iron apple pie in the oven (I can smell it out here....its incredible) and my 17 year old and my 6 year old have been bike riding for a few hours now. No snow out here so we are taking advantage.

We were up EARLY today. About 5am. Did Yoga and my girls joined me. Then we did sight words and hot into the Tuttle Twins "Leviathan crisis".

17 year old did a few online courses.

Oh I forgot. We fed the animals. I've been doing geography with the Squish so we went through the world map and talked about the ocean and what might live there.

I paid a few bills. Made a shopping list for when the husband comes home and we go shopping.

Pretty damn decent day so far. I had my pretty Prudey Puff on my lap out here for a bit but she gets pretty nervous outside. And while I was typing my mother asked for a cappuccino so I did that.

I'm still not driven insane by some unrequited limerace with Mr Biggie. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not. We shall see! So far today is not that day.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My name is in the title. I’m taking that shit like a straight G.
You can almost see it though. Sitting together with family and friends on that 12 person table wedged into a dinning room not much bigger than my bathroom recanting thrilling tales of her online exploits as Murdock, murdo, Murdy the Maleficent.

As these poor souls pretend to enjoy consuming their food standing up and wondering "wtf is this drunk talking about"