A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once I saw a poster posting dick pics in meltdown with no recrimination from her "friends", I decided, whatever the fuck...

That was definately me. I'll do it again, too.

Why would my friends have a problem with me defending myself from disgusting and vindictive lies, Oak?

Do you think people dont see how dishonest and manipulative you are?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"names censored for safety reasons"

ROTFLMAO!

this is why I love this woman so much -- :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Keep it up folks

Pig will be in lower orbit by sundown

pigg1.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^Priceless

So what am I dishonest about, Oink?

I've never turned on someone out of the clear blue because I didnt like their opinions. Ever. I've never carried on privately with someone I didnt like.

And I've never made repetitive false accusations about people using their families as ammo.

You are dishonest and manipulative and again....stop your gotdamn projecting and get a grip on that disturbing level of hate you carry.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I gotta be honest with you here. The word cunnilingus and the thought of you is a sickening proposal in any fucking context

please refrain from typing that word out ever again.

ugh

Moment of silence for the woman who walked the earth 50 some years and never came so hard she cried.

No. Fucking. Wonder lulz.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ~ I would like my name removed from this vile thread title permanently. The forum is public and I have a life off this forum and children who should be protected from this fiend’s obsessive stalker bullshit. I have ignored her with the hopes of preventing shit like this from happening. It’s not working. Thanks.

Okay so I had to make sure no one missed this LOL *cough @The Countess cough*

Enjoy this. I did! Lmao!

This has to be the most unhinged Karen shit I've ever seen LOL

No One

Factory Bastard

I've never turned on someone out of the clear blue because I didnt like their opinions. Ever. I've never carried on privately with someone I didnt like.

And I've never made repetitive false accusations about people using their families as ammo.

You are dishonest and manipulative and again....stop your gotdamn projecting and get a grip on that disturbing level of hate you carry.

Poark has turned on numerous poasters for no reason. Remember when murdoch had to have TWO forums just to separate poark from certain individuals with whom she was fighting?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poark has turned on numerous poasters for no reason. Remember when murdoch had to have TWO forums just to separate poark from certain individuals with whom she was fighting?

Yep.

And she does start chatting people up just to use them in her dramas. She used ME because I made the mistake of telling her I was a mod on SG.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Instead of following me so obsessively, why don't you learn how to give head? Your poor Mooslim wife might appreciate it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That Karen mode Murd post makes me wish we had siggies here because I would make it mine LOL.

No One

Factory Bastard
Yep.

And she does start chatting people up just to use them in her dramas. She used ME because I made the mistake of telling her I was a mod on SG.
Same thing she did to fornuncle and tried to do to breakfall.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Instead of following me so obsessively, why don't you learn how to give head? Your poor Mooslim wife might appreciate it.

If shes crying from it.....shes doing alright lol

And what are people supposed to leave the boards when they dont like you? Or else they are obsessed? Why dont you stop following HIM?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And what are people supposed to leave the boards when they dont like you? Or else they are obsessed? Why dont you stop following HIM?
Pig wouldn't know the first thing about receiving cunnilingus as who could make deep enough into that canyon of saggy flab?

shudders

let me stop.. I plan on eating at some point today

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Thoroughly enjoying the trolling of this thread title change request….

Touché @Bastard Factory!

And kudos to Dove for remaining the scuzziest female poster on the internet for 15+ years and counting.

No One

Factory Bastard

Lmao everyone is always "following her around".