A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Maybe she should grow the fuck up and not put HER dramas on other peoples backs.

Who are you to talk?

You can't even argue a social or political debate without putting your life drama on the person you are debating. You think your life experience gives you some kind of moral authority over any controversial topic.

Bitch, please.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I see a pile on. And BITCH, get real. As if YOU don't post about everything as if you know Everything.

For Fucks Sakes, how many people have to comment on your "WERDZ" for you to even post what you just posted?

dumbfuq

Isnt it funny how I dont get rabid and insecure if another person posts their opinions with confidence?

You arent the fucking center of the universe and if your bullshit opinions cannot be argued that isnt MY fault. YOU are the one who has to be smarter than everyone and YOU are the one who gets viscious the minute you get challenged

I dont whine when I get piled on.

Grow up. What do you think happens when you show up starting shit? Such one sided hippocrites. You like to try to dish it but neither of you bitter cunts can take it.

How many people have to tell you that you are a horrible person? There you go again....thinking you are the only one who is ever right and everyone else has the problem.

Get over your miserable selves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Isnt it funny how I dont get rabid and insecure if another person posts their opinions with confidence?

You arent the fucking center of the universe and if your bullshit opinions cannot be argued that isnt MY fault. YOU are the one who has to be smarter than everyone and YOU are the one who gets viscious the minute you get challenged

I dont whine when I get piled on.

Grow up. What do you think happens when you show up starting shit? Such one sided hippocrites. You like to try to dish it but neither of you bitter cunts can take it.

How many people have to tell you that you are a horrible person? There you go again....thinking you are the only one who is ever right and everyone else has the problem.

Get over your miserable selves.

I take more shit than anyone at this forum and here I am. The vast majority of the time being more civil than any of you idiots.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Who are you to talk?

You can't even argue a social or political debate without putting your life drama on the person you are debating. You think your life experience gives you some kind of moral authority over any controversial topic.

Bitch, please.

I'm not the one who demands other people take my side and I dont foam at the fucking maw when people talk.

And bitch YOU idiots blast peoples lives. Murd is up in politcs right now blasting Bigs childhood memories

People see and know you both are rotten and bitter fucks.

Get the fuck over yourselves. No one is obligated to jump on your side with petty bullshit YOU create.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm not the one who demands other people take my side and I dont foam at the fucking maw when people talk.

And bitch YOU idiots blast peoples lives. Murd is up in politcs right now blasting Bigs childhood memories

People see and know you both are rotten and bitter fucks.

Get the fuck over yourselves. No one is obligated to jump on your side with petty bullshit YOU create.

I don't demand any take my side on anything. I don't care if you believe what I believe. What I, and most people, respond to is judgments about who we are based on our belief system.

Those are the facts and they are unassailable.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Look how big mad planet Oink is...stomping her hooves because someone she hates is open enough to speak on their own experiences and it ruins her somehow lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I take more shit than anyone at this forum and here I am. The vast majority of the time being more civil than any of you idiots.

You bring it on your self, you dumb fuck.

You are NOT civil. You are easily the most uncivil and nastiest person on the forum.

Most people would NOT agree with your self assessment.

Here is a big clue. What you think of me? That's YOU. You project.

Get help. Fucking both of you. Jesus. We laugh at you and you just spew and spazz and go attacking other people in PM because they dont wanna be involved or get infected with your hate. Lol. Sick. You are sick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Look how big mad planet Oink is...stomping her hooves because someone she hates is open enough to speak on their own experiences and it ruins her somehow lol

Open. You're not open. You have NO BOUNDARIES. Why don't you ask a therapist how healthy it is to howl your whole life story to people on troll forums?

I'm sure the therapist would think it's a capital idea.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You bring it on your self, you dumb fuck.

You are NOT civil. You are easily the most uncivil and nastiest person on the forum.

Most people would NOT agree with your self assessment.

Here is a big clue. What you think of me? That's YOU. You project.

Get help. Fucking both of you. Jesus.

That is patently untrue. I can be uncivil, just like the rest of you. What I am is a Latina, outspoken and won't kiss your asses...what the rest of you do in spades.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
@Bastard Factory ~ I would like my name removed from this vile thread title permanently. The forum is public and I have a life off this forum and children who should be protected from this fiend’s obsessive stalker bullshit. I have ignored her with the hopes of preventing shit like this from happening. It’s not working. Thanks.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I don't demand any take my side on anything. I don't care if you believe what I believe. What I, and most people, respond to is judgments about who we are based on our belief system.

Those are the facts and they are unassailable.

I have screen shots upon screen shots of your PMs with several people that say otherwise, Oak.

Would you like to review them?

I dont do that shit. You are a sick fucking person. You are.

Get help, ffs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Bastard Factory ~ I would like my name removed from this vile thread title permanently. The forum is public and I have a life off this forum and children who should be protected from this fiend’s obsessive stalker bullshit. I have ignored her with the hopes of preventing shit like this from happening. It’s not working. Thanks.

She is the one that put Flea into this actually. I just realized it fully with this post of yours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I have screen shots upon screen shots of your PMs with several people that say otherwise, Oak.

Would you like to review them?

I dont do that shit. You are a sick fucking person. You are.

Get help, ffs.

Everyone talks shit it PMs. Everyone. Get a life.

You think those that post my PI in PM aren't trying to control me? Run me off of forums, make people harass me?

Retard.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
She is the one that put Flea into this actually. I just realized it fully with this post of yours.

Actually, Flea tried to flex when I went balls deep on her homeschooling and doing this 24/7/365.

I want zero affiliation with Dove on and off the forums is that isn’t painfully clear already.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Actually, Flea tried to flex when I went balls deep on her homeschooling and doing this 24/7/365.

I want zero affiliation with Dove on and off the forums is that isn’t painfully clear already.

Tried to flex what? If you’re gonna try to speak ghetto, at least get that shit right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I will say this again. These people that "defend" her for being here 24/7/365 are not doing her nor her children any favors. They want to "win" some retarded online bullshit where there are no winners.

But, she'll learn the hard way.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
Everyone talks shit it PMs. Everyone. Get a life.

You think those that post my PI in PM aren't trying to control me? Run me off of forums, make people harass me?

Retard.

I wonder how many times my name has been in her mouth this past 3 years…
Or if I went to SG or BC and looked around how much shit talk would be spewed there. She isn’t just a troll or a flamer… she is a junkie who suffers from serious mental illness, serious co-dependency issues and this is stalking for all intents and purposes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao -- I love watching the pig on two feet put her personal misery up on public display

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Can we print this out for when the medical staff needs it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Perhaps you ought to consider the reason for that, considering it seems to be a very common occurrence.

I know why you people can't stand me. You want fawning females that act like meatshields to your fragile egos, tell you how great you are and bow down to your bullshit.

Why would I do that?